Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents would often track my location with a gps tracker

lainpill

lainpill

Greycel
Title

There is someone living with us. And my parents also told the guy to download some GPS tracker app on his phone. My parents would notice that he would put his phone on battery saver mode in order for my parents not to see where he is. Based guy.

I often felt as if I am watched 24/7 with that GPS tracker crap. Shit would give me discomfort.

Title

There is someone living with us. And my parents also told the guy to download some GPS tracker app on his phone. My parents would notice that he would put his phone on battery saver mode in order for my parents not to see where he is. Based guy.

I often felt as if I am watched 24/7 with that GPS tracker crap. Shit would give me discomfort.
How old are you? If you’re over 15 and not a problem child its unreasonable

Because they want to know where I am so that they can feel safe about the fact that I'm not in danger. My parents are fucking weird bro.
nah they need to let you grow up

Because they want to know where I am so that they can feel safe about the fact that I'm not in danger. My parents are fucking weird bro.
Did you ever tell them to stop it, also maybe ask them. What should you do so they stop it?

That is straight up controlling you don’t have money? Just move out and get a car
I don't have a job yet. I'm looking for a job, one of my family members have a warehouse job ajd I'm willing to do that job so that I can save up and leave but my parents said that that's not the job they want me to do. They want me to do civil engineering, I've not gotten any response yet. I hate the fact I have African parents man. It's so depressing when I get reminded of them everyday

I don't have a job yet. I'm looking for a job, one of my family members have a warehouse job ajd I'm willing to do that job so that I can save up and leave but my parents said that that's not the job they want me to do. They want me to do civil engineering, I've not gotten any response yet. I hate the fact I have African parents man. It's so depressing when I get reminded of them everyday
I don’t think race has anything to do with it, black parents are stereotyped to be quite lenient. Why can’t you do civil engineering you in college?

Did you ever tell them to stop it, also maybe ask them. What should you do so they stop it?
They would ask me why I removed it, and if I don't want them to know my location. And they would tell me to download it again.

I don’t think race has anything to do with it.
Ah really? I though black parents were just shit at what they do, going to r/africanparents must've acted as a bias confirmed for me. Gotta be careful about what I consume then.

I got pretty shit parents then lol.

Ah really? I though black parents were just shit at what they do, going to r/africanparents must've acted as a bias confirmed for me. Gotta be careful about what I consume then.

I got pretty shit parents then lol.
Yeah people with similar experiences tend to congregate.

I've being sending emails to teachers for a research position. I'm worried I might not get a job with it.
Don’t worry about it just check when its time

They would ask me why I removed it, and if I don't want them to know my location. And they would tell me to download it again.
Cant you defend yourself. Tell them am a grown up adult wether you like it or not. If you think I'm not then what should i do to prove it. Try to get a job even a gig or part time or something to prove to them

Tell them you're an Alpha male and that an alpha male makes his own decisions, and that you would like them to stop interfering in your life.

Cant you defend yourself. Tell them am a grown up adult wether you like it or not. If you think I'm not then what should i do to prove it. Try to get a job even a gig or part time or something to prove to them
I've done that many times, multiple times bro. I will tell them that I am 22 years old.

There was a time that I realized that my parents understood why I felt uncomfortable but they just don't give a fuck. My mum was doing the usual daily criticism of me. Then my dad now said "oh I know why he is worried, he feels that he is an adult now and we are overprotective". Exactly they should leave me the fuck alone.

In church, a church member cracked a joke about my mom being my bodyguard then my mum blamed me, saying "it's because I can't take care of myself, everyone sees me as an overprotective person".

My mums' daily criticism made me lose so much confidence in myself. In the past I would be visualizing how I would maintain my finances and live. Now I'm worried that I will fuck my life up when I start living on my own. Sometimes I wonder if my parents ever think that their tough love criticism is helping my life. To be honest it really isn't.

I've done that many times, multiple times bro. I will tell them that I am 22 years old.

There was a time that I realized that my parents understood why I felt uncomfortable but they just don't give a fuck. My mum was doing the usual daily criticism of me. Then my dad now said "oh I know why he is worried, he feels that he is an adult now and we are overprotective". Exactly they should leave me the fuck alone.

In church, a church member cracked a joke about my mom being my bodyguard then my mum blamed me, saying "it's because I can't take care of myself, everyone sees me as an overprotective person".

My mums' daily criticism made me lose so much confidence in myself. In the past I would be visualizing how I would maintain my finances and live. Now I'm worried that I will fuck my life up when I start living on my own. Sometimes I wonder if my parents ever think that their tough love criticism is helping my life. To be honest it really isn't.
Confidence, my friend, is not from within you but from the outside factors that you let within you. For example, a black belt won't have the confidence of being a black belt if it wasnt recognised as a black belt but also had the inner skills of a black belt. For you to be confident you have to find something that you identify as and then have people identify you as it. And then you will be confident in whatever you do since you know your identity, your purpose whatever it may be.

My mom tried to get my location too (through an app). She has my sisters location bc they willingly gave it to her. I just told her I'm a grown man lol

Is you're parents names apple and google?

check out grapheneos, just say a update fucked you phone but you can still send text and call

Title

helicopter parents on steroids