Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my only problem with all the race shit is the eye coloring

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
eye color is a giga halo tbh. dark brown eyes just make you look plain and doesn't make your features stand out at all, but other than that i couldn't give less shit about any white features since it's all about harmony at the end

Very true. I've heard many of my peers get complaints about how "nice" their light colored eyes look, while no one ever said such a thing to me, with my brown eyes. Look at Jeremy Meeks for example. Make those eyes brown, and he would have rotted in a cell for a much longer time.

No one ever said a thing about my eyes.
The halo is being overal attractive.
There is no one element.

eye color is a giga halo tbh
I'm ethnic (though half white) and I have dark-greenish brown eyes; it's like a mixture between the 2 so my eyes do stand out, but my face ruins it.

I'm ethnic (though half white) and I have dark-greenish brown eyes; it's like a mixture between the 2 so my eyes do stand out, but my face ruins it.
I'm a half white also. Used to have dark blue eyes but they became brown after a few years unfortunately.

Ah yes, good eye colour like blue, grey and green. It's a huge and rare aesthetic point since most ethnix don't have it.