Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My only cope for my mental health has been destroyed. I hope all you Inceltearwhores die

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
This was the only place I could vent freely and get my emotions out there. Then users would respond with support and kindness. Now I have to watch what I post so I don’t get fedfucked

Some of the extremely kind replies I got from foids when lexxi Maria made I video mocking my suicidal rant:
IMG 7587
IMG 7586

Just incestmaxx for cope theory

As expected, holes are the biggest bullies

And then fags here say prefer to rope before going ER. NEVER!!!

(IN VIDEOGAME)

Females infest every space like Jews

I don’t want my sister to be traumatised because she’d become a whore and blame it on “trauma”
Cope, she will be a whore anyway.

And then fags here say prefer to rope before going ER. NEVER!!!

(IN VIDEOGAME)
No guns in my country, my car is very small and can’t do shit, I’m too weak to kill anyone with a weapon, I’m too retarded to make bomb. I couldn’t hurt anyone even if I wanted too , I’m pathetic.

It’s over

Weak men in society protect them. I fantasize about a world there is no government. So many of these bitches wouldn't dare run their mouths. All police officers and government officials deserve to be raped for all eternity in hell for protecting foids like this

Weak men in society protect them. I fantasize about a world there is no government. So many of these bitches wouldn't dare run their mouths. All police officers and government officials deserve to be raped for all eternity in hell for protecting foids like this
CORRECT!! all cops are foid-worshipping faggots

Anarchy would be equally detrimental for incels. Most of us are unsightly, manlets, have shit frame, etc.
What we really do need is the "patriarchy" that foids claim to be fighting. Total sharia law.