Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents keep telling me to become a betabuxx

no you're the larping white faggot who refuses to take any action despite the fact that you can get dates/sex/gf there, you're not sub2.5 and if you are claiming that i'd like to see proof
@Colvin76 he copes harder than I ever did

@Colvin76 he copes harder than I ever did
yet i've never seen a white incel report going to SEA and not getting laid for free. complain all you want about being incel in the west, thats fine, but don't act like you're an incel if you were in SEA, you're just lazy and wont take action

My Mom up to a point was delusional enough to think grandkids (from me, I'm not an only child) were on the table. For the record I never wanted kids, so when I mentioned it wasn't happening she seemed... upset? Like bitch, I'm 30+ and you've never seen me with a girl. I moved out a year and a half ago, so I guess in her mind I must be slaying and not coping in an empty apartment.

Dad thinks I'm just secretive with my personal life is all.

You raised a genetic failure.
This is all too common, I can't believe boomer parents are so dumb as not to get it

Are you talking about me? Why am I a coper?
No I didn’t call you a coper I’m talkin bout blackpilled truecel
yet i've never seen a white incel report going to SEA and not getting laid for free. complain all you want about being incel in the west, thats fine, but don't act like you're an incel if you were in SEA, you're just lazy and wont take action
You can’t just simply move to SEA. That isn’t how it works

When will you be back here often?
I still don't know right now tbh. But I'll keep releasing new material on YT cause I have so many songs on my backlog and my channel is going better than I had expected! I'm happy about it.

Why does everyone think betabuxxing is easy?

Those guys who work at Investment Banks or Google are still betabuxxing. Yet they all have good degrees, good IQ etc

Fuck my parents are also like that:

Just finish school get yourself a girl from back home

they say.

then they say that a girlfriend comes when you least expect it
Fixed it for your parents.

Girlfriend comes when she's a 30-year-old single mother of 3 and you have a 6 figure salary, a home, a car, and savings.*

Fuck my parents are also like that:

Just finish school get yourself a girl from back home

they say.
are you also muslim?

My mom says the exact same to me. It's a fucking insult. They are literally telling you that you aren't good looking and you won't find a partner by normal means, you need to get rich.