Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My parents keep downplaying dating, foids, etc. Just hate my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
My parents are very controlling, they have been like this most of their lives with me and my sister. When I was a kid and then teen, they continually emphasized academic achievement to get ahead in life, as most Asian parents do.

They forbade me from going out, meeting girls, dating, etc basically my whole childhood years. (Not that I would have succeeded, but still they forced the rule).
It was basically school, after school activities, and then home to studymaxx. Rinse and repeat.

Even now, they downplay any idea of love, romance, foids, etc. They keep saying focus on my school/career (going back to grad school after nuking my last job and couldn't find anything afterwards). They dismiss any need for companionship, the loneliness, and that I am "weak" and should be stronger and focus on my "mission as a man" (become financially secure in life).

To them, success is all about career and money, and everything else, including foids and love, come afterwards.

What do you guys think about this?
There are times when I am extremely bitter and hate them, and other times whether they truly care and this is what they truly believe.

JFL @ being raised to be an obedient robot ricecel.

they seem like typical boomers

Sounds like my parents but mine didn’t even push me towards having financial success. They are just 100% content with me being a lonely loser.

Sounds like my parents but mine didn’t even push me towards having financial success. They are just 100% content with me being a lonely loser.

Trust me, it's tons better than having interfering, controlling parents who nag you to infinity and back.

Partially justified if they seeing blackpilled reality, but absolutely no, if they just denie most valuable things in life and want you to work hard for lame ones

Leave the house

Slowly become like a hikikimori

Manifest it harder, make your point

Really if you could leave now do it

Say you want a job

How old are you op?

Sounds like your parents are pretty based tbh they're trying to get you rich and independent for the next 50-60 years of lonely inceldom. Listen to them, if you're on an incel forum it's already over.

if you actually get rich it would be worth it if you don't it was a tragedy

Parents controlled me too, but your case is extreme.

How would they react if you told them about incels?

How would they react if you told them about incels?

They are bluepilled and don't believe a word. To their mind, money leads to foids. End of story.

I told them then foids would only like me as a betabuxxing loser and not for who I am, but they call it nonsense. And then they point to all the ugly rich betabuxxing dudes who have gfs and married.

Your parents are right. Careermaxxing is your only hope of getting girls and if all else fails you can cope with money.

Asians aren't romantic at all. I wouldn't be surprised if your parents haven't fucked in the last decade.

Your parents are right. Careermaxxing is your only hope of getting girls and if all else fails you can cope with money.

Asians aren't romantic at all. I wouldn't be surprised if your parents haven't fucked in the last decade.

They haven't. They don't even sleep in same bed.

I'm sure if you dad was a white man your mom would sleep in the same bed as him again.

I cannot stand the self hate from asian women and their love for White men.

That's rough but yeah I think that's just how it goes for most Asians. Seems like marriage is more of a business transaction than the happily ever after of most westerners.

I know its tough but atleast your parents are pushing you in a direction that will ultimately benefit you in the end. Much better than just wasting away in the void.

To them, success is all about career and money, and everything else, including foids and love, come afterwards.
It's like this in my culture too. I think deep down ethnics know they are worthless, they believe that the only way they can be anything but a worthless waste of skin is if they focus on their academics and career.

It's like this in my culture too. I think deep down ethnics know they are worthless, they believe that the only way they can be anything but a worthless waste of skin is if they focus on their academics and career.

Asians this mentality is ingrained. What race are you?

Don't lie to yourself. Your parents aren't holding you back. The fact is, you probably were never invited to anything. All you know how to do is pass Calculus exams, and play Beethoven (if you try extremely hard). If you were actually loved, and were invited to things, you could have lied to your parents, and said you had an after school activity, or some study group like your normal white friends. The reality is you just have nothing better to do than study, because you are a ricecel, and you are doomed to a life of solitude and serfdom because of your genetics.

I wish my parents were more like this tbh

I had a decent childhood but am ugly so it was pointless
The reality is you just have nothing better to do, because you are a ricecel, and you are doomed to failure because of your genetics.
brutal ricepill tbhtbh ngl

Don't lie to yourself. Your parents aren't holding you back. The fact is, you probably were never invited to anything. All you know how to do is pass Calculus exams, and play Beethoven (if you try extremely hard). If you were actually loved, and were invited to things, you could have lied to your parents, and said you had an after school activity, or some study group like your normal white friends. The reality is you just have nothing better to do than study, because you are a ricecel, and you are doomed to a life of solitude and serfdom because of your genetics.

Yeah I know, I would never have been invited because of my genetics. But even if I had been invited to these things hypothetically, they would have forbid it.

Yeah I know, I would never have been invited even if my household was free. But even if I had been invited to these things hypothetically, they would have forbid it.
with that said whats the problem then? even if they encouraged you to socialize it wouldnt have made a difference. korean parents are based

with that said whats the problem then? even if they encouraged you to socialize it wouldnt have made a difference. korean parents are based

Their whole principle I guess

I wish my parents were more like this tbh

I had a decent childhood but am ugly so it was pointless
I wish pp was my childhood friend tbh

Ricecels were always nicer to me anyway. Ricecels bond well with autists :dab:

Yeah I know, I would never have been invited because of my genetics. But even if I had been invited to these things hypothetically, they would have forbid it.

I think the dumbest thing about the asian mentality concerning betabuxxing, IS THAT IT DON'T FUCKING WORK. You have to make $250,000 more than a 5/10 white man to even have the illusion of being an option. You can make enough money to be comfortable, to be independent, to even raise a family, BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET PUSSY IN THE FIRST PLACE. What a cruel joke. The only salaried path that pays this well is if you became a surgeon, but even then you might as well invest in a sexdoll harem.

I wish pp was my childhood friend tbh

Ricecels were always nicer to me anyway. Ricecels bond well with autists :dab:
freind
Images 17

I think the dumbest thing about the asian mentality concerning betabuxxing, IS THAT IT DON'T FUCKING WORK. You have to make $250,000 more than a 5/10 white man to even have the illusion of being an option. You can make enough money to be comfortable, to be independent, to even raise a family, BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET PUSSY IN THE FIRST PLACE. What a cruel joke. The only salaried path that pays this well is if you became a surgeon, but even then you might as well invest in a sexdoll harem.
It works in asia. if you are at the point where you can make 250000 a year you might as well move back to your own country

Could be worse. Land a job move out and never speak to them again.

its over boyo :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

They can't just force you into the world and have all these expectations of you. Well they can, but it's fucked up and you have to let them know how selfish they are.

Last edited:
They can't just force you into the world and have all these expectations of you. Well they can, but it's fucked up and you have to let them know how selfish they are.
You must be white to have written something like that. Ethnic parents will call you selfish if you want anything for yourself and they will make you feel bad about it. They are actually subhumans with no empathy or understanding of our situation.

My sand nigger parents each have at least 8 siblings and come from a third world country where the political situation is permanently fucked. It's over for us. CameronCel's parents are probably the same way.

My parents let me do whatever I want. My dad literally said that when I was a teen. Said I have to choose my own path or something, blah blah.

Anyway, I respect them for doing that but it doesn't mean shit. Only genetics / good looks do.

My parents are still trying to push their copes onto me exactly like this.

kek.
your parents are more blackpilled than you.
imagine having a kid so retarded that he spends his time thinking about "love" and "romance"(things that don't even exist) instead of thinking about his material well being aka money.

I wish i had parents like yours tbh. My life would be ways better now.

Tiger mums sound brutal tbh. You need to have a work/play balance in life; too much work'll make you miserable. What kind of job are you looking for?

You must be white to have written something like that. Ethnic parents will call you selfish if you want anything for yourself and they will make you feel bad about it. They are actually subhumans with no empathy or understanding of our situation.

My sand nigger parents each have at least 8 siblings and come from a third world country where the political situation is permanently fucked. It's over for us. CameronCel's parents are probably the same way.
Not white and you may have a point, but it wouldn't hurt to try to talk some sense to them

Sounds like they know what they're doing. Except they're living in the past, and betabux isn't a viable option anymore due to how brutal divorce court is for men. At least you're getting yourself valuable skills and credentials you can use to emigrate to a country where prostitution is legal.

Cope I know religious chads who got laid against their will.

My parents were kind off like this, they pushed school as my priority and i don’t blame them. I’m thankful they pushed me, because now i won’t have to wage slave with minimum wage and come home with a shitty paycheck that can’t fund my copes. If you’re so ugly you might as well careermaxx, what else can you do :feelsokman:

sounds like a blackpilled approach

Your best bet is return to your riceland homeland and run westernizedRiceCel game on illiterate village girls. I think maybe your status will be perceived greater if you are from the west.

Lmfao your parents are trying to groom you into being a cuck for a used up slut who won't have any attachment to you. Better off just rotting