Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Buy out fee for breaking my lease is $6000

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
My rent is $3000 a month, and I just renewed it this month. Then I took shrooms, got in verbal fights with randos on the streets (they instigated first, one was a yuppie mayo and the other a diabetic nigger), and realized just how sick I am of my current city. So I am seriously thinking of just paying the $6000 buy out fee to cut the lease and leave town in a few months.

6000 fucking dollar though. If I knew I was going to not want to live here, I would not have renewed my lease just a while ago. My income is like $4500 a month.

I fucking regret coming to this city. Fuck this place. Fuck my shitty relatives who I tried to give a second chance and my shitty coked up childhood friends. I came here and realized why I left in the first place. Why did I give it a chance? If I started fresh somewhere else after separating from the military, I wouldn't have a better social life. I might've even ascended with a noodle.

My lease ends next year. This is only the first month of my renewal. Is it worth coughing up $6000 to fuck off? I am considering yes.

$3k a month is insane, especially at $4500 a month income

need a roommate to cut that in half (or move to cheapER city)

@Transcended Trucel thoughts

$3k a month is insane, especially at $4500 a month income

need a roommate to cut that in half (or move to cheapER city)

@Transcended Trucel thoughts
It's not that insane for a decent place in a large city, it's just that most of us are poor and don't know what real money looks like. I talk about it a bit here. I am surrounded by people where $6k is like water to them. There's tons of money floating around that we peasants don't know about. There are places that are like $10k-$15k a month to rent here.

It's not that insane for a decent place in a large city, it's just that most of us are poor and don't know what real money looks like. I talk about it a bit here. I am surrounded by people where $6k is like water to them. There's tons of money floating around that we peasants don't know about. There are places that are like $10k-$15k a month to rent here.
3k a month :giga:
I pay 575 a month for a studio flat

3k a month :giga:
I pay 575 a month for a studio flat
I paid only $1000 for a 2 bedroom 2-floor house before, but that was in a small town in an agricultural area. I am planning to move to another place where $3k a month is common, but I probably won't need a unit to myself this time. I am probably getting roommates because I will hate my environment less, hate myself less, and be happier and less likely to want to kill people (in minecraft).

I paid only $1000 for a 2 bedroom 2-floor house before, but that was in a small town in an agricultural area. I am planning to move to another place where $3k a month is common, but I probably won't need a unit to myself this time. I am probably getting roommates because I will hate my environment less, hate myself less, and be happier and less likely to want to kill people (in minecraft).
At 3k a month how good is the place you’re currently renting

3k a month. What in the testicle tickling fuck?!?!

Bruh, Thats overkill, A truecel doesnt need that big of a place to rot.

3000 every fucking months? Shold live cheaper and save, Youd be way richer with a 500 usd flat or 700.

At 3k a month how good is the place you’re currently renting
Better than most places I've seen. Location is everything. Amazing view of the city. There are a bunch of amenities in the building as well. Gyms, grills outside, concierge, lounges, fast maintenance, in-unit washer and dryer (rare in this city). At this price you're not just paying for a roof but the other shit.

It's not worth it with zero friends and being miserable in the city though.

Jesus dude...

That's for gullible suckers!

They never enforce that shit!

Just forget the deposit, leave a worthy of it mess, and run!

Fuck them rich scumbags!

Jesus dude...

That's for gullible suckers!

They never enforce that shit!

Just forget the deposit, leave a worthy of it mess, and run!

Fuck them rich scumbags!
Its a corporate leasing company, they might actually have the money to drag me to court lol compared to a private owner. I also want to stay on good terms with them in case I ever want to come back to the city in the future (but probably not). I am looking to sublet my apartment unit, which is allowed. My unit is actually the model unit that the company uses to advertise this building on their website lol.

They never asked for a deposit. Also my dad is a co-signer because I was a broke unemployed loser (but now pilates instructor part time and still get disliked by the foids at the gym) so they're going to try to call him.

Last edited:
Its a corporate leasing company, they might actually have the money to drag me to court lol compared to a private owner. I also want to stay on good terms with them in case I ever want to come back to the city in the future (but probably not). I am looking to sublet my apartment unit, which is allowed. My unit is actually the model unit that the company uses to advertise this building on their website lol.

They never asked for a deposit. Also my dad is a co-signer because I was a broke unemployed loser (but now pilates instructor part time and still get disliked by the foids at the gym) so they're going to try to call him.
Oh. Just have daddy pay them bro

3K a month? Do you live in Jewyork or Los Angeles area? Fuck those cities tbh, trash. Move to Nashville, Salt Lake City or parts of Florida

3K a month? Do you live in Jewyork or Los Angeles area? Fuck those cities tbh, trash. Move to Nashville, Salt Lake City or parts of Florida
Yeah I do live in a place with a lot of jews, lets just say that. Also fuck those places that you mentioned. I am not a cumskin and I would hate to live in those places (except Miami).

Yeah I do live in a place with a lot of jews, lets just say that. Also fuck those places that you mentioned. I am not a cumskin and I would hate to live in those places (except Miami).
New York

You should move to Irvine, CA
Literally the entire city is rice

You should move to Irvine, CA
Literally the entire city is rice
Yeah I’m moving back to California where I ran away to when I was 18. I have never been happier in my life. My current city isn’t all bad, but I have so many bad memories here that I can’t even enjoy what the city has too offer. Not all people are bad but there are plenty of shitty people. I have never met so many entitled and aggressive cumskins congregated in one place, there are tons of European immigrants which isn’t a bad thing but they have no manners and legit hate on gypsies lmao what the fuck is this, a Disney movie? Is this the hunchback of notre dame? And so many aggressive uncultured niggers asking me what breed I am and throwing bottles at my car. This nigger at the bus stop kept asking me what I am and I told him to take the hint and fuck off, and he kept rambling. He was hitting on me!!! Fucking faggot. I barely have issues with whites and blacks outside this city but this city is something else.

Last edited:
He has even less money than I do and he's not even in the country lol
Then just split bro. It's a "write off" just like you....

I'm old and never heard of anyone being successful getting lease breaking money

I am starting to wonder if I am actually manic and bipolar, and that drugs just trigger it.

Then just split bro. It's a "write off" just like you....

I'm old and never heard of anyone being successful getting lease breaking money
kek I will look into it

I pay 150 for a room in a shanty hut.

Why not just move to Alabama or Mississippi and buy a house out there? $3k a month you can buy a really nice house for less than that and you will eventually own it. If you want out of it you can sell it. I will never understand renting.