Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My parents told me that I'm either crazy or stupid for not liking Jews.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
This happened after she said that she didn't make the "Israelite" edition of a family recipe called Tramp Soup because she didn't have time to look for leeks, and not because she's not catering to my "stupidity" for hating Jews. This happened because I just said "It's Jewish? Ew?". It turns out that recipe wasn't actually Jewish; she just called it the "Israelite" edition because of something pertaining to the Jews complaining they couldn't find leeks when they were wandering the desert in the bible.

I respect Jews, because they're smart and wealthy.

THE MOST FUNNY THING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING COTTON PICKER- THEY ARE ALL DREAMING ABOUT BEING WHITE:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (INVIDEO GAME)
And you're dreaming about dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:horror::horror::horror::reeeeee::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

SUCK MY SEX COTTON PICKER FUCKING LAZY SEXUAL SLAVE GET READY FOR HARDCORE DEEPTHROAT GAGGING VOMIT FUCK (IN VIDEO GAME)
I thought Ika-Sama was half black half Jewish or something.