Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Can’t Stop My Heart & Thoughts From Racing.

Because they’re all arrogant, low-IQ, cockroaches who want to try & put others down to cope with their delusions & the fact they’re not really human. Same for Niggers(nothing against autistic blackcels here, i’m talking about nigger normies)
not surprised from braindead roaches who cant even shit in the toilet.

Yeah, i’m not gonna let a “human” who doesn’t even know where to shit & couldn’t figure out how to flush a toilet think they can “educate” me to raise their shitskin ego about NTness.

Invest in a punching bag to use when you get angry
Possibly, but @Fatass3000 showed me some scientific studies proving that it actually makes things worse, so i may consider other options.

Thanks for the advice mang.

You realise that this is the reason you don’t have any friends irl, right?

You’re a pathetic little snitch

@Ron.Belgrade @darktriadterror and @DarkStarDownBad are all denying Blackpill on an incel forum, calling me

all while sounding like bunch of bluepilled therapists.
Can’t make this shit up

Of course my life is shit…. I’m a truecel. You’re saying your life is good? Jfl

Greycel discrimination btw, didn’t even say anything to get a warning here.
DNR

Yeah, i’m not gonna let a “human” who doesn’t even know where to shit & couldn’t figure out how to flush a toilet think they can “educate” me to raise their shitskin ego about NTness.
@zerozerozero I agree with you now, Street-shitters are even less human than Abos

Why do Low IQ Jeets despise Non NTs with a passion?
Because they’re all arrogant, low-IQ, cockroaches who want to try & put others down to cope with their delusions & the fact they’re not really human. Same for Niggers(nothing against autistic blackcels here, i’m talking about nigger normies)
@ChudTheCheeseBALL @wereq
I grew up (and still live) in a currytown on the East Coast, and non-NTness was easily the main reason other 'Jeets ostracized me. I'm not autistic (at least I've never been diagnosed) but I am a diagnosed OCD and anxiety disorder sufferer, so my mannerisms were always very off (not helped at all by my curry parents making sure I was hopelessly undersocialized).I'm not uglier than your average curry, it's solely because of non-NT that I was a loner in HS. People would call me "the autistic kid" behind my back and sometimes even to my face. The funny thing is, whites, nigs, etc. mostly stayed out of my way. It was older, taller, and more athletic 'Jeets who would take the opportunity to pick on and try to punch down at me

We're here for you brocel
tenor.gif

Being an incel is not an excuse to snitching, that’s just pathetic behaviour, I have hard time taking someone as annoying as op seriously he needs to grow up
If you don’t like the report feature you can leave the site or not be a complete retard

If you don’t like the report feature you can leave the site or not be a complete retard
Or better yet, he could just not be an aggravating little Reddit-tier prick

that sucks man :feelsbadman:
hope you feel better soon brocel :feelsokman:

Incel ramblings.

If you had a Chad face none of this would matter, keep coping with your “autism”.
This is retarded inceldom isn’t rare irl it’s just that non NT spergs look more into it so they rot on these forums

I used to overthink everything when I had nothing going on too. Sunbathing in nature saved my life

Incel ramblings.

If you had a Chad face none of this would matter, keep coping with your “autism”.
Chad has/can have social anxiety, general anxiety and gets shit too. That’s not “incel” rambling.

Shit went down in this thread god damn

If u genuinely can't ward off ur anxiety and intrusive thoughts through immense willpower. like everything u try doesn't change how u feel....u need psychiatric assistance. not therapist bullshit. but medication/pills to fix ur fucked brain chemistry.

I literally just cannot stop hyperfixating on everything-anything & anyone can get me worked-up lately, because due to Autism i’m pedantic, and this has only been amplified due to my issues lately especially with my parents, who I had another smaller argument with today.

I blame them for a lot of my behavior, they both overreact to everything and make fucking mountains out of literal anthills. I resent them for having me-I want to scream in their faces every single time I am reminded of IVF & my birth. Shit such as this is why I support a strict program for selective-breeding, and even one undesirable trait should warrant sterilization.

I can’t stop my mind from racing from one thought to the next, I can’t stop getting aggravated over minute things, I can’t stop my heart from pulsating constantly, I just can’t….

I drank some alcohol, and it didn’t help, it’s made things worse.
Keep drinking. It helps the thoughts away. The alcohol takes time to work.

I literally just cannot stop hyperfixating on everything-anything & anyone can get me worked-up lately, because due to Autism i’m pedantic, and this has only been amplified due to my issues lately especially with my parents, who I had another smaller argument with today.

I blame them for a lot of my behavior, they both overreact to everything and make fucking mountains out of literal anthills. I resent them for having me-I want to scream in their faces every single time I am reminded of IVF & my birth. Shit such as this is why I support a strict program for selective-breeding, and even one undesirable trait should warrant sterilization.

I can’t stop my mind from racing from one thought to the next, I can’t stop getting aggravated over minute things, I can’t stop my heart from pulsating constantly, I just can’t….

I drank some alcohol, and it didn’t help, it’s made things worse.
have you tried meditation before brocel?:waitwhat: