Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Be My Valentine": A Lesson In Oneitism

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Dear fellowcels, we've gathered for the purpose of mitigating our chronic misery stemming from years of society/foid-related abuse.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 14 09 56

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 14 08 40

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-35-24-png.552804

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-23-04-14-png.552801

Cope:

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-44-34-png.552797

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-23-04-38-png.552809

While you're in your bed or at work thinking about that half-hearted hug your oneitis gave you several months ago, just remember she doesn't care about you and hasn't ever thought of you since that moment. She's been thinking about that special Friday night when Chad was blowing her back out and making her cheeks clap while she orgasmed and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. The sex was so great that she kept begging him for MORE and MORE. After she came 70 times, she cooked him a special gourmet dinner meal that she's never cooked for anybody, NOT EVEN her family. She's been telling Chad how much she loves him and wants to marry him while Chad isn't even listening to her as he's texting the 500 other Stacies on his phone. Chad gets up and leave, calls her a dumb worthless bitch while he gets on his uber ride while your Oneitis pussy is dripping like Niagara Falls chasing that validation from him she'll NEVER get. As you're here fapping away to her pics and fantasizing a relationship with her, she's been blowing up Chad's phone with paragraph/essay long messages 10 times longer than this thread while Chad keeps leaving her on READ. The more Chad treats her like shit while giving her EXCELLENT dick, the more her pussy drips thinking about him. She's had to do laundry daily as she's unable to keep her pants clean due to her pussy being soaked by wetness from thinking about Chad. As you're thinking about your oneitis right now, she's thinking about beating up 30 other Stacies if she has to to get Chad. You are completely MEANINGLESS to her or any foid. I am too.

Have a good day y'all :feelsrope: :f:

I’ve been good friends with my oneitis from before registering in this website. I got jealous of a male friend she had and I simply sperged out, I am not sure what exactly I said that offended her the most because she didn’t say anything and just ended up blocking me on everything, any attempts at contacting her she blocks me again. It’s been over a month so I think it is really over.

What happened with you and your oneitis? Also I’m more interested in those who were close with her.

When I first started community college, I had a high tier Becky oneitis. I tried to talk to her but she kept giving me one word answers and the cold shoulder. Then this 6'2 Tyrone comes in the next day. Turns out he was 32 years old. Mind you, my oneitis was like 18 or so. Definitely no older than 20. When Tyrone talks to her she's all like tee hee and hanging on his every word. Then, about a week later, I saw her get into Tyrone's car and leave with him.

I cope by telling myself that he was just being a good citizen and making sure she got home safely.

Did I mess up by trying to explain to my oneitis how I felt protective of her (referring to a specific point in the past)? I wrote in the mist recent letter about how I felt with regard to a third party's intentions toward her and how I saw myself as her knight.

It is pathetic.

I mean, I'll give the high schoolers here a pass. We know that your prefrontal cortex doesn't fully mature until your early 20s, so you're impulsive and your decision-making isn't rational and it's hard to overcome society's innate bluepill conditioning. But there's a certain age where something isn't really cute anymore, and it's just really fucking sad, like being a ponyfag. Having a oneitis is one of those things.

You are just pointlessly torturing yourself.

View attachment 413518

How can someone here can possibly be this delusional?

Here's my advice to any adult here who has a oneitis: snap out of it.

I mean, reality is going to give you a swift and painful kick in the balls sooner or later, so why delay it? Go tell your oneitis how you feel about her and see whether she gets Chad to beat you up or files for a restraining order. :feelskek:

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I'm over 30 now and I've been in love with the same girl since high school. Now when I look at her pictures, I realize she's barely even cute. She's more like a 6-7/10 instead of the 10/10 that I've held in my mind. I also realized that her stories of being "raped" multiple times were actually just her getting drunk and fucking Chads. I've been a misogynist since middle school, but I always had a soft spot for her in my heart. Now I can finally see that she's just another whore. She disappeared off social media 4 years ago, so I pray that she killed herself or Chad beat her too hard and had an accident. I feel nothing but disgust and contempt for all women now.

Last year, I made a thread about her....

If anyone is interested.

Basically, she rejected me because I'm a fucking subhuman, I said we were cool, but then I ghosted her and we never talked again. I'm not saying that I ghosted her to come out on top, the moment she rejected me I was forever the unwanted loser, there's no coming back from that, I'm not some redpill coper ("her loss bro, you dodged a bullet there" jfl). But anyway, why the hell would I keep talking to her, torturing myself just for crumbs of validation, if she clearly doesn't have feelings for me?

She's always been genetic trash, so we were a good match in that regard. She was diagnosed with autoimmune cirrhosis in her early 20s, then recently she finally got the transplant. A mutual acquaintance told me about it... I don't know why he did tbh, probably just trying to make chitchat. I quickly changed to another subject, because the truth is I don't want to hear about it, I don't want to know anything related to her anymore... I'm just indifferent towards her, I don't care, we're like strangers now. I don't wish her ill or anything like that, I just don't care tbh.
But It doesn't matter, she'll live a happy life, she's probably gonna marry some attractive guy (or at least much better looking than me), she'll have kids... while I rot and try to make the best out of my life alone.
Such is the life of the subhuman.
It is what it is.

View attachment 427951

Anxiety follows me from the moment I wake up to when I go to sleep.

Literally feels like my brain forcefully puts me into a shell that I can’t escape. You ever cross that invisible boundary and your anxiety will cripple you.

I remember when I tried to ask out my oneitis my sophomore year homecoming. Everytime I even saw her I would get overcome with a huge feeling of anxiety and would just run away.

Btw she ended up rejecting me because I asked her to the dance like 2 weeks before the dance but she had her phone taken away so she didn’t see my text ti’ll a couple weeks after. I said cringey shit like “you’re pretty” and “i like your dress” because I took advice from my foid cousin:feelshaha:

That was the day I realized foids have no fucking clue what they want/what they really even find attractive in men and they have literally zero fucking “game”.

This is why foids might legitimately think they like their boyfriend for his “confidence” and “piercing eye contact” when he really just had perfect teeth and hunter eyes.

she was pretty, with a little over normie tier intelligence level, but not that smart, she lived an hour away from me, but there was a problem, she didn't think of me how i thought of her, she had a boyfriend and often talked about how much she LOVES him, and it would piss me off, and i made it clear i hated her bf. but besides that she made me happy, there have been a couple times where she texted me while i was crying and i would talk to her and stop crying, but brutal reality set in on my birthday, she stopped responding to my texts. my birthday was 3 days ago, november 8th, she hasn't texted me since then, we didn't leave off on bad terms, she didn't give me a warning or anything. today i decided to give her a call and it went straight to voicemail, she blocked me, for no reason. idk what i did, she said she was "happy" to have me as a friend because i gave her good advice on things (even though she never listened to me, even when she asked me for advice she didn't listen to me), why did she block me randomly? fuck if i know, but maybe i should have taken the warning signs, her constantly bragging about her boyfriend, her saying she doesn't have a crush on me after she sorta figured out that i had a crush on her, her always texting me when she needed a shoulder to cry on, etc. maybe she got bored and found another emotional tampon, who knows lol

inb4 "foid worship", it's hard to control who you love

blackpill me now boyos, I'm trying to do this shit for good I know this nasty bitch don't give a shit about me but I spent so much time with her in the past and recently we came in touch again that shit messed me up, sorry for being weak boyos :feelsbadman:

help me pull the trigger

This was my oneitis of over 10 years ago. But was thinking today how much her life mogs mine. We went to college together and the first job she got paid her more than I make at my job now all these years later. She also works for a government agency and is still there so I am sure she must now make over 100k or very close. Also she got married. Not sure if she had kids or not. Oh yeah, she lost some more weight so looks even better while i remain poor and ugly. Won’t even mention how she comes from a much better family and from a nicer neighborhood.

No idea the purpose of the thread, just had to vent some stuff from my head.

Been trying to focus on my job and vidya and avoid checking out her instagram. Any more tips on helping me forget? Do I just have to give it time and not "relapse" or something?

I feel lonely and tired, since my body does not produce serotonin and dopamine anymore. I tried coom-maxing, but that doesen’t fill the void anymore. How can i cope? How do you cope?

Brocels I need help. I still have hope about my oneitis leaving her boyfriend and ending up with her and I think I need to crush that hope. I’d say I’m a 5/10 so if she’s a 6 or over I’ll stop trying. If you’d like to rate her and help me see if this is realistic message me and I’ll send a pic. Don’t want to do it on here because lurkers/might give up my identity :feelsclown:

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 14 18 57

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 14 18 23

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 14 17 31

Not reading that

While you're in your bed or at work thinking about that half-hearted hug your oneitis gave you several months ago, just remember she doesn't care about you and hasn't ever thought of you since that moment. She's been thinking about that special Friday night when Chad was blowing her back out and making her cheeks clap while she orgasmed and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. The sex was so great that she kept begging him for MORE and MORE. After she came 70 times, she cooked him a special gourmet dinner meal that she's never cooked for anybody, NOT EVEN her family. She's been telling Chad how much she loves him and wants to marry him while Chad isn't even listening to her as he's texting the 500 other Stacies on his phone. Chad gets up and leave, calls her a dumb worthless bitch while he gets on his uber ride while your Oneitis pussy is dripping like Niagara Falls chasing that validation from him she'll NEVER get. As you're here fapping away to her pics and fantasizing a relationship with her, she's been blowing up Chad's phone with paragraph/essay long messages 10 times longer than this thread while Chad keeps leaving her on READ. The more Chad treats her like shit while giving her EXCELLENT dick, the more her pussy drips thinking about him. She's had to do laundry daily as she's unable to keep her pants clean due to her pussy being soaked by wetness from thinking about Chad. As you're thinking about your oneitis right now, she's thinking about beating up 30 other Stacies if she has to to get Chad. You are completely MEANINGLESS to her or any foid. I am too.

If this doesn't kill :bluepill:, I don't know what does

you really need to massacre these fuckers (in gta v)

for me oneitis was like a cope. one of the worst cope. it eats your brain away.

If this doesn't kill :bluepill:, I don't know what does
Read every word

So trve, at this point i cant evem find women attractive cause i know they don't want anything to do with me... I still miss the slut sometimes but i remember she didnt even let me access her used cooch theres no way i can cope...

So trve, at this point i cant evem find women attractive cause i know they don't want anything to do with me... I still miss the slut sometimes but i remember she didnt even let me access her used cooch theres no way i can cope...

Cope with intellect, dear fellowcel.

ive read all of this...

i don't know what to say :feels:

I don't even know my oneitis name just some online photos I fell in love with over a decade ago. If I saw her nudes I would literally explode or at least spontaneously combust.

Only thing of value in this thread:

Screenshot 20220411 082043 Chrome

I don't even know my oneitis name just some online photos I fell in love with over a decade ago. If I saw her nudes I would literally explode or at least spontaneously combust.

Yes...very similar.

Same I seen my oneitis in a travel video a couple years ago. I downloaded the videos just in case they get removed so I always have something to see her. I always said I would never get married so I can't get divorced raped but with her I'd take the risk.

Blood-curdling and cringeworthy