Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My opinion on the recent fat link drama

In the second announcement, he resigned as a mod. People were even more upset as he chalked everything down to "jealousy" that he was able to talk to a girl on Discord.
Very sad news is that.

I don't care about him simping for nudes outside the forum.
But,
  • Changing names at the request of a foid
  • Banning the users who called him out, and deleting all the threads
  • Bragging about how he got nudes by simping
  • And no apology
is fucked up. It's reasonable to assume he'd sell out this entire forum for some pussy.
Exactly my sentiment and my username was changed as well during that debacle but heard it was because some other user asked him to which idk if true still abuse of power regardless

I do think everyone is making it a bigger deal than what it needs to be.
Realistically speaking, I don’t think the replacement will be able to better manage and maintain the site like he does. A necessary sacrifice for a necessary sustainment.
Hard to believe he has resigned as a mod. What next in this sad and miserable life? Never any sweetness, that's a fact right there.

What's your ChristMaxxing technique? Do you have one?

My VIP runs out in Jan 2024. I might give out another dozen slots then if you can wait that long.
I cant wait nigger im ERing soon :feelswhat:

I think it's good. This forum should get shitty admins already, shitty users make for shitty forum thus shitty admins is the way things should go. Fatso link was too good, even if i did not give that much of a shit about this forum i can see that. If people here are that bored to want to stir the pot to no ends, i think it's helpfull for everyone.

Fatso link saw how much his "community" valued him, wanting to socially murder him the first chance they got. Actually that was always teh case. I want to say that if i had the chance i would have done the same. I think a majority of people would too. You have certain advantages and you use them, without causing harm. what's so wrong about that?

This goes to show that a majority of people are just pieces of shit, that's why i don't like most people here. Hypocritical fuckers, why not hang around with normies on reddit at this point

Tons of dudes were talking to her from here and “shooting their shot”
I have no idea who the foid is, never even heard of her but then again i am not on the discord server

I think it's good. This forum should get shitty admins already, shitty users make for shitty forum thus shitty admins is the way things should go. Fatso link was too good, even if i did not give that much of a shit about this forum i can see that. If people here are that bored to want to stir the pot to no ends, i think it's helpfull for everyone.

Fatso link saw how much his "community" valued him, wanting to socially murder him the first chance they got. Actually that was always teh case. I want to say that if i had the chance i would have done the same. I think a majority of people would too. You have certain advantages and you use them, without causing harm. what's so wrong about that?

This goes to show that a majority of people are just pieces of shit, that's why i don't like most people here. Hypocritical fuckers, why not hang around with normies on reddit at this point
Everything you said was completely true, word by word

I've some thoughts on this matter, I think we've been overreacting to this whole fat link drama. I think Fat Link has been a decent mod and admin in the past, and i think outcasting him like this after all of these years is a bit harsh imo.

He did explain a few things, which seem slightly convincing. Some level of corruption if you wanna call it that, is always going to be present on any position of power so I'm not a lot surprised by any of this

The one part which I think he shouldn't have done is ban 4 users here, but apparently that's temporary so let's see

All in all, I think everyone can makes mistakes and he deserves a second chance
He banned me!

I like him!

Free him!

W
I've been looking into this a slight bit. More than what the posts have shown. My opinion? Probably shouldn't have changed peoples names, mainly because a woman asked him too. I understand why that would irk people tbh and make them feel a little betrayed. @Fat Link has been around for a long time though and done us a lot of good that most wouldn't give him credit for because they don't know. A mistake I'd say. I think after reading his resignation thread, I think he knows that.

As for the whole trying to get nudes thing. I don't think anyone should even care about that... Let a man cope jfl. Everyone on this site would be happy to receive nudes. There's certainly better ways to go about obtaining them I guess but i'll never rock a brocels hustle otherwise. More power to any one of you that are able too. The world is harsh enough as it is. If anything, the ability to get such things (which chadfish has already proven so), just shows that bluepilled personality theory is utter horseshite unless you're super non-NT I guess.

No one should give him any shit for trying to cope. But I do think that the route taken wasn't the right one. Fat Link is the homie. Pussy makes many a man do dumb shit sometimes. I'm not going to hold this against him personally but I get why people are disappointed and pissed off, but this is why we are free to express ourselves here.

Let him know you disapprove. Those who were banned will be unbanned afaik, and also no women were "secretly let onto the forum" by him as was suggested. RFI is effectively a permaban anyway. Be pissed off for a bit, hold a forever grudge if you really want but there's worse things to tear a new arsehole over someone about I think. Changing names was a bad move tbh and I think mostly made worse due to it being a woman apparently demanding it. He said that his permissions have been lowered though so hopefully this can be a teaching moment for everyone really.

Sorry to put you on the spot here man @Fat Link but I think all a few people want is an apology. From what I gather. Just my assessment. Unless you already did somewhere and I've missed it jfl.
What resignation thread? Where..link please?

I am so behind on following this stuff, someone should DM me evidence because I find around here people do a lot of speculation and jumping to unsourced conclusions, including even me sometimes.

I am so behind on following this stuff, someone should DM me evidence because I find around here people do a lot of speculation and jumping to unsourced conclusions, including even me sometimes.
Yeah you can say that again

Fat Link but looks like he is back as Mod now.
Where did he resign? I don't see that anywhere ..

I've been looking into this a slight bit. More than what the posts have shown. My opinion? Probably shouldn't have changed peoples names, mainly because a woman asked him too.
who seriously gives a fuck? when i modded acheron for a weak I fucked with sinderola's name, it was funny, it can be easily reverted, it's a practical joke not a permanent injury

btw link had my complete consent to go wiz>sheo

As for the whole trying to get nudes thing. I don't think anyone should even care about that... Let a man cope jfl. Everyone on this site would be happy to receive nudes. There's certainly better ways to go about obtaining them I guess but i'll never rock a brocels hustle otherwise.
it's not like pranking us cockblocks anyone, wouldn't be the first or last time anyone has done something OOC on here to charm a girl

No one should give him any shit for trying to cope. But I do think that the route taken wasn't the right one. Fat Link is the homie. Pussy makes many a man do dumb shit sometimes. I'm not going to hold this against him personally but I get why people are disappointed and pissed off, but this is why we are free to express ourselves here.
being pissed off about a username change that is easy to put back is just looking for shit to get angry about, what are examples of the changes anyway?

mods could make me SheoGayWrath if it gets them some clout, idgaf

I enjoy reading his pinned non sense, besides I'm too busy grinding in the sewers I have no idea what's going on in the surface.

I've had a quick look but can't find the links. I'm not even sure myself now but I thought Fat Link decided to step down as Mod because of negative reaction towards him over the event.

Maybe OP might have the details.

I've had a quick look but can't find the links. I'm not even sure myself now but I thought Fat Link decided to step down as Mod because of negative reaction towards him over the event.

Maybe OP might have the details.
He didn't resign as a mod, he resigned as an admin