Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents think I’m some sort of Chad with tons of girls to pick from

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I’m 5’11”,not bad looking for someone who’s Asian and have a middle class job

but that’s pretty meaningless in terms of getting women

In terms of smv, I’m probably equal to a below average white guy

in 1980s china that made you a catch

in the west, those statistics are the bare minimum to qualify

in order to truly have an advantage you need to be 6’2”, rich, and be an extremely good looking White guy

the only cheat code is if you’re thugmaxxed bbc

5'11'' is not bad looking? take your fucking meds deranged schizo
It is in the west, you need to be over 6'1 for foids to find you attractive.

It is in the west, you need to be over 6'1 for foids to find you attractive.

I’d say 5’10” is when you begin to qualify but don’t have any advantages

6’’2” is when you begin to have an advantage

5’9” is a slight failo, but not major

5’8” is when your height really begins to work against you

in order to truly have an advantage you need to be 6’2”, rich, and be an extremely good looking White guy

實話

You're coming at it all wrong with this thugmax bullshit.

If you kpop maxxed you'd beat incel almost immediately.

and that's why you're an incel, white foids are rarely into asians

I’m into Latina foids and white foids

and I’m not into Asian foids

so that is a huge reason why I’m incel

我應該不會讀PhD

1) Parents are in hardcore denial about their genetic failure children
2) It was a different time, so being above average meant you had above average chances with women back then. Now it's either be born Chad or nothing.

5'11 rice is like 5'6 cumskin = over.

5'11 rice is like 5'6 cumskin = over.
Don't listen to this coper ^

Literally EVERYTHING he posts is negative, trying to shit on other incels, whether here or elsewhere online. I actually think it should warrant ban warning.

Misery loving company coping little copecel

Don't listen to this coper ^

Literally EVERYTHING he posts is negative, trying to shit on other incels, whether here or elsewhere online. I actually think it should warrant ban warning.

Misery loving company coping little copecel
:soy::soy:

Thank you for making this thread just to let us know that you are tall and look good.
Very important contribution to ID and not a humble brag at all. :feelsokman:

For incels either your parents will lie to your face about your smv, or just be brutally honest with you.

Wait your Asian?! I always thought you were a blackcel jfl. Are you like blasian or like... Fully Asian.

the only cheat code is if you’re thugmaxxed

Tbh he's right. Your on of those inkwells who get extremely envious when others ascend. And try to shit on everybody so they stay at the same level as you and feel comfortable. Normie behaviour:feelswhat: @NekoStance thanks for calling him out

Your on of those inkwells who get extremely envious when others ascend

It's for good reason, though the response is improper. Many of them were already NT Normies.

Observe:

Please don’t go through with the ultimate stupidity that is deleting your account ScornedStoic as even if you do ascend ie voluntarily get up to your nuts in some used up thots guts and can no longer technically post here for those reasons at least users who found you to be a good cope for friendship, inspiration, entertainment, providing them the mental strength to go on another day etc, etc won’t easily be able to do that and find your stuff (posts) should you go through with the disabling and become deleted user pile of numbers. :feelswhere:

I never given anyone the ability to disable their account for the above reasons and if you’re worried about Jews being able to spy on you for not doing so well they will anyway as google has already cached and archived everything you’ve all said and done here and if alternatively your account disabling idea is to prevent your account from being taken over by a hacker/malicious user while you’re gone and the fear that they could run your good name through the mud a simple permaban request will prevent that so again there’s absolutely no valid reason for the account disabling stupidity. :feelsBox:

Sadly, the thread was deleted. Go Figure.

Good

Grapes

Dislike

S

Telling

From china
Why does your your thing say "lightskin but I'm still a dark nigga" this whole time I thought you were a fellow blackcel the way your profile looked. But you just come across as some wannabe now jfl.

brutal truth. Sadly I am both ethnic and ~5'5 ish. u can probably kpop Maxx due to being Asian and decent height with some surgery. Then get a KPOP obsessed Latina Stacy. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why does your your thing say "lightskin but I'm still a dark nigga" this whole time I thought you were a fellow blackcel the way your profile looked. But you just come across as some wannabe now jfl.

because being a dark nigga is a mindset

I’m a light skinned Asian guy but I’m a dark African American on the inside

If you're 5'11 (Hell even 5'10) just round up to 6'0. If you got some shoes on they aren't gonna be able to tell the difference.

yo turn the page nigga

Mother never mentioned such things to me(I briefly mentioned some things about racism/heightism in 2015 to her); I am disabled and viewed as subhuman by foids.

because being a dark nigga is a mindset

I’m a light skinned Asian guy but I’m a dark African American on the inside
The rare nigger worshipping ricecel :feelsseriously:

Tbh he's right. Your on of those inkwells who get extremely envious when others ascend. And try to shit on everybody so they stay at the same level as you and feel comfortable. Normie behaviour:feelswhat: @NekoStance thanks for calling him out
Where are you getting this from jfl. I said 5'11 rice is about equal to 5'6 cumskin, which is common sense to anyone who's blackpilled. Or are you seriously gonna argue Asians and whites have equal chances with women? What's with all the bluepillers here lately holy shit :feelsUgh:

Bro, we're twinning. I'm also 5'11-6'0, asian. You jobmog me though, I quit my mid-tier job a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back