Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents won't allow me to remain NEET for much longer

Not being able a neet as dude with Avpd and deep depression = certain suicide within weeks

Not being able a neet as dude with Avpd and deep depression = certain suicide within weeks
Well that depression phase ended in January or February... I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Freelancing is a meme. Unless you are good and have some decent experience you will not be able to live off it reliably. However. It does work if you are in the third world country since the pay rates are westernized so if you are in some shit hole with low costs for rent/food, etc you may give it a shot.

Well that depression phase ended in January or February... I just hope it doesn't happen again.
i'm constantly depressed, i'm waking up with horrible suicidal thoughts and thoughts about wanting to hug and have sex with a gf pure double suicidefuel, but today is even worse i'm extremely frustrated and depressed at same time this shit doesn't go away if i don't meditate every 5h and i'm too tired to doing it every day. I'm exhausted of my Avpd with anxiety depression constant obsessive thoughts and especially lack of compassion/desire from foids. I'm broken as a human the end is near. Fasting does make me even more frustrated but i want to lose weight before i rope/go er with plastic knife :feelshehe:.

I'm also trying to get a summer job once school is over. For OP I would recommend going to college or start working. High school fucking sucks and if you graduated high school already why is your Mother sending you there again?

I used to try and get a job based on my useless college degree, then as that failed more and more my parents started calling me lazy and a bum so now I work a shitty retail job that I went to school to try and avoid. My parents are worthless boomers that worship money and watch soap operas though so I've learned that their opinions are worth nothing.

Freelancing is a meme. Unless you are good and have some decent experience you will not be able to live off it reliably. However. It does work if you are in the third world country since the pay rates are westernized so if you are in some shit hole with low costs for rent/food, etc you may give it a shot.
I am good and have a decent experience, and also live in a shithole. There are few more things that I need to get better at but mostly I'm fine.
i'm constantly depressed, i'm waking up with horrible suicidal thoughts and thoughts about wanting to hug and have sex with a gf pure double suicidefuel, but today is even worse i'm extremely frustrated and depressed at same time this shit doesn't go away if i don't meditate every 5h and i'm too tired to doing it every day. I'm exhausted of my Avpd with anxiety depression constant obsessive thoughts and especially lack of compassion/desire from foids. I'm broken as a human the end is near. Fasting does make me even more frustrated but i want to lose weight before i rope/go er with plastic knife :feelshehe:.
The rope is near.
I'm also trying to get a summer job once school is over. For OP I would recommend going to college or start working. High school fucking sucks and if you graduated high school already why is your Mother sending you there again?
I know mate.
I used to try and get a job based on my useless college degree, then as that failed more and more my parents started calling me lazy and a bum so now I work a shitty retail job that I went to school to try and avoid. My parents are worthless boomers that worship money and watch soap operas though so I've learned that their opinions are worth nothing.
Agreed.