Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents want me to consult a psychologist.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Leeet me start with this.

:feelsaww::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsaww:

So about a week ago I talked with them, being quite brutally honest about my inceldom and such. It goes without saying that they didn't agree on a single thing with me, as bluepilled as they are.

Now they want me to consult lol. Although I literally have no reason to[UWSL] - basically living by the Principle of Least Action at this point, so I try to economize my energy that hasn't vanished yet because of how devastating it is to be an incel: why waste it on something that won't change my situation?[/UWSL]

I still agreed. Not because I believe it'll help, no I just want to see his face when I will tell the psy these things :feelskek:

I won't go too far as I would probably get in trouble, being an ugly KHHV in 2022. But still. Will be entertaining, I hope

Tell them to fuck off

Tell them to fuck off
My dad would beat the shit of me dude. Being incel is already harmful for your mind, no need to add physical pain to that.

Never , therapies are a waste of money
You'll become a drug addict

Never , therapies are a waste of money
You'll become a drug addict
They being the drug? Won't happen lol, I already made plans for a short-term future.

:feelsaww::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsaww:

So about a week ago I talked with them, being quite brutally honest about my inceldom and such. It goes without saying that they didn't agree on a single thing with me, as bluepilled as they are.

Now they want me to consult lol. Although I literally have no reason to[UWSL] - basically living by the Principle of Least Action at this point, so I try to economize my energy that hasn't vanished yet because of how devastating it is to be an incel: why waste it on something that won't change my situation?[/UWSL]

I still agreed. Not because I believe it'll help, no I just want to see his face when I will tell the psy these things :feelskek:

I won't go too far as I would probably get in trouble, being an ugly KHHV in 2022. But still. Will be entertaining, I hope
Don’t trust anything the quack says. All soy and bluepill garbage. Also don’t reveal you are Incel or blackpilled. Just say every thing is fine or you will be forced on meds or committed

You will probably have to censor yourself. Dropping black pills might put you in the psych ward. Blue pillers don't like having their reality questioned.

They being the drug? Won't happen lol, I already made plans for a short-term future.
They keep telling you to use xanaxx or fluoxetine and you will keep going there infinitely

Don’t trust anything the quack says. All soy and bluepill garbage. Also don’t reveal you are Incel or blackpilled. Just say every thing is fine or you will be forced on meds or committed
Won't use that terminology.
And the second he tries to give me meds, I will adapt my plans (see above) to make them effective NOW.

Seriously they won't have the opportunity to take my glimpse of freedom away. Would rather die alone in the forest than being forced on that shit or even go to the PH.

Never talk about the blackpill in real life
Yup, they were fully defensive about their dear society LOL

You will probably have to censor yourself. Dropping black pills might put you in the psych ward. Blue pillers don't like having their reality questioned.
Yeah as I said I won't go 100% deep into the shit. Would be way too hard to handle.

They keep telling you to use xanaxx or fluoxetine and you will keep going there infinitely
No meds for me

wasted money

Yeah, is it really inceldom if people aren’t telling you to go to see a therapist or psychologist? That’s how you know you’re an incel. We are always told that bullishit.

Yeah, is it really inceldom if people aren’t telling you to go to see a therapist or psychologist? That’s how you know you’re an incel. We are always told that bullishit.

True haha

Eat your soy pills now friend

Every time someone - be it a boomer or anyone else - tries to gashlight me with bluepilled bullshit I know with more certitude than ever that I'm in the right when it comes to the :blackpill:.

is there any possibility of you getting disabilitybuxx?
disabilitymaxxing and getting wagies to pay for your parasite lifestyle is HIGHLY BASED

is there any possibility of you getting disabilitybuxx?
disabilitymaxxing and getting wagies to pay for your parasite lifestyle is HIGHLY BASED
Absolutely not any fucking way I can get that.

Just go and try to blackpill the psychologist in a bad faith effort of “improving mental health”

I started seeing shrinks in good faith but eventually I went just to see if they could change my blackpill ideology as a challenge.

None of them could in 4 years :lul:

Just go and try to blackpill the psychologist in a bad faith effort of “improving mental health”

I started seeing shrinks in good faith but eventually I went just to see if they could change my blackpill ideology as a challenge.

None of them could in 4 years :lul:
JFL that's exactly what I'm interested to see :feelshaha:

Normies really think we’ll fall for their blue pilled bullshit:feelshaha: you have to be genuinely at the bottom in order for it to work

Yes...Observe my time in group therapy:

Psy

"unspecified" :feelsaww: My God...

It was due to Palinopsia and sensory problems from ASD. I used to stare at lamps as a child and have black trailing afterimages for some time.

Pali

Last edited:
It was due to Palinopsia and sensory problems from ASD. I used to stare at lamps as a child and have black trailing afterimages for some time.

View attachment 603940
Man that sucks. I'm not even autistic and my life already sucks as an incel, don't even want to imagine how harder it is when you have ASD, when it comes to others.

Be careful youngling, if you spout too many nihilistic remarks they will think it to be an insult to their own interpretations of life.
My dad was like "so what are we supposed to do eh? Just watch you killing yourself?" and all, I mean I can't even feel bad for them anymore tbh.

Man that sucks. I'm not even autistic and my life already sucks as an incel, don't even want to imagine how harder it is when you have ASD, when it comes to others.

Yes. It is often difficult.

Never talk about the blackpill in real life
I disagree.

2nd amendment maxx > dark-triad maxx > gymmaxx > 1st amendment maxx > broadcast blackpill everywhere you go (just act like a supreme gentleman) > further your political agenda :dab::feelsdevil::feelsthink:

Last edited:

fuck your retarded parents, kid. Go off the internet and wait until you got some pubic hair, kid.