Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My opinion on the recent fat link drama

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I've some thoughts on this matter, I think we've been overreacting to this whole fat link drama. I think Fat Link has been a decent mod and admin in the past, and i think outcasting him like this after all of these years is a bit harsh imo.

He did explain a few things, which seem slightly convincing. Some level of corruption if you wanna call it that, is always going to be present on any position of power so I'm not a lot surprised by any of this

The one part which I think he shouldn't have done is ban 4 users here, but apparently that's temporary so let's see

All in all, I think everyone can makes mistakes and he deserves a second chance

Last edited:
I just want him to post the nudes.

I wouldn't go that far
mods are never good, but he has been decent and I'vent seen him abusing his powers

I've some thoughts on this matter, I think we've been overreacting to this whole fat link drama. Fat Link has been a good mod in the past, and i think outcasting him like this after all of these years is a bit harsh imo.

He did explain a few things, which seem slightly convincing.

The one part which I think he shouldn't have done is ban 4 users here, but apparently that's temporary so let's see

I'm rotting and minecraftmaxxin and I'm not much on the forum, can you give me a summary of the drama?

and he deserves a second chance
He escalated by resigning out of nowhere imo. It's like he didn't even want to try to douse the fires, he just let it all burn down.

He escalated by resigning out of nowhere imo. It's like he didn't even want to try to douse the fires, he just let it all burn down.
he was likely overwhelmed with people attacking him , people always make the worst decisions when being overwhelmed

HE LEFT THE SITE JUST FOR SOME CRUMB OF ROTTEN PIGSKIN PUSSY

I would also like to know the other mods opinions @Caesercel @proudweeb @The Enforcer

I'm not on here long enough to know much about how he was a mod or how he compares to others, his actions seemed unfitting and his attitude is like a textbook case on how not to do public relations. It was like one of those youtuber apologies where the entire thing is just them talking about why it's not really their fault and how everyone is a hypocrite for critizing them and what they did wasn't even bad, actually, they didn't even do anything bad and everyone is fucking stupid for not realizing that and so on.

@SentimentalCel thoughts??

Yes its a betrayal. Plus he trolls a lot by changing usernames.
HE ALSO INSULTED TRUCELS TOO HE MADE FUN OF @frmentalcel FOR NOT GETTING NUDES FROM AN E WHORE PISSCORD LARPER

it's always like that some guy betraying everyone for a chance to fulfill his biological urges, he left 2 or 3 years of his moderation hard work and said fuck all of that just for a chance to get some slight approval of some pisscord whore. I just can't with this anymore.

I've some thoughts on this matter, I think we've been overreacting to this whole fat link drama. I think Fat Link has been a decent mod and admin in the past, and i think outcasting him like this after all of these years is a bit harsh imo.

He did explain a few things, which seem slightly convincing. Some level of corruption if you wanna call it that, is always going to be present on any position of power so I'm not a lot surprised by any of this

Yeah.

He at least has some sort of an achivement in life (like being a mod)

What drama?
I hope that user that posts first after this post but doesn't explain what drama gets asshole cancer and dies slowly and painfully and on his last day on earth his mother ditches him to fuck her new boyfriend.

mods are never good, but he has been decent and I'vent seen him abusing his powers
Just look at my username history original was TBIcel rest is him abusing his power. Which got to such a level of pettiness my name has been changed 5 times.

Just look at my username history original was TBIcel rest is him abusing his power. Which got to such a level of pettiness my name has been changed 5 times.
Congratulations, you'll get ass cancer, 100% confirmed and unavoidable.

What drama?
I hope that user that posts first after this post but doesn't explain what drama gets asshole cancer and dies slowly and painfully and on his last day on earth his mother ditches him to fuck her new boyfriend.
Fat Link was talking to a girl on Discord and it was revealed he was doing her bidding, i.e. letting her create a fake account and approve it, as well as changing the names of certain users to what she asked whenever she was upset by them, notably femoidsGTFO.
Fat Link says it was all a song and dance to get her nudes. Some people are skeptical and think that he was just willing to cuck the forum for e-pussy and female attention.
The users who originally made the exposed thread were banned.
Fat Link made two announcements, which made users upset as he refused to apologize and painted the situation as a witch hunt.
In the second announcement, he resigned as a mod. People were even more upset as he chalked everything down to "jealousy" that he was able to talk to a girl on Discord.
You can read the second announcement thread for a little more context. I tried to reason with him, but I think he's convinced. Not much in trying to change the mind of someone who already has his mind made up.

What drama?
:feelswhat:

what drama :feelsUgh:
Truecel trait: This entire shit went down while you were offline and when you logged in you just saw Fat Link resigning, because nothing important ever happens when you're online:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Fat Link was talking to a girl on Discord and it was revealed he was doing her bidding, i.e. letting her create a fake account and approve it, as well as changing the names of certain users to what she asked whenever she was upset by them, notably femoidsGTFO.
Fat Link says it was all a song and dance to get her nudes. Some people are skeptical and think that he was just willing to cuck the forum for e-pussy and female attention.
Fat Link made two announcements, which made users upset as he refused to apologize and painted the situation as a witch hunt.
In the second announcement, he resigned as a mod. People were even more upset as he chalked everything down to "jealousy" that he was able to talk to a girl on Discord.
You can read the second announcement thread for a little more context. I tried to reason with him, but I think he's convinced. Not much in trying to change the mind of someone who already has his mind made up.
Damn...

Holy shit.

EVEN IF HE GOT IT HE WON'T SEND IT TO US WE'RE WORTH FUCK ALL TO HIM
HE LEFT THE SITE JUST FOR SOME CRUMB OF ROTTEN PIGSKIN PUSSY
45382.jpg

Your avi goes so well with those comments:feelskek:, but it's perfectly warranted as well:worryfeels:.

just for a chance to get some slight approval of some pisscord whore
sad to say but the majority of people here would fold just like he did. its pathetic really, wouldnt shock me if hes spending hundreds a month on onlyfans subscriptions given how embarrassingly desperate he is

I would also like to know the other mods opinions @Caesercel @proudweeb @The Enforcer
I've been looking into this a slight bit. More than what the posts have shown. My opinion? Probably shouldn't have changed peoples names, mainly because a woman asked him too. I understand why that would irk people tbh and make them feel a little betrayed. @Fat Link has been around for a long time though and done us a lot of good that most wouldn't give him credit for because they don't know. A mistake I'd say. I think after reading his resignation thread, I think he knows that.

As for the whole trying to get nudes thing. I don't think anyone should even care about that... Let a man cope jfl. Everyone on this site would be happy to receive nudes. There's certainly better ways to go about obtaining them I guess but i'll never rock a brocels hustle otherwise. More power to any one of you that are able too. The world is harsh enough as it is. If anything, the ability to get such things (which chadfish has already proven so), just shows that bluepilled personality theory is utter horseshite unless you're super non-NT I guess.

No one should give him any shit for trying to cope. But I do think that the route taken wasn't the right one. Fat Link is the homie. Pussy makes many a man do dumb shit sometimes. I'm not going to hold this against him personally but I get why people are disappointed and pissed off, but this is why we are free to express ourselves here.

Let him know you disapprove. Those who were banned will be unbanned afaik, and also no women were "secretly let onto the forum" by him as was suggested. RFI is effectively a permaban anyway. Be pissed off for a bit, hold a forever grudge if you really want but there's worse things to tear a new arsehole over someone about I think. Changing names was a bad move tbh and I think mostly made worse due to it being a woman apparently demanding it. He said that his permissions have been lowered though so hopefully this can be a teaching moment for everyone really.

Sorry to put you on the spot here man @Fat Link but I think all a few people want is an apology. From what I gather. Just my assessment. Unless you already did somewhere and I've missed it jfl.

I've been looking into this a slight bit. More than what the posts have shown. My opinion? Probably shouldn't have changed peoples names, mainly because a woman asked him too. I understand why that would irk people tbh and make them feel a little betrayed. @Fat Link has been around for a long time though and done us a lot of good that most wouldn't give him credit for because they don't know. A mistake I'd say. I think after reading his resignation thread, I think he knows that.

As for the whole trying to get nudes thing. I don't think anyone should even care about that... Let a man cope jfl. Everyone on this site would be happy to receive nudes. There's certainly better ways to go about obtaining them I guess but i'll never rock an brocels hustle otherwise. More power to any one of you that are able too. The world is harsh enough as it is. If anything, the ability to get such things (which chadfish has already proven so), just shows that bluepilled personality theory is utter horseshite unless you're super non-NT I guess.

No one should give him any shit for trying to cope. But I do think that the route taken wasn't the right one. Fat Link is the homie. Pussy makes many a man do dumb shit sometimes. I'm not going to hold this against him personally but I get why people are disappointed and pissed off, but this is why we are free to express ourselves here.

Let him know you disprove. Those who were banned will be unbanned afaik, and also no women were "secretly let onto the forum" by him as was suggested. RFI is effectively a permaban anyway. Be pissed off for a bit, hold a forever grudge if you really want but there's worse things to tear a new arsehole over someone about I think. Changing names was a bad move tbh and I think mostly made worse due to it being a woman apparently demanding it. He said that his permissions have been lowered though so hopefully this can be a teaching moment for everyone really.

Sorry to put you on the spot here man @Fat Link but I think all a few people want is an apology. From what I gather. Just my assessment. Unless you already did somewhere and I've missed it jfl.
Based and level headed.

I don't care about him simping for nudes outside the forum.
But,
  • Changing names at the request of a foid
  • Banning the users who called him out, and deleting all the threads
  • Bragging about how he got nudes by simping
  • And no apology
is fucked up. It's reasonable to assume he'd sell out this entire forum for some pussy.

Based and level headed.
It's just how I see it really. It's not a good situation at all, but there are much worse things that could have happened.

Frankly I can see @Fat Link 's perspective. He has already been known to temporarily mess with usernames as a harmless joke. So he's not doing anything new or harming the forum. And he may get nudes in return so there's nothing to lose. So the individual elements of this case are indeed innocuous

What SEEMS bad is using staff privelages on a foid's request. Its bad optics. The real error in judgement was trusting a discird foid to maintain secrecy of a private correspondence. Especially since another mod has already been defamed by discord foid so the staff should know better.

Frankly I can see @Fat Link 's perspective. He has already been known to temporarily mess with usernames as a harmless joke. So he's not doing anything new or harming the forum. And he may get nudes in return so there's nothing to lose. So the individual elements of this case are indeed innocuous

What SEEMS bad is using staff privelages on a foid's request. Its bad optics. The real error in judgement was trusting a discird foid to maintain secrecy of a private correspondence. Especially since another mod has already been defamed by discord foid so the staff should know better.
See you bozos?

Listen to and study caesercel’s post here.

Now THIS is the way to make a valid gripe!

As it takes the person to task without being demeaning or disrespectful and absolutely gets the pertinent point/s across without violating the subject’s boundaries/privacy and having the audacity to hypocritically demand for an apology even after said violation.

View: https://youtu.be/DhbObZEF0Mc?si=CEJ44r9x-KzJKgBM

As for the whole trying to get nudes thing. I don't think anyone should even care about that... Let a man cope jfl. Everyone on this site would be happy to receive nudes. There's certainly better ways to go about obtaining them I guess but i'll never rock a brocels hustle otherwise. More power to any one of you that are able too. The world is harsh enough as it is. If anything, the ability to get such things (which chadfish has already proven so), just shows that bluepilled personality theory is utter horseshite unless you're super non-NT I guess.

Let him know you disapprove. Those who were banned will be unbanned afaik, and also no women were "secretly let onto the forum" by him as was suggested. RFI is effectively a permaban anyway. Be pissed off for a bit, hold a forever grudge if you really want but there's worse things to tear a new arsehole over someone about I think. Changing names was a bad move tbh and I think mostly made worse due to it being a woman apparently demanding it. He said that his permissions have been lowered though so hopefully this can be a teaching moment for everyone really.

Enforces me :feelstrash:

Rip

It was only 1 user and he was talking to her too and possibly two other whores and one he had a very real chance of ascending with.

The chick I talked to never got forum access and this whole issue was blown wayyyyyy out of proportion by a bunch of bored and jealous hypocritical motherfuckers.

Tons of dudes were talking to her from here and “shooting their shot” too but since I’m the only one she actually gave something to I’m the bad guy now and supposedly the simp even though simps never get anything from foids except maybe an empty bank account.

Hilarious.

@based_meme
We've discussed the issue. All is not as it had first seemed, as damning as it may have appeared. Despite the optics, the bossman meant well. As always, we had reacted to incomplete information.

We've discussed the issue. All is not as it had first seemed, as damning as it may have appeared. Despite the optics, the bossman meant well. As always, we had reacted to incomplete information.
Godzilla is in the stroke unit mango

Honestly let @Fat Link regain his position as admin it seems he didn't do anything wrong it was just an understandable misunderstanding

I do think everyone is making it a bigger deal than what it needs to be.
Realistically speaking, I don’t think the replacement will be able to better manage and maintain the site like he does. A necessary sacrifice for a necessary sustainment.

True that. Has Fat Link left the forum then? Very sad if true. He is a good man is Fat Link.
When are u gona glow my name u nigger