Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My opinions on a few prominent cryptocurrencies and 5 year price predictions

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
If you think cryptocurrencies are a sham, don't continue reading and close the page. If you believe it will usher in a decentralized digital new age keep reading.

1. Bitcoin (BTC)
The one that started it all. I believe Bitcoin will only stay as a store of value and will not be used for transacting in everyday life much. Unless the developers fix the many issues like scalability and transaction fee price I believe mass adoption will not be anytime soon. Seeing that they couldn't even decide over a fucking block size I personally don't see it happening, but I could be wrong who knows. The lightning network could make it becomes a store of value + a means for everyday transacting and that would give it a huge boost in the price. Assuming market cap of gold (10 trillion) will be surpassed in the next 5 years, it will probably 10x relative to current price which at the time of writing is ~$50.000.

5 year price prediction: $500.000

2. Ethereum (ETH)
Founded by Vitalik Buterin. First crypto to introduce smart contracts. Ethereum is currently suffering from many problems that Bitcoin also suffers from. Gas fees are insane, but Ethereum 2.0 might bring solutions to some of the problems Ethereum currently has. I believe it can reach a trillion market cap in 5 years.

5 year price prediction: $10.000-15.000

3. Polkadot (DOT)
See also Cardano. Polkadot was founded by Gavin Wood, a computer scientist and one of the co-founders of Ethereum. Polkadot is also smart contract platform like Ethereum, but has fixed many of the problems Ethereum has. I see Ethereum, Polkadot and Cardano as the 3 crypto that will play a dominant role in the future. There are other similar ones like Tezos, Algorand and ICON, but I think they lack the ability to grow due to bad marketing and mistakes made in the past impeding their growth. I believe it can reach $500 billion-1 trillion market cap in 5 years.

5 year price prediction: $300-500

4. Cardano (ADA)
I personally am the most bullish on this project. Founded by Charles Hoskinson, who is also a co-founder of Ethereum. Cardano is a smart contract platform like DOT and ETH, however it is built on peer-reviewed scientific research. They have developed the most advanced proof-of-stake(1) protocol called Ouroboros(2), which apparently is also one of the most cited scientific papers in crypto and blockchain literature. The protocol that Polkadot uses was derived from this protocol. You can stake your ADA coins to get 4-6% interest per year. It is the most decentralized crypto (more decentralized than BTC) and the Cardano community is probably one of the strongest in the crypto space next to Bitcoin's (very important imo). I believe it can reach $500 billion-1 trillion market cap in 5 years.

1 Proof-of-stake in contrast to Bitcoin's proof-of-work, a protocol to secure the blockchain network that barely uses any electricity. Bitcoin uses 120 TWh electricity per year, roughly equal to a country like Argentina/Belgium per year, in order to secure the network.
2 They are developing a new protocol called Ouroboros Omega

5 year price prediction: $10-20

5. Ripple (XRP)
Shitcoin. Do not buy. Corrupt and centralized. Is considered a joke in the crypto community now after the SEC lawsuit.

5 year prediction: $0

6. Litecoin (LTC)
Literally a copy of Bitcoin, I see no long term future for it unless it becomes the "silver" to Bitcoin's "gold". I predict a market cap of 50-100 billion in the next 5 years.

5 year price prediction: $500-1000

Feel free to add your own crypto and price prediction below, I am curious

Last edited:
I think the crypto market is extremely overvalued and will crash hard in the next 3 months.

I think the crypto market is extremely overvalued and will crash hard in the next 3 months.
Could be. People have been saying Bitcoin would crash to 0 since forever and sure it has crashed a couple of times. But in each bull cycle it sets higher highs and higher lows. I think it will be different this time and that a big crash will not happen. Institutional investors are pouring billions in Bitcoin and they have no interest in Bitcoin's price crashing massively. They are buying up the dips like crazy. I expect this is only going to continue in the coming years.

Could be. People have been saying Bitcoin would crash to 0 since forever and sure it has crashed a couple of times. But in each bull cycle it sets higher highs and higher lows. I think it will be different this time and that a big crash will not happen. Institutional investors are pouring billions in Bitcoin and they have no interest in Bitcoin's price crashing massively. They are buying up the dips like crazy. I expect this is only going to continue in the coming years.
But what good is a currency that is hard to spend? Currency, digital or physical, has one use: trade. Hardly anybody is using it to trade. Bitcoin isn't exactly a commodity with tangible value. The price is mostly hype and investor speculation driving up the price further up. Elon makes one tweet and Bitcoin takes a huge dip, costing himself billions as well as every single BC investor. JFL

I just refinanced my mortgage and im ALL iN on ripple!

But what good is a currency that is hard to spend? Currency, digital or physical, has one use: trade. Hardly anybody is using it to trade. Bitcoin isn't exactly a commodity with tangible value. The price is mostly hype and investor speculation driving up the price further up. Elon makes one tweet and Bitcoin takes a huge dip, costing himself billions as well as every single BC investor. JFL
You're right that its use as a currency in the current state is laughable. You have to pay $20 in transaction fees whenever you want to do a transaction. So unless the lightning network gets implemented I expect it will only stay a store of value just like gold.

As for intrinsic value. This argument is fundamentally flawed. Does gold have intrinsic value? Does fiat money have intrinsic value? No, we as humans collectively agreed that it has value.

More fiat money is printed each day. Inflation is hurting the regular Joe on average ~2% per year. Realize that, your money is becoming worth less 2% each year... This may not sound like a lot but if you have a million in your bank, after 10 years it will only be worth ~800k (not exactly, a bit more). With a capital tax + virtually 0% interest from the banks right now you're gaining absolutely nothing and are only losing. Contrast that to what older generations were enjoying.

Oh and what happens when there is a financial crash like in 2008? The government bails out the banks from YOUR tax money. I think people are slowly realizing the system is very corrupt and are hedging against the dollar by buying Bitcoin.
I just refinanced my mortgage and im ALL iN on ripple!
JFL :feelskek:

As for intrinsic value. This argument is fundamentally flawed. Does gold have intrinsic value?
Yes. It's a limited resource with industrial applications and functional utility i.e., you can do different kinds of useful stuff with it.

Does fiat money have intrinsic value? No, we as humans collectively agreed that it has value.
No. For the reasons you stated. It's just a number in a computer.

Yes. It's a limited resource with industrial applications and functional utility i.e., you can do different kinds of useful stuff with it.
Sure, nobody is denying you can do useful stuff with gold. Bitcoin is a limited resource too. Only time will tell what will be a more lucrative investment: an internet scale revolutionary technology vs good ol' gold. I for sure wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity in investing in the next Apple/Amazon

Sure, nobody is denying you can do useful stuff with gold. Bitcoin is a limited resource too. Only time will tell what will be a more lucrative investment: an internet scale revolutionary technology vs good ol' gold. I for sure wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity in investing in the next Apple/Amazon
Indeed, but the supply is artificially going to be (or is it already) capped, just as total currency in circulation is capped by the central bank. With natural resources nobody (God?) sets a cap on how much there is.
Only time will tell what will be a more lucrative investment: an internet scale revolutionary technology vs good ol' gold. I for sure wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity in investing in the next Apple/Amazon
I don't want to be a negative nancy, but don't get your hopes up. If the key players in the world don't have control over it, it won't succeed, and from my limited understanding of BC, control is something nobody has over it.

I bought DogeCoin because it’s the best coin, I’ve looked it up on reddit :chad:

Monero nigga
also chain link
I own neither of the above, but I do have some BAT for using brave browser for the last few years.

I know of a "cult" that LOVES xrp!

The leader made it big on bitcoin. He says xrp is the best THINGy to get...

I have yet to find out why they like it so much, other than it's an investment.

New global digital electronic currency, what can go wrong once central banks of the world have complete control over it?

Attachments

• 1612162215006.gif
    1612162215006.gif
    775.5 KB · Views: 11
I bet you feel stupid now that XRP has hit 2 dollars. Bought in when everyone was panicking during the lawsuit and now my portfolio is at 80 grand. For anyone wanting to 10x their portfolio I recommend buying XRP. It has one of the fastest transaction times and lowest fees out of any crypto. Billions of dollars have already been transferred on the XRP ledger by major institutions and more will follow when they realise that it is a much better alternative for cross-border payments than something like SWIFT.
See you at 10 dollars.

I bet you feel stupid now that XRP has hit 2 dollars. Bought in when everyone was panicking during the lawsuit and now my portfolio is at 80 grand. For anyone wanting to 10x their portfolio I recommend buying XRP. It has one of the fastest transaction times and lowest fees out of any crypto. Billions of dollars have already been transferred on the XRP ledger by major institutions and more will follow when they realise that it is a much better alternative for cross-border payments than something like SWIFT.
See you at 10 dollars.
Congratulations on making 80k. But a monkey can make money in this market. As soon as 1 bit of negative SEC news is released people will dump all their XRP and it will go back to $0.50. I didn't say you couldn't make money by investing in XRP for now, however I strongly believe in the long term it will go to 0 like all other centralized dogshit cryptos. Centralized coins such as XRP & BNB fulfill no purpose at all, because they don't solve anything legacy systems already can't solve. The whole point of cryptocurrencies is to have a decentralized trustless network. Because else what's the point of using a blockchain when you can just as easily use a centralized database and centralized server instead
But a monkey can make money in this market.
Just to put this in perspective, if you invested in Dogecoin, you'd have made more money than if you invested in almost any of the top 20 coins. And Dogecoin is a literal meme lol

Last edited:
Link 450$
Rose 3$
Sent 1$

Last edited:
Congratulations on making 80k. But a monkey can make money in this market. As soon as 1 bit of negative SEC news is released people will dump all their XRP and it will go back to $0.50. I didn't say you couldn't make money by investing in XRP for now, however I strongly believe in the long term it will go to 0 like all other centralized dogshit cryptos. Centralized coins such as XRP & BNB fulfill no purpose at all, because they don't solve anything legacy systems already can't solve. The whole point of cryptocurrencies is to have a decentralized trustless network. Because else what's the point of using a blockchain when you can just as easily use a centralized database and centralized server instead

Just to put this in perspective, if you invested in Dogecoin, you'd have made more money than if you invested in almost any of the top 20 coins. And Dogecoin is a literal meme lol
I'll do each point one by one.
I don't know where you're getting the idea that XRP is centralised from. Ripple runs only 7% of the validator nodes on the network. Compare that to BTC where most of the mining is done by just a handful of big Chinese companies.
As for the SEC news we've been getting negative news for months. Despite an ongoing lawsuit against Ripple XRP's price has managed to pump tremendously. This really doesn't help your argument.
XRP has one of the best use cases in crypto. There currently is no way to transfer money across borders as fast and as cheaply as using the XRP ledger. XRP is already being used and billions of dollars have been transferred by major institutions on the XRP ledger. Saying that it doesn't solve a problem is just an outright lie.

I'll do each point one by one.
I don't know where you're getting the idea that XRP is centralised from. Ripple runs only 7% of the validator nodes on the network. Compare that to BTC where most of the mining is done by just a handful of big Chinese companies.
As for the SEC news we've been getting negative news for months. Despite an ongoing lawsuit against Ripple XRP's price has managed to pump tremendously. This really doesn't help your argument.
XRP has one of the best use cases in crypto. There currently is no way to transfer money across borders as fast and as cheaply as using the XRP ledger. XRP is already being used and billions of dollars have been transferred by major institutions on the XRP ledger. Saying that it doesn't solve a problem is just an outright lie.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/govhcp/a_brief_explanation_how_xrp_is_centralized/

Many cryptos can easily do what Ripple does and more, however fully decentralized. As for fees there are cryptos which have 0 transaction fees and are faster, look into Nano. Bitcoin is still 2nd most decentralized crypto - Cardano now having taken the #1 spot

Screenshot 20210503 130126 Binance

Current holds :feelsmage:
Don't have the nerves to day trade rollecoaster all day. Any other shit that has promise to diversify in long term? @Babica Yaga

Will probably dump into fiat if ETH starts pumping like crazy and pick up some after the crash If we enter another bear market.

Last edited:
Almost forgot: have 1 more ETH which is 140k of SwapDex. Check it out. Might make great gains when it finally launches and it doesent seem like a rugpull(still high risk though)

View attachment 441559
Current holds :feelsmage:
Don't have the nerves to day trade rollecoaster all day. Any other shit that has promise to diversify in long term? @Babica Yaga

Will probably dump into fiat if ETH starts pumping like crazy and pick up some after the crash If we enter another bear market.
Good call on the Eth, pumped pretty nicely recently. Maybe take a look at Algorand, got like 5k in it. It's pretty similar to Cardano - both research based blockchains - but Algo is less known/hyped at the moment. In contrast to Cardano it does already have smart contracts. The founder Silvio Micali won the Turing award in 2012, kind of like the nobel prize for CS lol. It had a nice pump from like 1.40 to 1.70 before the recent BTC dip

JFL at cryptocucks, I long for the day the fiat valuation crashes and droves of them kill themselves. For any cel out there smart enough to have ridden the wave of retards and then sorted out a pain free life, I salue you!

Good call on the Eth, pumped pretty nicely recently. Maybe take a look at Algorand, got like 5k in it. It's pretty similar to Cardano - both research based blockchains - but Algo is less known/hyped at the moment. In contrast to Cardano it does already have smart contracts. The founder Silvio Micali won the Turing award in 2012, kind of like the nobel prize for CS lol. It had a nice pump from like 1.40 to 1.70 before the recent BTC dip

I also have 3k In Theta that ill probably sell short term if it does a nice green candle, then ill grab some Algo. Will have to check out what it's prospects are. Thanks dude.

On cardano smart contracts: "just wait for summer bro" :lul:

Generally seems like the rest of the year is optimistic with ETH 2.0 implement and what not, as long as things dont gallop too fast for their own good.

Who can really fuck it all up is Demented Joe the Space Lizzard Jew Biden.

Last edited:
Who can really fuck it all up is Demented Joe the Space Lizzard Jew Biden.
Dogecoin will fuck it all up. After the bubble pops regulators will 100% get involved. 50 billion market cap for a useless shitcoin is ridiculous

Dogecoin will fuck it all up. After the bubble pops regulators will 100% get involved. 50 billion market cap for a useless shitcoin is ridiculous
Im hoping the whales will just slowly deflate it by staged cashing out not to hurt their other assets.

Im hoping the whales will just slowly deflate it by staged cashing out not to hurt their other assets.
You don't need to hope. That is precisely what will happen. There are too many key interested parties in this to let the bubble burst. It will deflate. Individual coins likely might crash (doge), but the crypto currency trading market is here to stay.

Seems like holding cardano Is pointless right now untill like late june. There are better coins to ride the ETH pump with. Those that actually have smart contracts indeed :feelsjuice:

Seems like holding cardano Is pointless right now untill like late june. There are better coins to ride the ETH pump with. Those that actually have smart contracts indeed :feelsjuice:
Cardanos become a stablecoins jfl

Cardanos become a stablecoins jfl
maybe some of those stable alts will start moving up once ETH slows down the pump for some sideways dance.
ill convert ETH into alts once i see that its slowing down.

There might be a correction in the next few months - but I think you will probably double your money in bitcoin, ethereum or DOGE in 5 years. We have seen it before.

Who the fuck is pumping Doge again :feelsohgod:

There might be a correction in the next few months - but I think you will probably double your money in bitcoin, ethereum or DOGE in 5 years. We have seen it before.
Doge wont survive the next 5 years, and it will be more than double.

I own $130,000 of AGI (SingularityNET)

Last edited:
I own $130,000 of AGI (SingularityNET)
Quite big gamble ngl. If they come up with something really innovative like some really useful AI agents on their marketplace, I'll be putting in some money kn AGI as well. Especially now that they're on Cardano.

Quite big gamble ngl. If they come up with something really innovative like some really useful AI agents on their marketplace, I'll be putting in some money kn AGI as well. Especially now that they're on Cardano.
All of Cardano's AI will be on SingularityNET. That alone will moon AGI.

Went 1k into PNK :worryfeels:
God I hope it pumps well short term