Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My over-pronounced empathy is making me less misogynist

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I honestly just start feeling sorry for women the more I think about the facts. How could I really hate something that is weaker?

I honestly just start feeling sorry for women the more I think about the facts. How could I really hate something that is weaker?
inject testosterone. also read stories of women cheating on their betas

I hate our male ancestors more for letting all this shit happens in the first place. We would be working 9 to 5 and heading back home to our wives. Maybe hanging out with the comrades on the weekends. Each one of us would have some kids, regular sex and a relatively satisfying life. But no, they had to fuck up our entire future for profit and a desire to please the female.

Justus Grossbier is rotting in his bedroom because of this. The man(Abused; Adopted; Bullied) waited for years, only to be rejected because his petite oneitis preferred a tall White male with childhood problems.

I hate our male ancestors more for letting all this shit happens in the first place. We would be working 9 to 5 and heading back home to our wives. Maybe hanging out with the comrades on the weekends. Each one of us would have some kids, regular sex and a relatively satisfying life. But no, they had to fuck up our entire future for profit and a desire to please the female.