Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Normie Co-worker told me that true love doesnt exist anymore

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
He is not wrong about that. He is blackpilled like me but he doesn't hate women :soy:

The love stories you watch in the movies or read about in books are fairytales

the fairytales are told by other blackpillers but they don’t hate foids

Anymore? It never did. :feelskek:

Blackpilled
Normie

Choose one.

He is not wrong about that. He is blackpilled like me but he doesn't hate women :soy:

The love stories you watch in the movies or read about in books are fairytales
This is where it starts let him go through the process and he'll end up overdosing on black pills. But even if they believe that they go back to there old state of mind. They never learn tbh. Most of them fail to realize that. You can explain the woman problem but they will soy out and give you the most cucked arguments like "but we come from a woman" lol. Ive met normalfags like this, but the next day you see them cuddling and going out with women lol

This is where it starts let him go through the process and he'll end up overdosing on black pills. But even if they believe that they go back to there old state of mind. They never learn tbh. Most of them fail to realize that. You can explain the woman problem but they will soy out and give you the most cucked arguments like "but we come from a woman" lol. Ive met normalfags like this, but the next day you see them cuddling and going out with women lol
yup. All men are cucks except for us.
I know this is off topic but have you noticed that hispanic men are giga-cucked? They throw quinceras and they also support womens rights. I have never met a hispanic male that is against womens rights

yup. All men are cucks except for us.
I know this is off topic but have you noticed that hispanic men are giga-cucked? They throw quinceras and they also support womens rights. I have never met a hispanic male that is against womens rights
Mi pa is like this. I said something about women and he was saying that i may be gay or something. Also my tio was like "women are the best thing in this world" while he was drunk at my cousins party. They are cucked and ive noticed that they be scared when there wifes scream at them for some reason. For example mi papa would follow my moms orders.... thought it was the other way around?

Mi pa is like this. I said something about women and he was saying that i may be gay or something. Also my tio was like "women are the best thing in this world" while he was drunk at my cousins party. They are cucked and ive noticed that they be scared when there wifes scream at them for some reason. For example mi papa would follow my moms orders.... thought it was the other way around?
My mom was basically the voice of the house. I moved out a while ago lol because they always accused me of being gay for my thoughts on women

My mom was basically the voice of the house. I moved out a while ago lol because they always accused me of being gay for my thoughts on women
Your mom accused you of being gay?? that's biggest reason why you are incels.

Your mom accused you of being gay?? that's biggest reason why you are incels.
Definitely not. I became a cel when most foids ive tried asking out rejected me and told me i was ugly. Land whales would day the same about me sub5 foids also. I was always bullied by my looks from foids. I aquired the black pill and embraced it so when topics about relationships appeared in my house. I would express my opinion and would be called gay.

Definitely not. I became a cel when most foids ive tried asking out rejected me and told me i was ugly. Land whales would day the same about me sub5 foids also. I was always bullied by my looks from foids. I aquired the black pill and embraced it so when topics about relationships appeared in my house. I would express my opinion and would be called gay.
Ohh. i feel you man:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Most men in my family are like this. They recognize relationships are dead, some of them have been utterly fucked over. They notice and even mock the "bad" women. But, then they're still extremely gynocentric. It's not logical.

I wish i had people irl that i could talk about the blackpill with