Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My personal opinion on the anime foid avi issue

The point is that the worshipper is experiencing the same thing internally towards their target of worship, regardless of the nature of their target of worship.
sure
I think you've understood. I'm not making a value judgement on worship. I'm merely explaining what worship is and how it functions.
ah ok
The act of using and putting up an avi isn't worship in and of itself (not intrinsically worship). But to people who already worship the object of the avi, it could be considered an act of worship. Person A might use an anime avi because it looks pretty and nice to look at. Person B might use the same avi because they think the character is perfect in every way. Person A is not worshipping, but person B arguably is.
Of course. I never really liked the foid avi = foid worship bandwagon anyway. I have anime girl desktop wallpapers, yet I ain't the waifu type.

Asked and answered in my opinion.

It's only led people to feeling (generally) worse as time progresses and they keep doing it.
I think you've understood. I'm not making a value judgement on worship.
If you are unwilling to make a judgement after some time, what's the use?
I'm merely explaining what worship is and how it functions.
I don't believe you have done this. I have seen you miss the the target (maybe even on purposes) several times. You reject the way K9 and I explain worship + this website, that's something I know for certain, so in fact you have made a value judgment afterall, no?

Tbh I never really liked them because they look gay, but then again I also never liked how half of you faggots literally suck each other's dick in the Wendy's parking lot either.

But I try to not let personal biases cloud judgement. Imho the only logical grounds that exists for banning these pfps is that they constitute foid worship, which is banned on the forum in all shape and forms. And this is a source of division in the userbase

To decide if it indeed is foid worship we must first ask, Why ban foid worship in the first place. Why not allow, say, pfps with actual foids in them. Why not allow users to praise and laud their oneitises and celebrity crushes.

In my interpretation the reason for this is that the average incel on this forum has suffered through the hands of these women. Especially the attractive ones that are more frequently worshipped. Not just in terms of rejecting their romantic advances and constantly choosing chad over them but also in terms of bullying, ostracization and general shitty behaviour. The constant worship makes them even more choosier and their behaviour even more shittier. So the last thing many incels want here is to promote the same culture, which made them suffer, to proliferate on this site. Because let's face it, the instagram slut avi you have on your looksmax account will irl never think of you as anything more than a cockroach.

Now the issue is, almost none of this applies to anime foids. They do not and cannot bully, reject or ostracize incels because they are not real. They are just drawings and animations. More precisely they are exaggerated abstractions of the female form. And if having that as avi constitutes foid worship then any appreciation of the female form itself, as opposed to the female person (aka ego) is bad as well. Which ngl sounds a bit gay tbhtbh.
What I would do here is educate users, I mean that they are not gynocentrists. And to do it little by little, first it would prohibit the images (in the thread or profile picture) real women, 2D women would be allowed for now, and after that also prohibit 2D. In other words, becoming a monk-cel. In my thread "are incel It's the best thing that can happen to me," I explain a bit.

Allow Chad avis already.