Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My parents keep downplaying dating, foids, etc. Just hate my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Asian culture is so cucked beyond belief, but you have to understand the origin of it all.

Back in bum fuck east asia, beta bux culture is how many men breed and have families. I think the rulers understood how dangerous single men were and advocated for culutural rituals to assist men - arranged marriages. So your parents are still living back home, in a sense. They think if you just studymax you can win by being a beta bux like how they and the forefathers did. They have no concept of alphas and do not understand how much their kid is missing out because they’ve never grown in a female sexaully liberated environment with technology to kick hypergamy into overdrive. Add this to the fact that asian men have a disadvantage in sex dismorphic traits, the fact that asian females are high value and the culture worships whiteness (more competition) in an open smp, and you realize just how screwed asians are. The fact that asians don’t collectively go cho is a testament to the virtue of asian men, the low T of asian men, and the copes asian men have available.