Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My predictions for thread users

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★★★★
@Dr. Autismo will be made into Tyrone’s slut in prison.

@Uggo Mongo THE NEXT ELLIOT RODGER (source: samurai)

@Samurai is going to keep dreaming up his lil plans and eventually end up living in ERITREA with his sheboon wife

@My Name Jeff will get a harem of giga stacies and will become a 7’13 onmichad

@Emba Will go mentally insane.

And I’m the next stupid clown.

hopefully you don't turn into the next stupid clown
there are things you can do to stop yourself from infinitely spiraling into the jews' degeneracy trap

@Dr. Autismo will be made into Tyrone’s slut in prison.

@Samurai is going to keep dreaming up his lil plans and eventually end up living in ERITREA with his sheboon wife

@My Name Jeff will get a harem of giga stacies and will become a 7’13 onmichad

@Emba Will go mentally insane.

I don't think autismo has realised once he's in prison he's going to be surrounded by black homosexual rapist

hopefully you don't turn into the next stupid clown
there are things you can do to stop yourself from infinitely spiraling into the jews' degeneracy trap
If the crown fits, wear it

I don't think autismo has realised once he's in prison he's going to be surrounded by black homosexual rapist
Riddle me this. How can God love everyone when my signature exists?

That is what I’m saying. They make SOs into human flesh lights

Don't predict a self fulfilling prophecy for yourself

He isn't going to prison for bumping into foids delulu lottery boy

So 60% ascend. The state of incels.is. Just rename it to blackpill.is

FUCK I DIDN'T MAKE THE LIST I'M SUCH A GODDAMNED LOSER

ANANAIUDLSAIJDAOIDJLSKJOI*JLSKAJD

JFL you think your god is gonna come out of the sky to help some loser cuck such as yourself win the lottery when theres 4 billion men who deserve it more than you. Shemale cocksucker everything you say is pure projection. You probably jerk off thinking about a " black homosexual rapist". The same way you accuse me of being a loser when your only chance to have any level of wealth whatsoever is tied to a 1/1000000000 lottery chance shemale cunt.

So 60% ascend. The state of incels.is. Just rename it to blackpill.is
IMG 5957

I’m in direct contact with stupid clown and turns out he’s happily married to a dommy mommy. He attually has a kid on the way .

Nah? He sent me pictures and a video of his wife dominating him
I knew he was the submissive fag type. Hope his shaquisha wife accidentally crushes the fakecel with her 300lbs.

I knew he was the submissive fag type. Hope his shaquisha wife accidentally crushes the fakecel with her 300lbs.
No. His wife is a blonde Stacylite muscle monmy

@
Uggo Mongo
He should go ER in a Tombstone pizza store for jacking up their prices.

He should go ER in a Tombstone pizza store for jacking up their prices.
And what kind of stupid name is Tombstone :feelsUgh:

Tombstone is what you put in a grave, this is not an ideal name for a restaurant.

Whatever you say Shaniqua