Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My One Week in Hell

TheCatMan

TheCatMan

Tongue in cats ass = not eating Chinese or pussy
★★
Since last Sunday to today I went on vacation to Florida my first vacation ever at the age of 26. It was an 18 hour drive from PA. I have two older brothers down there so we stayed at my oldest for the first half of the week. It wasn't too bad we did some sight seeing, went to parks, and ate out. Then the worst part of the trip, staying at my other brothers house. He's a Chad that has a new girl every few months. On Wednesday we go to the beach to ride jet skis (which was really fun) and all I see is every couple holding hands and kissing. Pure torture. His current girlfriend which he says they're just friends is from Chile. None of us has met her yet and Thursday morning was the first time we met. Shes always got a smile on her face and an upbeat personality. She's probably a 7-8 in the looks department. So instead of a handshake she goes in for a hug which I'm not used to but I do it anyways and it actually doesn't turn out cringey. Throughout the week they are constantly poking each other and playing around and by constantly I mean all the fucking time. So fast forward to Friday night we all go to bed shes been sleeping with him in the same bed for a while (so much for being just friends) I ended up going to the kitchen and all I hear is loud giggling from her coming from the bedroom. I don't know for sure because it instantly made me sick to my stomach but they were probably fucking. That truly is the worst sound I would rather hear a puppy being skinned alive than hear people going to pound town. As I'm typing this they are cuddling on the couch watching a movie. On top of being cooked by the sun now I'm forced to watch something I will never have. This will be the last time I ever go to my middle brothers house again. I will probably never go on vacation again because how miserable this is. Thankfully we are leaving tomorrow for another 18 hour drive but anything is better than this.

Sub 5 men shouldn’t go on vacation, it’s nothing but torture

I always hated vacations, for the simple reason that if it sucks for you but everyone else is having a great time, it turns into pure suicide fuel. I rather stay in my own place and make one day excursions.

I always hated vacations, for the simple reason that if it sucks for you but everyone else is having a great time, it turns into pure suicide fuel. I rather stay in my own place and make one day excursions.
Yeah I should've stayed home. If I do go out on my own I have more control and I could leave whenever I want if it gets bad for me.

hate going out for this reason too.

I hate going on vacations as if i ever do i would probably see people who are the same age as me, as a couple, their mere presence mocking me of what could have been if i have good genes. Incident's like those allow me into the mind of Elliot and allow me to paint a picture of what he went through and how its happening to me.:feelsree::society:

Update: So his "friends" nickname is Lulu but I never heard anybody call her that. Somebody asked what she does for work and she immediately looked at my brother for an answer. My thoughts, shes a stripper and Lulu is her stage name. She doesn't have any friends either. I'm currently at a run down hotel in southern Georgia because my dumbass parents literally wanted to go here for no reason. The beds are dirty, they went to Walmart to get tv dinners only to find out the microwave doesn't work lol. Truly the last time I go away.

That's a very great patience you got there, brocel. Definitely don't blame you for feeling as you do. I'm just not sure that I wouldn't had freaked the fuck out in a bathroom or something for a bit should it had been me instead of you.

I ended up going to the kitchen and all I hear is loud giggling from her coming from the bedroom. I don't know for sure because it instantly made me sick to my stomach but they were probably fucking. That truly is the worst sound I would rather hear a puppy being skinned alive than hear people going to pound town.
Leave the premise immediately :feelshaha: