Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents genuinely want me dead, I am dying

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
For tje past month or so I have been unusually exhausted and feeling random spatks of extreme pain. I begged my parents to take me to tje doctor all day today because it was worse than ever and that's why I have been in such a dark place

They said no

Th3n I collapsed.om the floor and when I woke up my Dad called me a drama queen. Then I threw up and my.mum yelled at me for making a mess, I begged them to take mr to the doctor again and started coughing up blood. They accused me of drinking but I hav3 been ofr alcohol for a lomg time.

I am.naked on tye bathrook floor still throwing up. Tjis might be how I die. I don't even care ai am just sad it is so painful

fuck dude i hate reading your threads cause they are so depressing

Your parents are fucked up.

OP you need to call an ambulance holy shit.
If you're legitmately coughing up blood you need to go to a hospital as soon as possible.

Make sure you prepare your own food and drink

Sounds like they're trying to poison you ngl.

Call 911 dude, this sounds serious, also fuck your shitty parents for not caring.

Time to go to the hospital

OP you need to call an ambulance holy shit.
If you're legitmately coughing up blood you need to go to a hospital as soon as possible.

Catch ya l8tr or not idk

Wow. I would call the cops and the ambulance. Your parents can be charged with neglect

Last seen 5:46 a.m. I don’t feel good about this one.

@Indari Thoughts? Advice?

Last seen 5:46 a.m. I don’t feel good about this one.
I'm alive but I've thrown up lots and my brain feels dead. I keep fading in and out of consciencess and my parents have mocked.me by saying I want to be babied when I begged to.go.to the hospital. Lots of blood clots came out of my nose too. Idk what the fuck is happening but it hurts all over and it'd be prett6 funny if I legit died ans my parents could see how careless they are

I'm alive but I've thrown up lots and my brain feels dead. I keep fading in and out of consciencess and my parents have mocked.me by saying I want to be babied when I begged to.go.to the hospital. Lots of blood clots came out of my nose too. Idk what the fuck is happening but it hurts all over and it'd be prett6 funny if I legit died ans my parents could see how careless they are
Please tell me you called police and an ambulance ay try to communicate until they arrive.

Call a fucking ambulance holy shit, you dont need your parents permission to dial 911 if your throwing up blood.

if your not going to call an ambulance over this im assuming this is all a LARP.

Could it be that OP's parents poisoned him? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :worryfeels:

Also call an ambulance right now please just do it

Could it be that OP's parents poisoned him? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :worryfeels:

Also call an ambulance right now please just do it
I didn't end up calling the ambulance or anything cause if I died it's be based. I haven't thrown up since I woke up this morning but I do still feel like absolute shit whenever I try to get up and move around

My health has definitely deteriorated

Op, your parents don't care. Dying won't make them go "Oh, he wasn't playing, how could we have been so wrong and regret" it will be like " Took him long enough"

Damn that sucks. Hope you get well soon

Op, your parents don't care. Dying won't make them go "Oh, he wasn't playing, how could we have been so wrong and regret" it will be like " Took him long enough"
Brutal. This is how many subhuman parents are. They are many victims of the parents pill on .co

It's probably just food poisoning.

It's a slow painful way to die. Try some charcoal it's easy to make. Just burn some toast and eat it dry with water.

Get a ride to doctor retard

This is either an extremely comedic trollpost or if serious its fucked up!

Your parents need the ER treatment
:feelsbaton:

Your parents are garbage

is this a larp?

I'm sorry to hear that man...

You still alive bro?

This sucks, OP. Really do see a doctor.