Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My nigga @sniffles is the new god of postmaxxing

I look forward to his ban appeal

Another spambot. Low effort and just complaining content like 90% of the forum.

Just reply 4+ times per thread with not much actual content other than one sentence about himself Theory.
My stuff is well thought out and relevant.
She is a 30+yo femcel from reddit. I’m sure because trying to mimick the male misogynistic writings is not easy for a foid, of course she made mistakes revealing she is a foid.
Someone got warned for this crap already because it's fairly evident that I'm not a goddamned foid

My stuff is well thought out and relevant.
1F279E36 97F0 4877 93FB 9CBF1A50C9B4

It's absolutely ridiculous. How the hell can someone make 300+ posts per day?!?!
Have on topic convos with others users in a thread. Do high iq on topic replies. Post good conversation starting threads. Let's gooooooo boyo.:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Mogs me tbhtbh
hopefully not blackpill101 tbhthb ded srs, maybe Gambler return?
Explode

I don't understand how they postmaxx that quickly tbh.
just be neet and incel
Joined Jan 17, 2019
Messages 1,243

That is some next level postmaxxing game.
It's absolutely ridiculous. How the hell can someone make roughly 300 posts per day?!?!
Shared account
Not yet, when you first register its easy to post because you have all these ideas, after a few days everyone slows down, lets see him in a week if he can keep up his current rate, postmaxxing takes a certain type of person unless you just spam gifs, quote others and reply with one word posts like ritalin
2250.jpg

Last edited:
@Ritalincel
If this guy expects me to get banned for being an active user idk how he thinks Ritalin has been here for over a year. Or insomniac. Just ridiculous to say I'll get banned for high activity.

u posted so fast ur still grey on 1.3k posts, you fucking broke the system LOL
You have to have had your acc for 5 days for color to change. Will be very happy when I finally get my color even though at this rate I'll probably skip veteran.

Just make 300 posts a day theory

hey guys(goys) relax there is no need t o fight each other and calling each other names with no evidence the dude has taken shitposting to another lvl his body his choice

Last edited:
He makes 400+ per day tbh.
No man. He's been here for about 4.6 days now, his post count rn is 1332. 1332/4,6=289,57 posts per day. This doesn't take into account time online though, just time since joining.

No man. He's been here for about 4.6 days now, his post count rn is 1332. 1332/4,6=289,57 posts per day. This doesn't take into account time online though, just time since joining.
It's ovER for mathcels tbh. I never liked it.

most mogs me tbh

It's alright. I just can't be that active here anymore. I'd have over 20k by now if I did kek

He can surpass me if he keeps going kek
U are one of the lowest posters with the highest post count.

Joined Jan 17, 2019
Messages 1,243

How the fuck can someone get over 1200 posts in just 4 days? WTF? Did @Ritalincel have this many posts in 4 days? What's even more apalling is the fact I didn't notice this member until this topic was made. I mean wtf man?

No man. I highly doubt it. I don’t think I had that much either..
If he keeps posting at this rate do you think he'll surpass you,@Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE and other members with more than 10K posts in a month?(provided he doesn't get banned that is)

Annoying af.
Kills the forum in my opinion.
I can't even find the quality threads anymore because all these graycels keep spamming nonsense.
I feel he contributes to the topic a lot though. A lot of his posts are pretty high IQ.

If he keeps posting at this rate do you think he'll surpass you,@Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE and other members with more than 10K posts in a month?(provided he doesn't get banned that is)
Yes bro. I’m not worried about it though tbh. Post count is a forced meme.

How the fuck can someone get over 1200 posts in just 4 days? WTF? Did @Ritalincel have this many posts in 4 days? What's even more apalling is the fact I didn't notice this member until this topic was made. I mean wtf man?

Hes already slowing down, he was at 700+ 2 days ago meaning that hes already making fewer posts a day then he used to, postmaxxing above 100+ posts a day is like sprinting, you can only do it in short bursts

Mogs me ded srs.

Why the people think he is a foid?

U are one of the lowest posters with the highest post count.
Yeah my postmaxxing days are over. I am trying to escape this hell and it would tbrow me back in my goals

Sniffles calm down

at least he doesn't spam shit like tbh ngl high iq and mogs me

Damn, nearly 1500 posts in a couple of days. Impressive.

Big ups for postmaxxing so hard and getting away with it. Fuck everyone else who disagrees @Ritalincel , @Insomniac and zesto got away with it too