Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents genuinely want me dead, I am dying

Nah, my life is genuinely this garbage
Then why aren't you taking the advice of this forum and calling 911? Unless you have been exaggerating about your condition or just ready to die soon.

Then why aren't you taking the advice of this forum and calling 911? Unless you have been exaggerating about your condition or just ready to die soon.
the latter, if I die idc, I was just venting cause shit hurt

For tje past month or so I have been unusually exhausted and feeling random spatks of extreme pain. I begged my parents to take me to tje doctor all day today because it was worse than ever and that's why I have been in such a dark place

They said no

Th3n I collapsed.om the floor and when I woke up my Dad called me a drama queen. Then I threw up and my.mum yelled at me for making a mess, I begged them to take mr to the doctor again and started coughing up blood. They accused me of drinking but I hav3 been ofr alcohol for a lomg time.

I am.naked on tye bathrook floor still throwing up. Tjis might be how I die. I don't even care ai am just sad it is so painful
Poor thing. You deserve a better family. I’m not even joking. You need someone who cares about you.

I want to be held tbqh
If you are actually coughing up blood, and they are refusing to take you to a doctor, they are idiots. That sounds like you may have a stress induced medical disorder.

If you are actually coughing up blood, and they are refusing to take you to a doctor, they are idiots. That sounds like you may have a stress induced medical disorder.
Probably, I don't care anymore though. I just wish the physical pains would stop

Do you atleast went to a doctor after all this?

The life of a trucel, even your parents want your genes to go extonct

You need to go to the ER