Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My own mother mocks me(n). Read this.

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
My own mother mocks most men all the time.

My both parents are high profile chad and stacy, i was able to live comfortable thanks to them, but they don't really see me fully as their son.

They have given up on me, just provide me LDAR opportunities that i reject just because i try to prove something to them and much less myself.

I've become a soulless being, a living corpse holding on to my copes my dreams my life. I don't know how much longer.

And oh, i've told my parents everything. I don't hide anything from them anymore. When i speak how i feel to my mom she acts like she already knew this to begin with, and it's like i'm speaking to myself. She knows everything, my parents know everything.

I think they knew before i did.

I won't say i blame them for anything, i just wish they had done at least some kind of effort to improve my life early so i don't become the person i am now.

At least i'm high IQ and relatively ok health-wise. Even suffering has become some form of cope now, way to feel alive. Most of the time it's like i only exist, empty.

Jewpills made it better. I quit them though. They changed nothing and i don't want to damage my liver with it. But they created this empty opening inside my head where i could hide. That's the best way to put it.

You are the only person who can read this, even though i know none of you mf care.

Oh. Right.

She cheated on my dad with chad(s) met online (i found out when i read the message on her old phone like 10 years ago). I doubt she changed today.

My dad is a chad if i've ever seen one. He literally gets picked on by women at stores.

She ridicules men for their height, even though i'm shorter than her. I am 5'9 and i'm shorter than my own mother.

She is a top shelf stacy, her body is very, very attractive, better than women 20 years younger than her.

Oh. Right.

She cheated on my dad with chad(s) met online (i found out when i read the message on her old phone like 10 years ago). I doubt she changed today.

My dad is a chad if i've ever seen one. He literally gets picked on by women at stores.

She ridicules men for their height, even though i'm shorter than her. I am 5'9 and i'm shorter than my own mother.
What a whore did u tell ur dad

Of course not. He knows. I would be surprised if he doesn't.
Same for my whore mom who cheat and my dad knows
; I called her a whore and a slut,
from that moment she started to see me more of an adult guy than her son

I honestly don’t give shit about my parents I don’t like either of them , there’s always arguments and fights between us

Whoever parent doesn't feed their son hgh or growth hormones and especially they became incel afterwards, they are failed parents.
I wouldn't be posting on .is if they did, i am 100% sure.

It is actually my parents who failed here. They knew and suspected there is something wrong, but they were too proud, stupid, or just didnt care enough to act on it.

It's their fault i am like this today.

There were chances for me to grow NT and normal, probably maybe even 5/10. But i'm a trucel today and i owe them that.

Last edited:
Whoever parent doesn't feed their son hgh or growth hormones and especially they became incel afterwards, they are failed parents.

brutal genetic-recombination pill