Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents annoy me to death

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
They can never be satisfied for some retarded reason. I'm going to a good collage, I have good grades no problems with the (((law))). I own a decent house and a car and all of it was earned by my own hands with basically no help from my parents.

And they still aren't satisfied with me. The other day my dad called and asked me in a joking matter - "hehe when are you brining grandkids to me"

Why can't they just accept that there will be no wife, no kids and no grandkids for a deformed abominations such as myself, it would make life much easier for me.

They’re ashamed of having an ugly son

Mine want me to wasgeslave instead of letting me choose the NEET life.

They want you to serve them like a slave

Sounds like overbearing parents, I have those, they are a pain since they dont realize that what they are doing as annoying they see it arrogantly as "helpful".

Honestly I would cut them off completely
Same, but I don't get attached to people so I'm biased regarding this.

I planning to do that, although I'm mixed when it comes to my dad. He was only person who was barley good to me
"Barely good" doesn't cut it though; aren't there any brocels in real life who understand your plight unlike him? Unless you just haven't tried yet to tell him that it's over for you and he should shut up about the grandkids already.

"Barely good" doesn't cut it though; aren't there any brocels in real life who understand your plight unlike him?
Every other incel where I live are just as autistic as I'm. None wishes to talk.
Unless you just haven't tried yet to tell him that it's over for you and he should shut up about the grandkids already.
I have attempted to tell him that multiple times, but he always says bullshit like "oh it will happen when you don't expect it"
Well in truth there is an altERnative way to get what I want :feelsdevil:

Every other incel where I live are just as autistic as I'm. None wishes to talk.
I hope you mean just socially retarded, not actually autistic. Then again, considering how autism itself can cause inceldom, I wouldn't be surprised if you all are.

I have attempted to tell him that multiple times, but he always says bullshit like "oh it will happen when you don't expect it"
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Well in truth there is an altERnative way to get what I want :feelsdevil:
Based and ERpilled.

I hope you mean just socially retarded, not actually autistic. Then again, considering how autism itself can cause inceldom, I wouldn't be surprised if you all are.
I was diagnosed. I can not hold eye contact or hold conversations. I hate being around people.

I was diagnosed. I can not hold eye contact or hold conversations. I hate being around people.
RIP. Although at least you've been determined and/or high-IQ enough to become well-off financially; it's so brutal for most autistic men that they need disabledbux.

They can never be satisfied for some retarded reason. I'm going to a good collage, I have good grades no problems with the (((law))). I own a decent house and a car and all of it was earned by my own hands with basically no help from my parents.

And they still aren't satisfied with me. The other day my dad called and asked me in a joking matter - "hehe when are you brining grandkids to me"

Why can't they just accept that there will be no wife, no kids and no grandkids for a deformed abominations such as myself, it would make life much easier for me.
That'll never change, dude. I'm probably twice your age and live on my own 1,000+ miles away yet my parents still find ways to be intrusive. They at least don't care if I ever get married at this point since I'm a diagnosed sperg.

House and car are worthless if you don't have a gf and kids