Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents said that I will be getting married in 5 years

good for you man

im not going to read 50 replies, im just leaving this here

Last edited:
No you can't. I want to do a PhD and many other things. For that it's preferable I move to west.
And after you get your PhD then what? PhD doesn't guarantee a job. Compared to where you live now you'll get mogged constantly in a western country and you could start feeling like a wageslave cuck seeing everyone else around you having fun and socializing while you are always working.

I plan to move to a Western country for my studies and career anyway so it's pointless
Ban this volcel invader who is "white" pussy only.

You should've placed a bet

Compared to where you live now you'll get mogged constantly in a western country and you could start feeling like a wageslave cuck seeing everyone else around you having fun and socializing while you are always working.
It's the same here in curryland. I'm a true loner. Don't care about things like these.

good for you man
Why " Good for you"? No girl wants to marry me and nothing will happen in 5 years
What race are you?
Curry

They think some foid out there will marry me lol. They are in for a big surprise.
wow you mog me to oblivion with this shit. This is why curry>rice.

wow you mog me to oblivion with this shit. This is why curry>rice.
My parents are delusional. No girl will marry me.

Is this forum low IQ or some shit? Don't you get the post

My parents are delusional. No girl will marry me.

Is this forum low IQ or some shit? Don't you get the post
I was being half-sarcastic.

But seriously though I envy the arranged marriage shit curries have. Not even rice cultures have that type of shit.

But seriously though I envy the arranged marriage shit curries have. Not even rice cultures have that type of shit.
Arranged marriage is just like online dating. A foid gets hundreds of proposals for marriage.