Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents force me to go to a psychotherapist

B

baldcel123

Recruit
★★★
I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to lay in bed and cry about my shit life. No one can help me and I know that for a fact. Still my parents want that because they are so worried about me. If I am not going my parents said they will put me in a psychiatric clinic. How can they force me to do that. I am 26 years old. I should be allowed to make my own decisions. What the fuck? I hate my parents for giving birth to me. Only reason I haven't killed myself is because I don't want to hurt my parents. But this reason is getting less and less important.

they will put me in a psychiatric clinic
That’s a hell in and of itself I would rather rope then end up there. If your parents allow to send you there it means they don’t truly care about you

Do you live with your parents ?

They should force you to go to face surgery clinic

In situations like this it is time to move away from home unless you can talk your parents out of this.

I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to lay in bed and cry about my shit life. No one can help me and I know that for a fact. Still my parents want that because they are so worried about me. If I am not going my parents said they will put me in a psychiatric clinic. How can they force me to do that. I am 26 years old. I should be allowed to make my own decisions. What the fuck? I hate my parents for giving birth to me. Only reason I haven't killed myself is because I don't want to hurt my parents. But this reason is getting less and less important.
lol

dont go on ssris also try kratom if you can it helps

Only reason I haven't killed myself is because I don't want to hurt my parents. But this reason is getting less and less important.
kill your parents and then kill yourself, it will all be over

I went to three separate therapists (one of which was a "psychotherapist" but they all may as well be the same as far as I'm concerned), and none of them helped. Therapy and psychology could not help me as an incel. They cannot fix me wth stupid numbing SSRI pills or trying to make me delude myself into believing my life is good. The only way to fix my problems is to change the way people treat me (which is poorly) and change the shitty circumstances of my life that I am in, which the therapist is useless for.

Maybe if you have fake normie problems (ie fake normie anxiety and fake normie depression) or if you have severe mental issues (ie severe OCD, severe BPD, etc etc) a therapist can help you. But for me and probably many other incels, they cannot help us at all, and it is just a scam and a waste of time and money and effort. They can't fix a man who has been degraded and discriminated against by soyciety because WE AREN'T THE PROBLEM. That's why.

im forced to go but i dont have to pay the bill anymore, The shit aint even helping too 45 min a year aint gonna fix my ugly ass face and nose

waste of time and money. the only person who wins is the foid therapist. then with her money she goes to fuck chads on her vacation abroad. at least that's what mine did.

Be thankful for loving parents

In situations like this it is time to move away from home unless you can talk your parents out of this.
This. Even though living on your own is a challenge in itself it is far better than living with your parents.

If they actually make you go to a psychotherapist atleast go to a MALE one, :feelsokman:

just tell them therapy is retarded and then off them and then yourself