Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imagine having invested in bitcoin when it was worth 20 cents..... but it's not too late to invest yet!!

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
If you would have only invested 1.000 dollars you'd have 5000 bitcoin now worth 100 million USD.

There's still a lot of money to be made from altcoin cryptocurrencies (and arguably even bitcoin), but you have to grab your chance now and or you'll regret it later.
The average Joe doesn't understand blockchain yet and the implications of this technology for the future. Guys you have to realize this, blockchain is the first revolutionary technology since the inception of the internet (arguably next to the recent deep learning AI revolution). It has the potential to fundamentally change almost every industry in the world - think internet scales. I'm personally interested to see how it will change the drug supply chain to combat counterfeit medicine and its adoption in clinical trials, especially in light of the recent Covid fiasco. So what are you waiting for? Go buy some fucking bitcoin if you haven't already you retard.

@grondilu

If you would have only invested 1.000 dollars you'd have 5000 bitcoin now worth 100 million USD.

There's still a lot of money to be made from altcoin cryptocurrencies (and arguably even bitcoin), but you have to grab your chance now and or you'll regret it later.
The average Joe doesn't understand blockchain yet and the implications of this technology for the future. Guys you have to realize this, blockchain is the first revolutionary technology since the inception of the internet (arguably next to the recent deep learning AI revolution). It has the potential to fundamentally change almost every industry in the world - think internet scales. I'm personally interested to see how it will change the drug supply chain to combat counterfeit medicine and its adoption in clinical trials, especially in light of the recent Covid fiasco. So what are you waiting for? Go buy some fucking bitcoin if you haven't already you retard.

@grondilu
High iq. Just because we missed out on girls doesn't mean we have to miss out on cash too. If you're incel and you aren't moneymaking in some way your just wasting your time for the most part.

Can you explain blockchain to a retard, or at least link a source?

In one sentence it's basically a distributed (peer-to-peer) immutable (unchangeable) transparant ledger that records all transactions. Why is this useful? Because it essentially abolishes the need for a trusted third party to make transactions or trade assets between two parties. If you watch 3Blue1Brown's video you'll understand the core idea of it. It all boils down to it solving the "double-spending problem" in a decentralized transparant way. The video is a bit long but it's the only thing you need to know, really.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBC-nXj3Ng4&ab_channel=3Blue1Brown

I got into bitcoin when it was less than .01 each, when people gave out 10-25 bitcoins just for sharing your address with them. I lost my keyfile that could log you into your wallet back when wallets were ghetto ass desktop applications... I still want to rope thinking of the millions I've lost.
Fucking brutal...The amount of lost bitcoin is actually fucking insane.
If you're incel and you aren't moneymaking in some way your just wasting your time for the most part.
As an incel you should do everything you can to moneymaxx (unless you're NEET).

Last edited:
Fuck you it's too late stop shilling

Bitcoin is not gonna hold up in the long term but it was definitely lucrative for the lucky few who invested in it early

Do you guys think eth is a good investment now?

@grondilu

Yeah, ten years ago I was writing an article about bitcoin on a French website.

In the comments section, I wrote "I think it's the investment of the century".

Can you imagine being aware of bitcoin in 2010, being convinced it's the investment of the century, and yet not being a billionaire in 2020 ?

:feelsrope:

Do you guys think eth is a good investment now?
It's better than holding national currencies, IMHO.

A01

Yeah, ten years ago I was writing an article about bitcoin on a French website.

In the comments section, I wrote "I think it's the investment of the century".

Can you imagine being aware of bitcoin in 2010, being convinced it's the investment of the century, and yet not being a billionaire in 2020 ?

:feelsrope:
I genuinely feel sorry for you. You definitely deserved to become rich since you seem like a pretty smart guy. Imagine the private jet plane you could've been flying in right now though lmfao... jesus fucking christ...

Also another great talk by Andreas Antonopoulos, known figure in the bitcoin community

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1si5ZWLgy0&ab_channel=aantonop

Invest in shitcoins

@grondilu
strongest post for a long while on cels
actually has value
although in my opinion at 18k too high for now

wait until another drop to 10k then get in hard

i hodl ethereum since it was 80 dollars

I lost my keyfile that could log you into your wallet back when wallets were ghetto ass desktop applications
Have you tried hard drive recovery ?

That wasn't the problem, the problem was far worse. I had my PC Truecrypt when the drive failed, and the truecrypt key was also lost since I like an idiot didn't except drive failure so soon after getting the PC, so even if I recovered the drive it would be a broken truecrypt illegible device.
If it was an easy password, maybe bruteforce would work?
Or was it random alphanumeric?

JFL if ur are not buying dogecoins RN

Bitcoin, dogecoin, shitcoin, pisscoin, incels.coin; call it what you want, I'm too dumb for this shit.

I got into bitcoin when it was less than .01 each, when people gave out 10-25 bitcoins just for sharing your address with them. I lost my keyfile that could log you into your wallet back when wallets were ghetto ass desktop applications... I still want to rope thinking of the millions I've lost.
It hurt reading this. You lost millions of dollars?

wish i wasnt retarded

Nah, fuck bitcoin. I can't even buy them anymore without having to upload 2 forms of ID. Governments will never allow it to become mainstream and it's value will eventually plummet

I used distributed computing since 1997 till about the mid 00s. Things like breaking encryption, protein folding, seti, etc. Very similar to blockchain tech. You run the program and it uses your cpu cycles to do stuff.

So when bitcoin came around I was like, why waste electricity on that? Even though I had a very expensive computer at the time that would have cranked out coins.

If I had used all the computer cycles for bitcoin as I did for the volunteer programs, I'd be super rich.

But honestly that's how life is. You can't predict the future and there is no reason to beat yourself up about it.

Bump for someone to send me more money maxxing threads? I have a shitbrain from dopamine starvation but I want to atleast wealthcope

I actually knew of Bitcoin back in 2011 and thought it was cool and would catch on (albeit slightly stupid), but I had no economic autonomy, as I was still an elementary school kid then. If I was older, I would've been a millionaire.

i would have to be super rich to even be able to betabuxx.my lower third is such a joke kek.

Is Monero the future?

Is Monero the future?
It is, most likely. Ethereum is kinda cucked and Bitcoin is not viable in future because of ultragigashit blockchain size and expensive transaction fees, also consider that there’s a limited supply which says the following - either will there be huge fees to give to the miners or miners will go away killing Bitcoin. Not to mention shitty KYC and tracking that exists for Bitcoin. Monero has an active team of devs and users.

It is, most likely. Ethereum is kinda cucked and Bitcoin is not viable in future because of ultragigashit blockchain size and expensive transaction fees, also consider that there’s a limited supply which says the following - either will there be huge fees to give to the miners or miners will go away killing Bitcoin. Not to mention shitty KYC and tracking that exists for Bitcoin. Monero has an active team of devs and users.
Why is eth cucked

Because of PoS, you need like 17500$ worth of Ethereum to mine it. PoW doesn’t have any requirements and anyone can participate no matter how small the hashrate.
PoS is superior to PoW, why they changed it in the first place due to the insane power and electricity usage of PoW mining.
In fact, it's easier for an ordinary person to stake than it is to mine using PoW, since you can get into a staking pool with less than 32 ETH.

bookmarked

what cryptos should I invest now?

bookmarked

what cryptos should I invest now?
now is not a good time IMO.
in my three-years experience, it becomes very obvious when you're supposed to buy crypto because it gets stupidly cheap sometimes.
i have a suspicion a crash is coming, though maybe that won't happen anymore now that there is support from paypal, etc.

PoS is superior to PoW, why they changed it in the first place due to the insane power and electricity usage of PoW mining.
In fact, it's easier for an ordinary person to stake than it is to mine using PoW, since you can get into a staking pool with less than 32 ETH.
True about PoW, however PoS means that you literally have to buy the coin to take part in it. Somehow it’s illogical to me what you’re getting when paying for Ethereum. When you’re buying Bitcoin or Monero you’re purchasing a coin that took a lot of logical work to get mined. PoS is like a big queue, I don’t get what you’re paying for, someones coins he waited for in a queue?

Also big no-no with Ethereum and Bitcoin - privacy is almost nonexistent. Blockchain is open. Everyone can see your funds, everyone can track all your transactions and link together the bits and pieces. I mean if you purchased Ethereum and Bitcoin and they got associated with illegal activity they can blacklist your coins, so you can never spend them. Monero doesn’t have this and each Monero is fresh and new after every transaction (you don’t know who sent you monero, unless he gives you a Tx key, noone knows how much Monero other person has etc).

Another advantage of Monero is Random X algorithm which breaks ASIC mining which has literally infested Bitcoin with over 70%+ of the hashrate originating from China, where electricity is cheap and they have access to ASIC hardware. Random X is a CPU oriented hardware, which requires a lot of cache memory to run efficiently.

True about PoW, however PoS means that you literally have to buy the coin to take part in it. Somehow it’s illogical to me what you’re getting when paying for Ethereum. When you’re buying Bitcoin or Monero you’re purchasing a coin that took a lot of logical work to get mined. PoS is like a big queue, I don’t get what you’re paying for, someones coins he waited for in a queue?

Also big no-no with Ethereum and Bitcoin - privacy is almost nonexistent. Blockchain is open. Everyone can see your funds, everyone can track all your transactions and link together the bits and pieces. I mean if you purchased Ethereum and Bitcoin and they got associated with illegal activity they can blacklist your coins, so you can never spend them. Monero doesn’t have this and each Monero is fresh and new after every transaction (you don’t know who sent you monero, unless he gives you a Tx key, noone knows how much Monero other person has etc).

Another advantage of Monero is Random X algorithm which breaks ASIC mining which has literally infested Bitcoin with over 70%+ of the hashrate originating from China, where electricity is cheap and they have access to ASIC hardware. Random X is a CPU oriented hardware, which requires a lot of cache memory to run efficiently.
you need to have an investment to get more.
there's a huge incentive to confirm the transaction since it's your money at stake.
if you have nothing invested, that's like playing poker for no cash and incentivizes cheating and foul play when nothing's at stake. compare how people play free poker to real poker.
it guarantees honesty to lock up your funds for a set period of time.

the problem with PoW is that you need the hardware to do it, which is more of an investment than 32 ETH (or less if you're pooling). server farms in china will have a monopoly on profitable mining. in theory, anyone can do it, but not with the machines an average computer user has. it wouldn't be profitable.

there are ways to have privacy through ETH transactions, through tumbling and other methods.
there's also probably ways in solidity to do this as well.
the point of blockchain is irreversible transparency, but privacy can be achieved similar to monero.

also, btc is a dinosaur and yet is at ATH due to name recognition.
ETH has the most developers working behind it and a true genius at the head of it and the second best name recognition, which is ideal for a price increase, far more than monero, which no one's heard of outside of niche circles.

Last edited:
Its always easy to say you should have invested in a company that blew up. Its an empty statement because at the end of the day shit like this is little more than gambling. Youre better off betting on sports

Crypto coins don't make any sense to me.

Like i was talking with a bitcoin guy and he was saying how it s all anonymous so you can do transactions like transferring value across borders or tax evading transactions and the government would never know. Can't imagine governments allowing that but ok, can see some people using that.

Then later in the same conversation he was saying how great bitcoin is because all the transactions are completely traceable, so you can't get scammed because even five years ago they can see the full history of the bitcoin, who it went to.

But i said, doesn't that mean governments could use it to trace every transactions, like for those tax evaders or drug money or whatever? He said no its all encrypted so no one knows who had which bitcoin.

I said ok but if its all encrypted how is it secure for transactions then, if you can't prove you actually sent a bitcoin to the person you are paying. Then he went back to, 'its all traceable going back years'.

Yeah invest in bitcoin while it's at the highest it has been in years, it definitely wont crash once all the covid panic is over :feelstastyman:. You'd have to be a retard to invest in anything right now other than possibly certain company stocks and even thats a risk. Gold and bitcoin are both hitting their peak at the moment, you don't invest during a financial crisis you invest before it and sell during.
There's always risk in investing. Saying that bitcoin is at its peak is a baseless argument. Nobody can predict the market, it could easily go to 30k next week. We saw it go +4k in just 1 day recently. I posted this on the 10th of December when BTC dropped to 17.5k. If you bought 1 Bitcoin then you'd be 6-7k richer now in just 12 days time, depending on when (and if) you sold. Though at this moment I do recommend looking more into altcoins than Bitcoin if you want to make more profit.
Crypto coins don't make any sense to me.

Like i was talking with a bitcoin guy and he was saying how it s all anonymous so you can do transactions like transferring value across borders or tax evading transactions and the government would never know. Can't imagine governments allowing that but ok, can see some people using that.

Then later in the same conversation he was saying how great bitcoin is because all the transactions are completely traceable, so you can't get scammed because even five years ago they can see the full history of the bitcoin, who it went to.

But i said, doesn't that mean governments could use it to trace every transactions, like for those tax evaders or drug money or whatever? He said no its all encrypted so no one knows who had which bitcoin.

I said ok but if its all encrypted how is it secure for transactions then, if you can't prove you actually sent a bitcoin to the person you are paying. Then he went back to, 'its all traceable going back years'.
I think your friend is conflating a few concepts. Bitcoin is an public transparant blockchain. Anyone can see the transaction times, amount and the addresses to where the Bitcoin were sent on the blockchain, but there is virtually no way to trace who the owner of that address is. So there is some degree of anonymity to it. However, you can get scammed because if you send your Bitcoin to a scammer's address there's no guarantee you'll ever get it back. Suppose hypothetically that the blockchain was controlled by the government. If you got scammed the government could subsequently decide to block transactions made from the scammer's address. But this example assumes that the government would have control over the blockchain, which sort of defeats the purpose of the whole idea of blockchain, as the whole point of blockchain is to have a decentralized system. On the other hand, Monero is an example that uses an obfuscated blockchain - nobody can see where the Monero was sent, the amount, transaction times etc. They both have their use cases, only time will tell what will be the best application of each type of blockchain.

To give a practical example on how the blockchain can be used to "not get scammed": if wished for anonymity can be abolished, by forcing each stakeholder to have a signature on the blockchain. I suggest you to read this article which gives an example for the pharmaceutical drug supply chain https://www.leewayhertz.com/blockchain-in-pharma-supply-chain/. Multiple stakeholders such as the manufacturer, the distributors, the hospitals/pharmacies and the patients are involved. Each of these stakeholders would be able to access the blockchain. If something goes wrong it can easily be identified who's accountable, because everything will be traceable on the blockchain.

Yeah invest in bitcoin while it's at the highest it has been in years, it definitely wont crash once all the covid panic is over :feelstastyman:. You'd have to be a retard to invest in anything right now other than possibly certain company stocks and even thats a risk. Gold and bitcoin are both hitting their peak at the moment, you don't invest during a financial crisis you invest before it and sell during.
buy high, sell low.
it goes against basic trading strategy to buy rn at ATH.
wait until there is blood in the streets, which ALWAYS happens with crypto in my experience.
too bad i hate selling crypto because of tax headaches and also the jews are conspiring against me to raise the price whenever i sell.

Should invest in monero?

Should invest in monero?
Risky, some exchanges are delisting because of ties with criminical activity. it solves the important privacy problem. Even though bitcoin is supposedly anonymous it actually isn't really.. You should be able to have the option to not let other people know how much you possess

you were right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back