Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My problem with “incels” on this site

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
Why do a lot of you spew hatred towards women and minorities? Being racist has nothing to do with inceldom so why can’t you take your racism to a site like storefront? The blackpill has nothing to do with misogyny so why is there so much of it here?

If you are racist and misogynistic I do not think you are incel. I think you are using this forum as an outlet for your racism and misogyny because this is one of the few places that won’t ban you for it. No one likes a bigoted guy even if you look good so that may very well be why you don’t get any sex. The blackpill is true and gives some really good points as to why it’s not our fault for being virgins and not in a relationship, but it gets drowned in all of the racism and misogyny here. So, when an outsider comes here they rightfully assume these guys are virgins because they are hateful and not because they are ugly.

If we banned the racism and the excessive misogyny maybe we’d get more members and people that sympathize with us

stfu nigger foid

Jesus, I cringed quite a bit

Soyjak
471px Soytrio HD

Fcd
Reddit soyjak

Who let the inflintrator get to 400 posts?

@Fat Link @Master @Robtical @TheProphetMuscle

Ban this weak cucked loser please.

Racism is bad
Misoginy is necessary

Racism is natural. Hard truth but humans are naturally tribalism and some groups of people will never get along. Race is real and should be acknowledge. Cope and seethe

@Fat Link @Master @Robtical @TheProphetMuscle

Ban this weak cucked loser please.
I don't think it's an infiltrator. I also often cringe at the shitton of posts that just randomly spew insults, but idc enough to post about it

my reaction to that information:

8DEB202D 74AC 4A78 93B8 F0A634C0DB39ABDD5319 F8A9 474A 8604 5B7689131C54

"Racism" and "sexism" are normal and natural.

Those two words are just made up by kikes as silencing tactics to stop debate.

stfu soyboy. we dont need no censorship - its not leddit

Why do a lot of you spew hatred towards women and minorities? Being racist has nothing to do with inceldom so why can’t you take your racism to a site like storefront? The blackpill has nothing to do with misogyny so why is there so much of it here?

If you are racist and misogynistic I do not think you are incel. I think you are using this forum as an outlet for your racism and misogyny because this is one of the few places that won’t ban you for it. No one likes a bigoted guy even if you look good so that may very well be why you don’t get any sex. The blackpill is true and gives some really good points as to why it’s not our fault for being virgins and not in a relationship, but it gets drowned in all of the racism and misogyny here. So, when an outsider comes here they rightfully assume these guys are virgins because they are hateful and not because they are ugly.

If we banned the racism and the excessive misogyny maybe we’d get more members and people that sympathize with us
Dare i say you sound like an infiltrator. :feelsjuice: Regardless you got it wrong about us getting sympathy minus the racism and misogyny. Thats never going to happen. Thats the real :blackpill:As for muh racism and misogyny 2 things.

1. These are buzzwords used by normies and mainstream media to the point where these words mean absolutely nothing now.

2. The blantant racism seen here is entitled white boys mad about niggers getting sex that they feel is theirs. Its especially triggering seeing blacks(or w/e minority) with "their" women(white foids). :lasereyes: The "misogyny" is nothing more than wanting women to be held accountable for the destruction feminism has caused and still is.

The blantant racism seen here is entitled white boys mad about niggers getting sex that they feel is theirs.
That's not true. Most users on here use racist words and are racist to at least one ethnicity. Many Ethnics on here shit on whites. And it's every man's right to be angry if their foids are taken by men of another race. You just wouldn't get it cause you're probably low T and a cuck. Imagine tons of Niggers and Arabs flooding your country and fucking prime Stacys of your race while you rot, wouldn't you be mad at the invaders too? (Ofc the foids also deserve a big part of the blame).

If you’ve made it this far in life and don’t hate foids for how they treat us then you’re the problem.

I wanna say whatever I feel like why can't I

why can't we have a little corner of the internet where we do what we want what does it hurt anyone

just stop coming here if you don't like it

That's not true. Most users on here use racist words and are racist to at least one ethnicity.
Ok fair point.
Many Ethnics on here shit on whites. And it's every man's right to be angry if their foids are taken by men of another race. You just wouldn't get it cause you're probably low T and a cuck.
No. If your women are willing to get with another group of men then you did something wrong. Which brings me to the last point...
Imagine tons of Niggers and Arabs flooding your country and fucking prime Stacys of your race while you rot, wouldn't you be mad at the invaders too? (Ofc the foids also deserve a big part of the blame).
This doesnt happen. :feelsjuice: at best they are getting the leftovers and sloppy seconds, thirds, etc.

This doesnt happen. :feelsjuice: at best they are getting the leftovers and sloppy seconds, thirds, etc.
Still, incels of that country could maybe get these foids otherwise.
No. If your women are willing to get with another group of men then you did something wrong. Which brings me to the last point...
Foids are (race) traitors by default. The English foids went right to the Vikings that just killed their men back in the Middle Ages. Men have to control their female family.

A black woman wrote this post

Go find your people on plebbit, nigger.

I hope this site doesn't take any other step towards being a new Reddit, good to see the users rejecting political correctness so fiercely.
Anyone is free not to like whatever they don't like. Aren't women free to reject incels even if that means depression to the point of death to them?

The blackpill has nothing to do with misogyny so why is there so much of it here?
My guess is what causes misoginy in lots of incels (so making the blackpill to have to do with misogyny) is that they believe (but I'm the kind of incel that does not anymore) that stacies could prefer nice guys (the kind of people most incels tend to be) over the chads because nice guys can treat them better, but they ignore (or are unconvinced to) the fact that pretty girls cannot feel themselves more attracted to guys in love with them than to chads, whatever the reason (which now I don't care about).

If you are racist and misogynistic I do not think you are incel. I think you are using this forum as an outlet for your racism and misogyny because this is one of the few places that won’t ban you for it. No one likes a bigoted guy even if you look good so that may very well be why you don’t get any sex.
Being incel doesn't necessarily exclude or impede being racist or misogynistic. And there's also the fair bunch of chads in the world that still get laid even despite being bigoted.

Didn't read. Go back to reddit, faggot.

How tf wouldn’t you be misogynist after being blackpilled? If you’re not misogynist after being blackpilled you are an idiot

Sent back to purgatory lmao

Wow, mother fucker got nuked.

I'm not "that" misogynist (in fact, I hate normies just as much) but the part about racism is wrong. We're tribalists

Why THE FUCK do you want people to sympathize with us or be seen as good little boys by people who don't really give a shit about us? :feelswhat:

What do you think you're gonna get from that?

"we" just you nigga this is not as toxic as other non normie boards also all anom we vent cause we can shit dont matter we arent like this irl(except "spergs and other autists")

You speak just like a foid. Go back to leftypol
faggot. And stormfront is cucked and retarded

Sounds like something redditor would say. Cringe

Racism is natural. Hard truth but humans are naturally tribalism and some groups of people will never get along. Race is real and should be acknowledge. Cope and seethe