Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My plan to escape inceldom

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I'm going to try to show females my long tongue. They'll want to have sex with me knowing I could put it to good use if you know what I mean.
Thoughts?

Print out a chad's pic and tie it around your tongue. Chances will increase by 50%

I reckon it might be perceived as sexual harassment. Only Chad can go up to a female stick his tongue out and it be seen as non-creepy (it will result in a fuck for Chad).

ilieknothing said:
I reckon it might be perceived as sexual harassment. Only Chad can go up to a female stick his tongue out and it be seen as non-creepy (it will result in a fuck for Chad).

Obviously I will not just walk up to them and do it. Only after I've talked to them a little bit. I will make it seem like it was innocent.

try it and report

The tongue still comes out of your face, from your body, with your social skills, so if any of the former can be considered your problem then you're not doing yourself any favors.

Just lol at you if you believe that. If you don't look good you went get puss. Also a long dick is what matters not a long tongue.