Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My problem with “incels” on this site

Hope harder foid i hope some low iq nig crashes you

If we banned the racism and the excessive misogyny maybe we’d get more members and people that sympathize with us
Join blackpill twitter then

Why do a lot of you spew hatred towards women and minorities? Being racist has nothing to do with inceldom so why can’t you take your racism to a site like storefront? The blackpill has nothing to do with misogyny so why is there so much of it here?

If you are racist and misogynistic I do not think you are incel. I think you are using this forum as an outlet for your racism and misogyny because this is one of the few places that won’t ban you for it. No one likes a bigoted guy even if you look good so that may very well be why you don’t get any sex. The blackpill is true and gives some really good points as to why it’s not our fault for being virgins and not in a relationship, but it gets drowned in all of the racism and misogyny here. So, when an outsider comes here they rightfully assume these guys are virgins because they are hateful and not because they are ugly.

If we banned the racism and the excessive misogyny maybe we’d get more members and people that sympathize with us
You are a women (from that subreddit) I bet my balls

Fuck you and kill yourself you stupid soyboy nigger. I as a good little polite liberal cuckboy for the first 21 years of my life and it did jack fucking shit. Nobody gives a fuck how polite or kind or "interesting" you are if youre ugly. It literally does not matter at all, all that matters is looks and to a lesser extent, power.

Why do a lot of you spew hatred towards women and minorities? Being racist has nothing to do with inceldom so why can’t you take your racism to a site like storefront? The blackpill has nothing to do with misogyny so why is there so much of it here?

If you are racist and misogynistic I do not think you are incel. I think you are using this forum as an outlet for your racism and misogyny because this is one of the few places that won’t ban you for it. No one likes a bigoted guy even if you look good so that may very well be why you don’t get any sex. The blackpill is true and gives some really good points as to why it’s not our fault for being virgins and not in a relationship, but it gets drowned in all of the racism and misogyny here. So, when an outsider comes here they rightfully assume these guys are virgins because they are hateful and not because they are ugly.

:soy:

all the banning hate speech only makes people repress it and blow up in worse ways you dumb cunt just don't visit this site half the guys here are just venting. Racism and misogyny is an extension of the black pill because race and gender determine your value in this overly sexualized world lookism is part race and gender dummy

1. There is nothing wrong with being a racist. Racism is cool. As a wetback beaner, I never got much ill treatment from racists, in fact racists tend to be gentlemanly and considerate. In fact, the most dangerous people I've dealt with were precisely the communists who preach "equality", "diversity" and "open borders" but act infuriated and ask for your full name and address if you naively suggest they apply their ideas to Israel first.

2. You ask us to abandon our misogyny, but did you ask women to abandon the behaviors that caused us to be misogynistic in the first place? You want me to apologize for misogyny, but has any women ever apologized for turning me into a misogynist? No.

The main cause of "racism" is the pain of having to deal with people from other races. The main cause of "anti-semitism" is the pain of having to deal with the typical behavior of semites. The main cause of misogyny is the pain of having to deal with the typical bullshit that women put forward. And so on.

Wanting us to not be racist, misogynistic, anti-semitic etc. is like taking a poo on the sidewalk and then recriminating passersby for frowning and covering their noses, while demanding they smile and just pretend it smells like flowers. Just drop this act, buddy boyo, your writing seems jewish and foidish at once. Are you a jewish foid by any chance?

3. "No one likes a bigoted guy even if you look good" ----- oh, girl, you're so, so wrong... just LOL.

See you in r/relationship_advice writing something to the tune of "I hate bigotry, but my boyfriend just so happens to be a skinhead..."

Last edited:
I dont remember anyone hating on minorities just because they are minorities

Just found out that the internet beyond Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok are not as nice and agreeable. Not happy :(
stfu nigger foid
I knew OP was a reddit troon infiltrator

The racism should be removed completely but not the misogyny. Women hate us so I think we should hate them back, but no violence towards them tho

Imagine tons of Niggers and Arabs flooding your country and fucking prime Stacys of your race while you rot, wouldn't you be mad at the invaders too? (Ofc the foids also deserve a big part of the blame).