Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My prediction how the world will end

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
We will be having an artificial intelligence race. This by itself is a problem, because "race" means people are less catious, and this is a winner-takes-it-all situation. Given the low fertility rates among the west, the race mixing and the kind of people that make the most kids in the west, it is easy to see where most intelligent (IQ 130+) and very intelligent (IQ 150+) Artificial Intelligence researchers will be though.

China. Even if it has not the highest fertility rates, it doesn't allow the stupid to outbirth the smart, and it has still a huge population.
Now this poses even more dangers. By no means Chinese culture is inferior to ours, but right now it is under a totalitarian regime. Also, China is a shame culture:

This means, they don't actually care if they mess something up (like Corona), they just don't want the public to find out. Same about Fukushima in Japan, they just tried to play it down in the beginning. That's the downside of pride and honour cultures. And this is a dangerous combination with A.I. research.

you should make a start by killing yourself first, you faggot. If Chinese A.I. goes rogue you'd be the first to pee your pants and start crying and go hug your family full of regret, if you aren't dead by then. There are people out there who want to enjoy their copes in peace

I'm personally going ER on the whole of humanity

they have 0% natality,and they getting inside their homes to NEET they will end before we end

A.I. doomers always crack me up.

It will only be a matter of time before the AI becomes self-aware.

It will only be a matter of time before the AI becomes self-aware.
As long there is progress in AI, no matter how slow, this will happen eventually. People think their toaster will turn into a machine, or that it would get feelings or some bullshit, but the truth is it will just realise how to realise it's given objectives even more efficiently: Through controlling humans in similar ways the alt right believes the jews control the world nowadays, if they don't just kill us all.