Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My only motivation for school has now moved to korea

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
She didn’t even tell me she was moving, she just left without a care in the world. Jfl.
I made a lot of posts about her, she’s gone now. Idk what to do anymore. My life it’s
pointless

If South Korea, she's a fucking cunt and you need to get over it bro.

If North Korea, she's based af and you'll never find a better foid in the entire known universe.

Cry me a river, you pathetic oneitis cuck

56924.jpg

Just focus on your studies so you can become a nuclear scientist who genocides the entire planet tbh

She didn’t even tell me she was moving, she just left without a care in the world. Jfl.
I made a lot of posts about her, she’s gone now. Idk what to do anymore. My life it’s
pointless
Brutal, Hugs man :fuk: She will now be pegged by korean gigachangs that says middag which means dinner in my language in every sentence JFL

Is this the foid who you offered weed to?

Where did she move from?

If South Korea, she's a fucking cunt and you need to get over it bro.

If North Korea, she's based af and you'll never find a better foid in the entire known universe.
Hahhahahhaha

lmao ur life is funny bro, what i would advise is to not be motivated by external stuff that is not under your control, like for other people, rather find internal motivation and do things beacuse they really go with your own values and wishes. don't do nothing for or because of hoes