Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment my parents are away for the weekend so im going to try an experiment

There’s no way in hell i’m clicking on that link. :feelskek:

Shitpocalypse day 2 (WARNING TURD ALERT):

@Modus Coperandi @FrailPaleStaleMale @Newbie17 @Ignas @incelkingkong @Zesto @RopeMaXXer @Gremlincel @StaroRavager @iKillCucks @NEETAndTidy @Akira @happiless @cope_over_rope @ChronicPaincel @Brahcel @UBERCEL @EthnicelNL @Henry de Montherlant @averageblokecel @Indari @Hail The Bloatlord @Vodaccenu @Insalsa @wayshegoes @TheSlippwrySeal @notafed @Spite @Gunslinger @Raiden @Haywire

I laid my second one last night. Wasn't as big as the first but I ate a full jar of Nutella last night so it was high viscosity. it has collapsed in with the rest of the shit. The shit has went a little dry since last night so I'll have to keep pissing on it. the piss and water has also turned completely black. The stench is insane. it wont be long until I'm completely enamoured in my own bodily aroma.

Had to upload to imgur as they wont load: https:// imgur.com/a/OsvgQKQ? (hit backspace between two dashes and I in imgur after copying and pasting).

Hopefully lay another round or 2 on it today.
Highest iq post since @chudur-budur thread about shitmaxxing tbh.

@Modus Coperandi @FrailPaleStaleMale @Newbie17 @Ignas @incelkingkong @Zesto @RopeMaXXer @Gremlincel @StaroRavager @iKillCucks @NEETAndTidy @Akira @happiless @cope_over_rope @ChronicPaincel @Brahcel @UBERCEL @EthnicelNL @Henry de Montherlant @averageblokecel @Indari @Hail The Bloatlord @Vodaccenu @Insalsa @wayshegoes @TheSlippwrySeal @notafed @Spite @Gunslinger @Raiden @Haywire

I laid my second one last night. Wasn't as big as the first but I ate a full jar of Nutella last night so it was high viscosity. it has collapsed in with the rest of the shit. The shit has went a little dry since last night so I'll have to keep pissing on it. the piss and water has also turned completely black. The stench is insane. it wont be long until I'm completely enamoured in my own bodily aroma.

Had to upload to imgur as they wont load: https:// imgur.com/a/OsvgQKQ? (hit backspace between two dashes and I in imgur after copying and pasting).

IMG 4155

it's over for noflushcels

Tenor 9

Experiment of the decade, could you please keep us updated with pictures?

There it is, nice. But I can see some corns, also ass wipe. I would suggest not contaminate the experiment with external elements. Chew the corn well and also don't throw ass wipes. Can you pick those up?

Last edited:

There it is, nice. But I can see some corns, also ass wipe. I would suggest not contaminate the experiment with external elements. Chew the corn well and also don't throw ass wipes. Can you pick those up?
I accidently put two sheets in at the very beginning but they shouldn't affect it too much. At the very end of the experiment I will however be scooping some of it up with a spoon to preserve in a jar.

I accidently put two sheets in at the very beginning but they shouldn't affect it too much. At the very end of the experiment I will however be scooping some of it up with a spoon to preserve in a jar.
Sounds good, remember you must follow the scientific procedure.

So my parents seem to be indecisive on whether they are coming back tomorrow morning or Monday morning. Hopefully Monday though. I'm not going to flush tonight but will have to take some precautions such as hiding the wipe bag and getting up early to flush in case they return.
The stench is so strong that I couldn't even get it out of my memory when I was at the gym today and this is my own waste
. If someone else was to smell it they would surely be reduced to a vomiting wince or pass out. I will update either tonight or tomorrow with pics when it has gotten significantly larger.

can you smell it on the other side of the home yet?

:feelskek:

So my parents seem to be indecisive on whether they are coming back tomorrow morning or Monday morning. Hopefully Monday though. I'm not going to flush tonight but will have to take some precautions such as hiding the wipe bag and getting up early to flush in case they return.
The stench is so strong that I couldn't even get it out of my memory when I was at the gym today and this is my own waste
. If someone else was to smell it they would surely be reduced to a vomiting wince or pass out. I will update either tonight or tomorrow with pics when it has gotten significantly larger.

Just sit back now, look from above and think about it. What is the "take home" from this experiment? What did you learn?

No one is entitled to love.

The shit that you are hoarding in that shit pan is your own. You have grown it inside you, processed by your own stomach, intestine, you carried it inside you for a while. It's like your baby.

Now what do you see? Once you dumped it you can't stand it anymore. The only words that you can use to describe it are "hate", "disgust" and "stink". So how do you expect that some other human being supposed to love you unconditionally? Do you now understand how difficult it is to achieve love? Love is an illusion, there is no love.

Just sit back now, look from above and think about it. What is the "take home" from this experiment? What did you learn?

The shit that you are hoarding in that shit pan is your own. You have grown it inside you, processed by your own stomach, intestine, you carried it inside you for a while. It's like your baby.

Now what do you see? Once you dumped it you can't stand it anymore. The only words that you can use to describe it are "hate", "disgust" and "stink". So how do you expect that some other human being supposed to love you unconditionally? Do you now understand how difficult it is to achieve love? Love is an illusion, there is no love.
Intergalactic deity level IQ

You are the most talented poster on this forum ngl. I mean like WTF?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Shitpocalypse update 3 18:00pm Sunday (warning turd pics):

I have laid another meaty round onto the brown galore. This happened approximately an hour ago. I laid another one last night so this counts as shit number 4. It appears that the fecal matter seems to be sinking in. almost collapsing in on itself. I will have to liquidmaxx to fill it up with more piss. I have been foodmaxxing all day in hope of another shit by 12:00pm. If I cant fill the other side of the pile by tonight im going to have to resort to one last effort, waster fast and fill the toilet bowl with piss. effectively creating a black smog. Here are the photos:

Load pic 1 & 2:
View attachment 44546
Load 2
Load 1

The poop bag rises:
The poop bag rises

A comparison of the piles:

Load rear shot

Muh turd screenshot 4

As some of you may have read, as a sort of sentiment I will be taking a spoon and filling my jar with sludge. This will serve for further research and as a souvenir of sorts. I will then have to prepare for the inevitable end.

So tonight will go as follows:

10:50pm - fill jar to the top with a load & take wipe bag out to the bins.
11:00pm - apply a generous amount of bleach to toilet to help break down any blockage.
11:50pm - apply boiled water from kettle to shit to break it apart.

Flush and hopefully there she goes. I will then begin to type my farewell post. For those of you with a weak stomach. I sure hope those spoiler tags worked & if they didn't, Have fun...

Last edited:
Shitpocalypse update 3 18:00pm Sunday (warning turd pics):

I have laid another meaty round onto the brown galore. This happened approximately an hour ago. I laid another one last night so this counts as shit number 4. It appears that the fecal matter seems to be sinking in. almost collapsing in on itself. I will have to liquidmaxx to fill it up with more piss. I have been foodmaxxing all day in hope of another shit by 12:00pm. If I cant fill the other side of the pile by tonight im going to have to resort to one last effort, waster fast and fill the toilet bowl with piss. effectively creating a black smog. Here are the photos:

The poop bag rises:
View attachment 44537

A comparison of the piles:

View attachment 44538
View attachment 44542

As some of you may have read, as a sort of sentiment I will be taking a spoon and filling my jar with sludge. This will serve for further research and as a souvenir of sorts. I will then have to prepare for the inevitable end.

So tonight will go as follows:

10:50pm - fill jar to the top with a load & take wipe bag out to the bins.
11:00pm - apply a generous amount of bleach to toilet to help break down any blockage.
11:50pm - apply boiled water from kettle to shit to break it apart.

Flush and hopefully there she goes. I will then begin to type my farewell post. For those of you with a weak stomach. I sure hope those spoiler tags worked & if they didn't, Have fun...
ZHmHih5

Good brownpill experiment

The extraction stage is complete. The whole house reeks. I gagged a few times and nearly threw up. God That was an intense rush. More photos at 12pm.
DSCF0223

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back