Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis is secretly dating my friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I can't sleep because of this. I can't function properly. Really, I don't know what to do. I'm so angry at them both, especially because he insulted me in the past, and now he is secretly dating her. I just want to kill myself... I can't stop thinking them having sex, him getting to do things to her that I only dreamed about... I'm an incel, and he is not. He has a great social life and it seems like everything is going good for him. I just hate this, why do I have to be punished so cruelly by fate?

hang him and make it look like a suicide

I know your pain but fortunately they were only on few dates and didn't have relationship

Yeah this is the life we incels end up with. We are ugly so we don't matter.

JFL @ having a oneitis as an incel

I know your pain bro. Had a oneitis for 6 years through highschool, it was fucking brutal. I will never be who I was before.

SmartSelectImage 2018 04 07 10 33 11

why have a oneitis and how old are you?

you must be young lol.

oneitis? seriously?

I can't sleep because of this. I can't function properly. Really, I don't know what to do. I'm so angry at them both, especially because he insulted me in the past, and now he is secretly dating her. I just want to kill myself... I can't stop thinking them having sex, him getting to do things to her that I only dreamed about... I'm an incel, and he is not. He has a great social life and it seems like everything is going good for him. I just hate this, why do I have to be punished so cruelly by fate?
This happened to me multiple times. I eventually dumped this friend.

A true friend would share her with you

Why are you still friends with him? I'm not friends with any normies.

>friends

Get out of here norman.

How do you secretly date someone?