Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My official anouncement in fb about becoming Russian

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Fuck this lithuanian shithole where man of culture cannot have cute adorable 13 years old loli waifu, fuck all lithuanians, who not helping me to search for lolis, fuck all feminists and overprotective daddies. Hope Putin-senpai one day will nuke this degenerate place. This cannot be said in kikebook, as would result in 30 days block. KILL FEMOIDS

And no lolis liked my anouncement anouncement, hope those cunts will be raped by invading Red Army

why do you have a fb account?I mean i do have one,but only for stalking not for actual conversations.

Kaunas, Russia:feelskek:
This cannot be said in kikebook, as would result in 30 days block.
I'd stay off those normie sites tbh, they're pointless to use as an incel anyway.

At least Russia is mostly homogenous right?

would rather live in lithuania then my country tbh

I would rather die in Somalia than live in Canada for another day.

would rather live in lithuania then my country tbh
Lithuania shithole, it is to small for standardcel. And lithuanians had chance to be big, but were illiterate barbarians

The day you break out of character is the day you get your loli.

your country is a meme
Soviet Union is my country. Just in recreated USSR we must spread buddhism+local religions instead of narrowminded atheism, and deal with (((problem)))

Soviet Union is my country. Just in recreated USSR we must spread buddhism+local religions instead of narrowminded atheism, and deal with (((problem)))
wow...
recreating the USSR is an ambitious plan.
may the power of the Sacred Loli Virgin guide you on this path.

Russia is more based than the whole west tbh. You should stop using (((Kikebook))) though.

Russia is more based than the whole west tbh. You should stop using (((Kikebook))) though.
Nouu, is good for spreading kawaii pictures anti anti-american propaganda

Ah the grand duchy of Lithuania. How the once mighty have fallen. That once fine power got cucked by russia, Prussia and Austria.

Ah the grand duchy of Lithuania. How the once mighty have fallen. That once fine power got cucked by russia, Prussia and Austria.
Thats was Polish-Lithuanian commenwealth, and lithuanians were cucked in it