Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My only cope anymore is DSBM

HikiCreep

HikiCreep

Banned
-
I don’t know if I can hold on any longer I’ll try my best but it’s getting so hard my life was already shit and it’s getting worse, am I going to have to live like this for the rest of my life, I cut my arm and bruised my legs my only cope at the moment is DSBM (Depressive Suicidal Black Metal) this life is pain and I need to make a change and kill myself..well I mean I don’t even know if I ever could rope I can’t get a gun due to being put in a psych ward 3 times but I’m prescribed medication so maybe someday I can just fucking OD on that or maybe I can just use my opiates and take so much I OD into eternal bliss

Idk I feel lost and I’m going to try and talk to my mom tommrow after Therapy I’m genuinely suicidal again and I feel like everyone is against me
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You shouldn't listen to music that exacerbates your neuroses. What do you think compels you to turn that music on? How is that a "cope?" Do you feel better when you listen to that music?

Are you Asian?

If you are spending a shit load of money on it, it is not worth it.

Are you Asian?
Black/white
You shouldn't listen to music that exacerbates your neuroses. What do you think compels you to turn that music on? How is that a "cope?" Do you feel better when you listen to that music?
It makes me feel better like I’m expressing my emotions or like my emotions are in the music and I’m releasing it somehow

I think what compels me is like repressed emotions

DSBM is good, I listen to it occasionally, when I'm in a really depressed mood. Just listened to some on my drive home last night, as a matter of fact. :feelsjuice: