Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My plan to ascend

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★
I'm going to graduate college and get a decent paying job. Tik Tok tells me some women like awkward engineering men
I'm going to hobbymax and start writing and become a world-famous author.
Once I'm known as a successful engineer and author, the foids will be very easy to obtain.

Future betabuxx deluxe

Cope you will never be able to ascend without looks.

I'm going to graduate college and get a decent paying job. Tik Tok tells me some women like awkward engineering men
Once I'm known as a successful engineer and author, the foids will be very easy to obtain.
[IMG alt="dtrazr"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/61/61901.jpg?1714240119[/IMG]

dtrazr

Greycel​

JoinedMar 4, 2024Posts70

This is not a bad plan. Having a good paying job would definitely help with women.

Why are you an incel, though? Ugly face, ND?

My plan to ascend:
LDAR while scamming (in videogame) until AI waifu release then use saved up currency to buy harem
Or facial reconstruction surgery + electroshock therapy

This is not a bad plan. Having a good paying job would definitely help with women.

Why are you an incel, though? Ugly face, ND?
I believe my biggest reason is social skills. I am extremely awkward and quiet, coupled with a below average face (huge nose, recessed chin)

no job for your face

Thats quite a plan you got there, see you in a decade

No annie for your armin in real life