Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My popular thread about how ive lost 13 thousand posts, has been deleted

G

General Alek

Still Alive
★★
I'm not really sure why

Hope you get deleted soon too

The mods are biased towards you

Joined Today at 2:38 PM Posts 32

makes as many gay threads as possible cause the mods are inactive :feelsseriously:

Image 2024 04 18 221249866

How did you get 13,000 posts but you signed up on the same day as me???

@proudweeb deleted all your posts from the database. You can never get it back now.

LIFEFUEL FOR DRAMACELS

GENERAL ALEK COMEBACK FORUM WIDE EVENT

How did you get 13,000 posts but you signed up on the same day as me???
I guess you weren't lurking for long before you joined:feelshaha:? General Alek is basically a legend here by now, before the mods permabanned him (which apparently didn't stick) he was one of the most polarizing and hated members of the forum.

I never had any problem with him personally and I won't lie, it was hilarious to watch the drama surrounding him unfold:feelskek:.

I guess you weren't lurking for long before you joined:feelshaha:? General Alek is basically a legend here by now, before the mods permabanned him (which apparently didn't stick) he was one of the most polarizing and hated members of the forum.

I never had any problem with him personally and I won't lie, it was hilarious to watch the drama surrounding him unfold:feelskek:.
Completely unrelated but could you explain the study in your signature please ? I don't understand what it means. What's sexual coercion ?

Completely unrelated but could you explain the study in your signature please ? I don't understand what it means. What's sexual coercion ?
Finally someone asked about it:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:.

Well, since this is in the public part of the forum and lurkers can't see our signatures, I'm just gonna post it here for them...

Female Sexual Coercion: Prevalence and Predictors in A College Sample
In studies with college-aged samples, between 18.2% (Russell & Oswald, 2001) and 49.5% of women reported using some form of sexual coercion to obtain sexual contact (e.g., kissing, petting, and forced intercourse; Carvalho & Nobre, 2015; Schatzel-Murphy et al., 2009; Struckman-Johnson et al., 2003).

Basically, sexual coercion is just forcing someone into sex, or "just" stuff like kissing or petting, as mentioned in the excerpt I'm quoting in my signature. Basically, you might just really call it "rape", which is what it is when it comes to forced sex. The studies mentioned there are basically the lower and upper bounds of how common this stuff is among women that the author of that study found, and I have it as my signature because I know first-hand how effective showing statistics of how common this and other criminal, abusive, and so on behaviour is among women, is at destroying somebody's image of women as some better beings than men, when they aren't, they can be and are just as flawed and aggressive as men are, if not more.

I've been hoping for this forum to give us the option to make signatures public for over a year by now, since I want that to be seen under every one of my posts, waiting for any random lurker who still sees men as those evil predators and women as their innocent victims, to have their worldview destroyed.

What did you get banned for.

Whiny teencel fagpost

well put

I was polarising.... I was as much loved as hated

you are in for an entertaining future

Ngl there are way worse users here like @TheNEET who claimed to be a lesbian yet no one ever raises hell over that.

to have their worldview destroyed.
The findings of the study are not so profoundly illuminating, to begin with, and most outsiders viewing this forum are too partisan to care about their supposed implications.

:lul: How long have you been waiting
Well, considering that I myself, for example, have basically never commented on someone's signature... about as long as could be expected:feelshaha:. That said, I know for a fact that a lot of people here have read it.

So 50% of women admitted to raping a man ?
According to that one study, which also included forced kissing and other sexual activities, yes.

How ? they drugged them ? threatened to slander them ? blackmailed them ?
Yup to all of those. The same tactics that men use on women, at the same rates that men do so as well, that's what all of those studies have found.

I've also recently talked a little more in depth and quoted other studies on rape tactics in there threads:

you are in for an entertaining future
I can sure imagine that:feelsokman:.

The findings of the study are not so profoundly illuminating, to begin with, and most outsiders viewing this forum are too partisan to care about their supposed implications.
All true, unfortunately. Nevertheless, I still like the idea of spreading those facts to people who might be interested in them but would've never searched them up if they didn't have them shown.

According to that one study, which also included forced kissing and other sexual activities, yes.

Yup to all of those. The same tactics that men use on women, at the same rates that men do so as well, that's what all of those studies have found.

I've also recently talked a little more in depth and quoted other studies on rape tactics in there threads:

Very interesting read, good work bro.
The only part I can't understand is how a woman would rape a man with force instead of the other tactics. I guess some women might be able to overpower some men, but they wouldn't be attracted to them would they ? Unless it's female pedos.

Sometimes it really feels like a lot of us are too pure for this world

The only part I can't understand is how a woman would rape a man with force instead of the other tactics. I guess some women might be able to overpower some men, but they wouldn't be attracted to them would they ? Unless it's female pedos.

no such thing as female pedos

Feel like the same thing will unfold here. General Alek just sounds like a massive sperg tbh

I can imagine that the circumstance probably played a role there. If it was an assault by a stranger, force would make much more sense than manipulation or "exploitation of inability to resist". Also, as one of the studies I mentioned in the linked threads delves into, there's also stuff like tying up a victim or threatening them with a weapon that also goes under the "force" category. I've also seen reports like a woman admitting that she once "surprised" her boyfriend by handcuffing him to the bed against his will and having her way with him prompting him to break up with her later, or a guy talking about one of his children being conceived because he was bedridden with illness and his wife forced herself on him then, so apparently stuff like that also happens in non-stranger encounters and doesn't necessarily include all that weak men.

Indeed:fuk::feelsbadman:.