Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My plan for the US taking over Mexico

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
What I imagine is 'mission creep'... where it starts out as a series of small operations. But then as those operations run into problems, the military operation has to keep expanding.

If you read American history this is how America kept expanding, taking over areas. It wasn't like the US military gathered together and launched a widescale attack on new areas. It was these bumbling military operations with limited support, like 1 Senator supporting the operation, and then once some division of the US military was there and taking fire, more military was sent. And it spiraled like that, until the US took military control.

I doubt the US wants that shithole, tbh. They'll subtly overthrow or influence the voting out of their leader if he starts going too hard on the whole anti-globalization thing, but taking control of Mexico would be a ridiculous thing to try, basically 0 incentive to do that. :feelsjuice:

What I imagine is 'mission creep'... where it starts out as a series of small operations. But then as those operations run into problems, the military operation has to keep expanding.

If you read American history this is how America kept expanding, taking over areas. It wasn't like the US military gathered together and launched a widescale attack on new areas. It was these bumbling military operations with limited support, like 1 Senator supporting the operation, and then once some division of the US military was there and taking fire, more military was sent. And it spiraled like that, until the US took military control.
I hope they keep sending their steady stream of invaders across the rio grande, and i pray many of them are chicas, mang :worryfeels:

I doubt the US wants that shithole, tbh. They'll subtly overthrow or influence the voting out of their leader if he starts going too hard on the whole anti-globalization thing, but taking control of Mexico would be a ridiculous thing to try, basically 0 incentive to do that. :feelsjuice:

Ya in honesty the real aim is to put pressure on the Mexican government to change some of their policies. The takeover is a last resort, and even then the US realistically would keep Mexico as a separate state, it would just be behind the scenes the US would have great control.

I hope they keep sending their steady stream of invaders across the rio grande, and i pray many of them are chicas, mang :worryfeels:

Ya we need a lot more Latinas, like by the millions.

Ya we need a lot more Latinas, like by the millions.
ADB5D69F 3B14 44AF 8CF2 B36CC622A258