Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My oneitis still hasn’t replied to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
And she ain’t ever going to, won’t she? Why am I so unattractive to her? Why am i so insignificant? I can’t take it anymore.

You really need to lurkmore before posting this nonsense. You and I know damn well why she doesn't like you. Newsflash: you're ugly.

Just take some showers bro :lul::lul:

Move on already ffs

You have to understand that she will never ever ever even think about replying to your message, especially not after weeks or months. She isn’t too busy and in her life isn’t too much chaos at the moment. She simply doesen’t want to talk to you at all because she doesen’t even see you as a human being who is worth 5 seconds of her life in which she could give a simple reply.
You are so irrelevant to her that she doesen’t even hate or despise you, no, you are simply irrelevant, too irrelevant to deserve an reply. Think about it. Think about how irrelevant and annoying someone has to be to you that you leave them on read. Think about how much of a worthless being someone has to be in your eyes, so you just leave him/her on read.
Now, this is how she thinks about you. You are so worthless that she doesen’t even feel bad about hurting your feelings.

Last edited:
She doesn’t want you, now forget her.

You have to understand that she will never ever ever even think about replying to your message, especially not after weeks or months. She isn’t too busy and in her life isn’t too much chaos at the moment. She simply doesen’t want to talk to you at all because she doesen’t even see you as a human being who is worth 5 seconds of her life in which she could give a simple reply.
Why me :feels::feels::feels:? Why do I be so irrelevant? It’s not fair

reply. Think about it. Think about how irrelevant and annoying someone has to be to you that you leave them on read. Think about how much of a worthless being someone has to be in your eyes, so you just leave him/her on read.
Now, this is how she thinks about you. You are so worthless that she doesen’t even feel bad about hurting your feelings.
You are merciless , your words hurt my soul t her et make me want to kms