Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents won't stop talking about the virus/vaccine

caniwin

caniwin

Veteran
Just ranting here. I'm just sick of my parents talking about the virus and the vaccine, they've spent a couple hours a day doing this every day for months. When I wake up, every fucking morning, the first thing I hear is them ranting about it. Additionally, they're calling up my grandparents, aunts, and uncles every single week just so they can yell at them to get the vaccine (they yell, I'm not exaggerating), they won't even talk about anything else with them. None of my relatives even care about it, it's just my parents.

When we pick up food from the restaurant, they never hesitate to complain about how not every single person was wearing a mask, even if most people were. I just think, if the virus was indeed as "extremely dangerous" as my parents say it is, they wouldn't risk their lives just to get food from that particular restaurant. I'm not even saying they're wrong about masks (although I do personally have serious doubts as to their efficacy), but really, what's the point of complaining about the same exact thing every single time we go to a restaurant?

To be fair, my parents are very risk-averse people, and they're liberals who believe everything the media says. From that perspective, I understand why they're scared. Also, I'm not even arguing that COVID is exaggerated, or questioning the safety of vaccines, or anything like that (although that certainly is a discussion that could be had). But even taking all of that into consideration, I think it's a bit much for them to spend so much time discussing something that's not even in their control, and that's not even an enjoyable or interesting topic, in my opinion.

Something happened a few days ago that was interesting. My mom received a shared post from a friend saying that she could sign up for the vaccine on the website, even though she wasn't older than 65 or had preexisting conditions. Literally immediately, she called me and my dad and told us to message everyone we knew about this. My dad messaged his friends, coworkers, and neighbors, even people he barely interacted with. They didn't do any vetting of this information to verify its accuracy; they were so excited by getting the vaccine that all sense of reason escaped them. I obviously didn't tell any of my friends, since the news wasn't saying anything about this. It turns out that this was just a bug on the website, and anyone who wasn't eligible would have their appointments cancelled. So my parents then had to message back everyone and tell them that they fucked up. I'm telling this story because it's interesting how my parents, who are generally so extremely cautious about everything, become so hasty and impulsive at the thought of getting vaccinated.

As it turns out, they got scheduled to get the vaccine a few days from now, and my grandparents are all scheduled to take it, or have taken it, so my parents no longer need to worry about them. My country is expected to be fully vaccinated in a few months, so everything is looking quite positive (from a normie standpoint, but honestly also from my standpoint, just so people will finally leave me alone). But my parents, if anything, have only increased their preoccupation with the virus! Once at dinner, when I dared to voice my indifference to it all, my mom began getting upset and badgering me, so I just shut up. Apparently not only is it considered bad to question vaccines and the severity of the virus; now it's also bad to simply "not care" about this issue and remain neutral.

TL;DR my parents go on and on about this shit and it's driving me crazy

I'm sorry that your parents are such extreme pussies that they are afraid of a flu.

JFL if you take the kikeccine, double so if you aren't pushed to it by work

Did you try talking about the weather?

Did you try talking about the weather?
Look, I get the virus is a prominent issue in the time we live in, and in moderation, I'm fine listening to them talk about it. But when they go on and on about it for hours on end, saying the exact same things repeatedly, it becomes tiresome. Moreover, I'd enjoy the discussions more if alternate perspectives were allowed, but if I were to say anything even slightly off the mainstream position, they would freak out. I know this because of how they talk about other people that are skeptical about the narrative regarding the virus/vaccine.

I'll probably be forced to take this vaccine or be expelled from school.
and you know what the crazy thing is

all of the masks and plastic cubicles and quarantines will still be there, even after everyone is innoculated

JFL that they still force the kikeccine on people :lul:

all of the masks and plastic cubicles and quarantines will still be there, even after everyone is innoculated

I have to take a covid test every single week. It's beyond ridiculous.

The media won this one. They scared everyone into submission to a nanny state that will dictate what we do or do not.

btw nice hitlermaxxing

I have to take a covid test every single week. It's beyond ridiculous.

The media won this one. They scared everyone into submission to a nanny state that will dictate what we do or do not.

btw nice hitlermaxxing
media and corporations, look at how much power someone like jeff bezos has now, JFL it's ogre

can't believe i'm the only one still hitlermaxxing here tbhngl

its so fucking over

its more then over

Just ranting here. I'm just sick of my parents talking about the virus and the vaccine, they've spent a couple hours a day doing this every day for months. When I wake up, every fucking morning, the first thing I hear is them ranting about it. Additionally, they're calling up my grandparents, aunts, and uncles every single week just so they can yell at them to get the vaccine (they yell, I'm not exaggerating), they won't even talk about anything else with them. None of my relatives even care about it, it's just my parents.

When we pick up food from the restaurant, they never hesitate to complain about how not every single person was wearing a mask, even if most people were. I just think, if the virus was indeed as "extremely dangerous" as my parents say it is, they wouldn't risk their lives just to get food from that particular restaurant. I'm not even saying they're wrong about masks (although I do personally have serious doubts as to their efficacy), but really, what's the point of complaining about the same exact thing every single time we go to a restaurant?

To be fair, my parents are very risk-averse people, and they're liberals who believe everything the media says. From that perspective, I understand why they're scared. Also, I'm not even arguing that COVID is exaggerated, or questioning the safety of vaccines, or anything like that (although that certainly is a discussion that could be had). But even taking all of that into consideration, I think it's a bit much for them to spend so much time discussing something that's not even in their control, and that's not even an enjoyable or interesting topic, in my opinion.

Something happened a few days ago that was interesting. My mom received a shared post from a friend saying that she could sign up for the vaccine on the website, even though she wasn't older than 65 or had preexisting conditions. Literally immediately, she called me and my dad and told us to message everyone we knew about this. My dad messaged his friends, coworkers, and neighbors, even people he barely interacted with. They didn't do any vetting of this information to verify its accuracy; they were so excited by getting the vaccine that all sense of reason escaped them. I obviously didn't tell any of my friends, since the news wasn't saying anything about this. It turns out that this was just a bug on the website, and anyone who wasn't eligible would have their appointments cancelled. So my parents then had to message back everyone and tell them that they fucked up. I'm telling this story because it's interesting how my parents, who are generally so extremely cautious about everything, become so hasty and impulsive at the thought of getting vaccinated.

As it turns out, they got scheduled to get the vaccine a few days from now, and my grandparents are all scheduled to take it, or have taken it, so my parents no longer need to worry about them. My country is expected to be fully vaccinated in a few months, so everything is looking quite positive (from a normie standpoint, but honestly also from my standpoint, just so people will finally leave me alone). But my parents, if anything, have only increased their preoccupation with the virus! Once at dinner, when I dared to voice my indifference to it all, my mom began getting upset and badgering me, so I just shut up. Apparently not only is it considered bad to question vaccines and the severity of the virus; now it's also bad to simply "not care" about this issue and remain neutral.

It gives you that sweet hopeless feeling, doesn't it? Knowing that the sheep who will inject themselves with mystery poison are so eager to do it because DUH TEEBEE told them day and night to FEAR FEAR FEAR and FEAR this 99.8% survivable flu. I find hopelessness never truly set in for me about mankind until I saw my own family act like all the other NPC panicked idiots. These fools are letting big pharma make tens and hundreds of billions of dollars as they poison the goyim and destroy our health long-term. Hopeless frustration.

People who can't strike interesting conversations will jump at the chance to talk about current events even if it's meaningless because they don't have to think they just repeat what they've heard. Whenever my mother talks about it I pay no attention

It gives you that sweet hopeless feeling, doesn't it? Knowing that the sheep who will inject themselves with mystery poison are so eager to do it because DUH TEEBEE told them day and night to FEAR FEAR FEAR and FEAR this 99.8% survivable flu. I find hopelessness never truly set in for me about mankind until I saw my own family act like all the other NPC panicked idiots. These fools are letting big pharma make tens and hundreds of billions of dollars as they poison the goyim and destroy our health long-term. Hopeless frustration.

Whatever you do brocel don't take the vaccine. This vaccine type had never been tested on humans before and is a completely new type of experimental vaccine. This is an mRNA vaccine which is design to inject genetic 'code' into your body to modify your DNA and RNA. It's not some conspiracy, this is how they've state the vaccines work themselves. mRNA simply means "messenger RNA". There's also the fact that the vaccine manufacturers have said that they won't complete full clinical trials for another two years.
Add to that all of the reports people experiencing negative side effects and many people dying soon after they had taken the vaccine. But you won't hear about that because it's not on the news and it's never attributed to the vaccine.

Man, I can relate so much. My mom is big into politics and, even if she is based (very right wing voter, against feminism, etc.) it can get tiring at times when she opens her mouth to talk about it. She even goes to manifestations against immigrants and tells my sister not to date niggers or she will be kicked from the house.

tell them you will have a 99.98% survival rate, and their fear is irrational

It's not even a real vaccine!

It's a gene therapy!

That might kill them!

Monster syndrome!

Just don’t take the vaccine and your fine.

don't take the vaccine.

Joining "don't take the vaccine" club.

I do not intend to receive the vaccine

brutal most of my family took the (((vaccine))) and sadly I will too soon

No wonder you ended up here with parents like that

Get used to it. The way things are going by next year the vaccine's will be wearing off and some new variant will be around and re-infect everyone. And we'll need a new round of vaccines, more lockdowns....

View: https://youtu.be/7YlKwWIo57o&t=2m0s

Like lambs to the slaughter, they'll all be dead when the soft kill reacts with a booster down the line.

It works they say yet you need all that shit, it works but they're scared to come into contact with the unvaccinated or contagious, it works but they still catch it lol.

Last edited:
JFL if anyone here is forced to take the kikeccine, when there's already news about it being "penetrated" by "variants"

like Anglin said, studies from Israel and USA can invent a quadrillion variants during the next 5 years if they want to, and they do

they are trying to force the current (useless) kikeccine onto me, but it's not going to work, even if I lose my current employment
it's never just one injection, even if you skip this one, you will be made dependent and subscribed to endless injections, so they can eat shit

Normies and most people, including Incels, still don't understand that this "covid" bullshit is a power grab really.
No. No "aliens/illumitati conspiracy." Just corrupt governments consolidating their power and control over the population.
And they have been doing it slowly for decades.

"Covid Passports" will surely evolve into the "social credit system", identical to what exists in China today.

If you are Incel your "social credit" will automatically be ZERO, and probably sent to prison or forced labor camps.

You know, for "public health safety". Heck, Inceldom will surely be classified by the WHO as "a severe disease or health condition" and Incels will be forced to be isolated into those forced labor camps.

The "Great Reset", that was talked about openly In Davos, about "you will own nothing, have nothing and will be happy."

nostradamus IQ, it's not too hard to imagine the future, as normies already penalize these behaviors as it is
- visit forbidden domains like incels or 4chan: -50 points
- no facebook: -50 points
- adult vaccinations not up to date: -50 points
- fringe political beliefs: -50 points
- behavior that is not pro-social: -50 points (see china tracking if you visit family or volunteer)

Normie subject

Meme virus, I don't wanna take the vaccine but I wanna go to Germany so I need to

They've fallen hard for the brainwashing. My younger brother and I are the only ones who are "woke" in my family.

All the data shows that the deaths are the same for 2020 as the previous years. It's just the same old flu and cold viruses. The PCR tests are bullshit where they crank up the cycles and get over 90% false positives past 35 cycles or so. The guy who invented it said it's not supposed to be used that way.

The vaccines are produced in months and only authorized under emergency use. Normally vaccines take years and years to produce. They weren't able to successfully produce a vaccine for coronaviruses before but now they make one in months? The elite want you to take it so badly because they supposedly care about your health (lmao). Many have died from the vaccine. Check OpenVaers to see official deaths from it.

Paid off elitist or NPC doctors are just following orders from the medical authorities that are paid off by elites like Bill Gates. Even here in Finland our doctor in charge of vaccines has run a department of the WHO (owned by Gates) and is vice chair of the IVI (top funder is Gates). They admit it's really about a transformation of society, to shape it in preparation for the fourth industrial revolution. This is what Klaus Schwab talks about. The elite have a long history of talking about population control and depopulation, including Bill Gates.

Our prime minister has deleted blog posts that are now archived in which she wrote about how the Swine Flu didn't really exist and how after mass hysteria is achieved the "idiot sheep" as she calls them will bow to the pharmaceutical companies and government.

Utopia (2013) is a good tv show and will actually give you a good idea of what's going on with this "pandemic":

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAx2rVgv6Zk

Last edited:
JFL if you take the kikeccine, double so if you aren't pushed to it by work
its so fucking over

its more then over
Whatever you do brocel don't take the vaccine. This vaccine type had never been tested on humans before and is a completely new type of experimental vaccine. This is an mRNA vaccine which is design to inject genetic 'code' into your body to modify your DNA and RNA. It's not some conspiracy, this is how they've state the vaccines work themselves. mRNA simply means "messenger RNA". There's also the fact that the vaccine manufacturers have said that they won't complete full clinical trials for another two years.
Add to that all of the reports people experiencing negative side effects and many people dying soon after they had taken the vaccine. But you won't hear about that because it's not on the news and it's never attributed to the vaccine.
It's not even a real vaccine!

It's a gene therapy!

That might kill them!

Monster syndrome!

Last edited:
Normies and most people, including Incels, still don't understand that this "covid" bullshit is a power grab really.
No. No "aliens/illumitati conspiracy." Just corrupt governments consolidating their power and control over the population.
And they have been doing it slowly for decades.

"Covid Passports" will surely evolve into the "social credit system", identical to what exists in China today.

If you are Incel your "social credit" will automatically be ZERO, and probably sent to prison or forced labor camps.

You know, for "public health safety". Heck, Inceldom will surely be classified by the WHO as "a severe disease or health condition" and Incels will be forced to be isolated into those forced labor camps.

The "Great Reset", that was talked about openly In Davos, about "you will own nothing, have nothing and will be happy."
WE are in a fucking Race at this Point.

Life fast or die fast , people Dont realize the Big Picture ( the Plan so to speak )

With that ignorance , his Situation Just cannot Change. Your Just an Outlier seeing everyone including yourself , with an Damocles Sword hanging over their Heads, Ready to Fall down at any Moment.

Shit .

Last edited:
The television is, not your parents.

Get used to it. The way things are going by next year the vaccine's will be wearing off and some new variant will be around and re-infect everyone. And we'll need a new round of vaccines, more lockdowns....
:soy::soy:but da vaccine can make u safe.

Are they dead yet?

Are they dead yet?
LOL. No, they're fine as of now. I'm really hoping this is all just the elites running a test and not the actual thing.

LOL. No, they're fine as of now. I'm really hoping this is all just the elites running a test and not the actual thing.
Are they shedding spike proteins?

brutal most of my family took the (((vaccine))) and sadly I will too soon
I have already taken the Johnson&Johnson vaccine on April 30th because my grandmother pressured me to take it. Even though I almost 30, I had to take it to make her happy, and I really don't want to live here much longer anyway, so I take the vaccine. Perhaps I will die later this year or within the next 24 months from now. :feelsrope: