Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My only friends i consider close are users here and they dont even know my name

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
How sad must our lives be when absolute strangers online are better friends than real people we know?

Anyone else like this. I have 1 irl friend but we hardly talk and he knows nothing about my private life tbh

It really never began for most of us.
Its not over because that would imply it ever began.

OM9Zt8t

I have 1 IRL friend, my roommate, most of my HS friends got married or betabuxxed.

forum seems awfully blackpilled tonight..."cuck" this and "cuck" that. maybe I'll x out the window and come back tomorrow

I don´t any have friends even here :(:(:(:(

I have 1 IRL friend, my roommate, most of my HS friends got married or betabuxxed.

forum seems awfully blackpilled tonight..."cuck" this and "cuck" that. maybe I'll x out the window and come back tomorrow
It's the weekend. It brings out the worst in us because we know all the normies are going out enjoying life
I like you. We need to talk more bro

doxx urself br0, but true i see my irl friends like once every few months but come here everyday

How sad must our lives be when absolute strangers online are better friends than real people we know?

Anyone else like this. I have 1 irl friend but we hardly talk and he knows nothing about my private life tbh

View attachment 54640

Soon we will be inrl friends.

Don't tell me your name though because I sure as hell won't tell you mine.

I'm going to still call you Neet.

Same goes for the other guys.

Online friends are better than real life friends. Nobody can live without friends, and we all have our good friends here.

doxx urself br0, but true i see my irl friends like once every few months but come here everyday
Tbh. But fuck I just wish I had 1 I friends I could open up to and be close with. The best I have are a handful of users here

I prefer to be called NEET anyway. I dont like my real name.

I only have one friend from high school who only sees me a few times a year. Other than that incels.is/is is all I have

It's the weekend. It brings out the worst in us because we know all the normies are going out enjoying life

I like you. We need to talk more bro
what is your discord?

I have no friends.

Tbh. But fuck I just wish I had 1 I friends I could open up to and be close with. The best I have are a handful of users here
same but then again sometimes when i see my irl friends i wish i just stayed home

You sound like a cool dude to me man. :feelsokman:

I’m new here but I’d like to get to know some people here more. My only friend is my cat so I could use with some human interaction even if it’s online.

I'm the same. Id much rather have online friends than irl friends I have nothing in common with though. Theres people in my college class that I try to get along with but I really dont like any of them. I don't like using people that I actually like either but I have zero respect for normies so I figured I may as well try to reap the benefits.

You sound like a cool dude to me man. :feelsokman:
I'd chill with you if you lived near me. You seem cool to bro
I'm the same. Id much rather have online friends than irl friends I have nothing in common with though. Theres people in my college class that I try to get along with but I really dont like any of them. I don't like using people that I actually like either but I have zero respect for normies so I figured I may as well try to reap the benefits.
True but i wish I had irl friends I could relate to

unironically my best friends are whiskey and cigarettes. I dont trust people.

i should talk to you guys more though

Friends do shit behind your back. Arm bar him.

I'd chill with you if you lived near me. You seem cool to bro
Thanks man. :heart:

Don’t know if you have any group chats on here but I’d be down for joining if you’d have me.

@NEETAndTidy You seem to be pretty cool guy. You even took over the movie nights. Life is hard is you live it alone like us...I really do not know what is worse to be alone or to wish to be a different person just to fit.:feelsbadman:

After I became such a high-profile pro-rape misogynistic pedo racist, I lost a lot of friends.
Not sure about the other stuff, but I can see pedo acceptance eventually gaining traction.

I'm here for you br- i mean, its not like we are friends or something i still hate you dont even talk to me <.<

I like the different users personalities

your avi scares me, i always get the impression that the pic on the users avi is like lowkey their personality

@NEETAndTidy You seem to be pretty cool guy. You even took over the movie nights. Life is hard is you live it alone like us...I really do not know what is worse to be alone or to wish to be a different person just to fit.:feelsbadman:
I'm a NEET movie nerd. It wasn't a hard job to take over

Fuck man you seem cool. Discord me?

I do not have any friends either. Its really shit without friends.

View attachment 54640
i know your name

View attachment 54640

Idont have any irl and None on here either. And i cant even talk to my "family."

It never ever began if your only friends are people here :incel:

We are all friends here united by a common enemy

i know your name
Well yeah and I know yours.

I'm referring to the forum in general. Not my discord friends. You guys are a different level of friend tbh

I have friends.
Fav. quote about alone&lonely:
obv. we’re not as lonely as we think. well, at least, we’re not "alone" in being lonely

My dad is so cucked my mom is a lesbian
she only fucked my dad once to have me

View attachment 54640
i tell my friends everything thats happening in my life ??? if they dont care then they dont care but ill still let them know whats up
I'm a NEET movie nerd. It wasn't a hard job to take over

we should just be in a discord and get rid of the negative shit on this site and try to have some time to enjoy the life we have

I have no friends in real life, I have many friends online.
Maybe this is telling me something...

whatever Anthony

I have no friends in real life, I have many friends online.
Maybe this is telling me something...
i dont even have many friends online. I'm an incel in the virtual world in addition to the real world