Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment my parents are away for the weekend so im going to try an experiment

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
I'm going to not flush the toilet. Its Friday and ive already pissed in it a few times, done a massive shit and keeping the toilet paper in a bag.. I'm going to keep this up until maybe sunday night. Im hoping I wont have to do any plunging shit and breaking the crap down with detergents and boiling water but I don't even care. Ive got the bathroom window shut so I can experience the stench of my own waste In high fidelity.

Supreme experiment tbh

What the actual fuck

heisenberg tier IQ

What Shocked

The experiment that started World War 3..

Il try to get some pics tomorrow when it starts to get bad.

Bogdanoff IQ experiment

What’s your hypothesis bro?

just don't flush the toilet theory

And i was expecting u were tryin to get foids to come over and we all know how that experiment will end.

I'm going to not flush the toilet. Its Friday and ive already pissed in it a few times, done a massive shit and keeping the toilet paper in a bag.. I'm going to keep this up until maybe sunday night. Im hoping I wont have to do any plunging shit and breaking the crap down with detergents and boiling water but I don't even care. Ive got the bathroom window shut so I can experience the stench of my own waste In high fidelity.
What the fuck man. Get a grip boyo.

I drink a lot of liquid so ive had to do some pissing in the sink so the toilet doesn't get full. ive been letting some piss in the bog though. just enough go to keep the shit moist. currently waiting on shit number 2.

Wtf is this, I probably have too much of a low IQ to even think of understanding this

this forum isn't a low iq contest ffs

>Using the toilet instead of the street like a Chadpreet

IQ was never meant to be this high.

I actually cannot believe how consistently wild this place is. The blackpilled truly do survive on another level of existence.

I’d totally try that. You might be a fakecel. But I like it.

I actually cannot believe how consistently wild this place is. The blackpilled truly do survive on another level of existence.
Lmao, agreed, that's why I love it tbh

Shitpocalypse day 2 (WARNING TURD ALERT):

@Modus Coperandi @FrailPaleStaleMale @Newbie17 @Ignas @incelkingkong @Zesto @RopeMaXXer @Gremlincel @StaroRavager @iKillCucks @NEETAndTidy @Akira @happiless @cope_over_rope @ChronicPaincel @Brahcel @UBERCEL @EthnicelNL @Henry de Montherlant @averageblokecel @Indari @Hail The Bloatlord @Vodaccenu @Insalsa @wayshegoes @TheSlippwrySeal @notafed @Spite @Gunslinger @Raiden @Haywire

I laid my second one last night. Wasn't as big as the first but I ate a full jar of Nutella last night so it was high viscosity. it has collapsed in with the rest of the shit. The shit has went a little dry since last night so I'll have to keep pissing on it. the piss and water has also turned completely black. The stench is insane. it wont be long until I'm completely enamoured in my own bodily aroma.

Had to upload to imgur as they wont load: https:// imgur.com/a/OsvgQKQ? (hit backspace between two dashes and I in imgur after copying and pasting).

Hopefully lay another round or 2 on it today.

@Modus Coperandi @FrailPaleStaleMale @Newbie17 @Ignas @incelkingkong @Zesto @RopeMaXXer @Gremlincel @StaroRavager @iKillCucks @NEETAndTidy @Akira @happiless @cope_over_rope @ChronicPaincel @Brahcel @UBERCEL @EthnicelNL @Henry de Montherlant @averageblokecel @Indari @Hail The Bloatlord @Vodaccenu @Insalsa @wayshegoes @TheSlippwrySeal @notafed @Spite @Gunslinger @Raiden @Haywire

I laid my second one last night. Wasn't as big as the first but I ate a full jar of Nutella last night so it was high viscosity. it has collapsed in with the rest of the shit. The shit has went a little dry since last night so I'll have to keep pissing on it. the piss and water has also turned completely black. The stench is insane. it wont be long until I'm completely enamoured in my own bodily aroma.

Had to upload to imgur as they wont load:

Jfl it got deleted

Had to upload to imgur as they wont load:

Says it's no longer available bro

I edited the post. copy the url and delete the space in it

working for me. although I wish it wasn't

OVER for your toilet

You have very soft poo dude, how much sticks to your butt after you shit?

Had to upload to imgur as they wont load: https:// imgur.com/a/OsvgQKQ? (hit backspace between two dashes and I in imgur after copying and pasting).

I can't see It but this may opt for the Highest IQ in the history of mankind

Thanks for the update brother.

holy fuck that pic legit made me sick inside

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::feelswow::lul::lul::lul:

Eagerly waiting for round 2 tbh

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back