Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This world is too brutal for me.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Please. I cannot accept that it is truly over. I want a way out. I hate this world. There is injustice everywhere and normies only care when it affects foids and trannies. No one cares about me. My innate masculine mind is telling me to somehow fix everything. But I am so powerless. How can a broke, broken, and desperate incel change anything? I am only another insignificant goy in a woman's world. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

I hate living with the fact that women don't need to do anything to gain everything. I am deeply jealous of foids.

My innate masculine mind is telling me to somehow fix everything. But I am so powerless.
Can you get a job to surgerymaxx? Maybe you can get bimax?

Can you get a job to surgerymaxx? Maybe you can get bimax?
No surgery is going to change my height. Sure, leg lengthening surgeries exist but they are very risky. I am a poorcel anyway.

No surgery is going to change my height. Sure, leg lengthening surgeries exist but they are very risky. I am a poorcel anyway.
Have you tried shoelifts?

What's your height?

geomaxx to this place