Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My nigga @sniffles is the new god of postmaxxing

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Just fucking look at this

@Sniffles

Annoying af.
Kills the forum in my opinion.
I can't even find the quality threads anymore because all these graycels keep spamming nonsense.

I have that faggot on ignore,
really annoying avi

Annoying af.
Kills the forum in my opinion.
I can't even find the quality threads anymore because all these graycels keep spamming nonsense.
How come? Most greycels postmaxxers don't postmaxx making threads but by posting in them.

You have done well young grasshopper.

Yesterday he made 10 threads ...
Isn't it like really fucking easy to look for the threads that you find appealing and then click on them? I never have issues with that tbh.

Isn't it like really fucking easy to look for the threads that you find appealing and then click on them? I never have issues with that tbh.
Yes, but it's annoying if I have to scroll through 20 threads of nonsense first

Yes, but it's annoying if I have to scroll through 20 threads of nonsense first
Tbh you are really picky if you scroll that much. There is no that much spam here.

good luck to him but I think insomaniac still number 1 at this

Tbh you are really picky if you scroll that much. There is no that much spam here.
bro look at page 3-4 in offtopic. (s)he literally bumped 50 threads in a row or something like that just for postmaxxing.
shit like this ruins the forum and I don't understand why the mods don't care. it was impossible to use offtopic during his/her spamming spree.

the same shit happened with zesto. I don't understand why the mods give certain users special spam-privileges.

bro look at page 3-4 in offtopic. (s)he literally bumped 50 threads in a row or something like that just for postmaxxing.
shit like this ruins the forum and I don't understand why the mods don't care. it was impossible to use offtopic during his/her spamming spree.

the same shit happened with zesto. I don't understand why the mods give certain users special spam-privileges.
I think he's not a foid tbh. I contacted him on that behalf.

good luck to him but I think insomaniac still number 1 at this
Cheers.
58C44603 06F4 4884 B7AB 4C74276A7F61

Sniffles is a foid and first loss is orbiting hard.

Change my mind libtards.

you guys are the lowest of the low.

Postmaxx god tbh on track to be top poster by end of February

Wait, why is he still grey?

Wait, why is he still grey?
Notice that for each rank you need to have been registered one extra week on the site, this is so spamming to skip ranks isn't possible.
You can see all ranks in the Members section's sidebar.

he is a youngling. give it time he will grow into a respected and seasoned shitposter like @Insomniac

Just reply 4+ times per thread with not much actual content other than one sentence about himself Theory.

Joined Jan 17, 2019
Messages 1,243

That is some next level postmaxxing game. Yet somehow I hadn't noticed him until that guy created a thread complaining about gif avatars, in particular lambasting "that spamming newcel" with the Eric Harris gif, which cracked me up...I see he's now been replaced by Chadlite Mr Bean.

She is a 30+yo femcel from reddit. I’m sure because trying to mimick the male misogynistic writings is not easy for a foid, of course she made mistakes revealing she is a foid.

She is a 30+yo femcel from reddit. I’m sure because trying to mimick the male misogynistic writings is not easy for a foid, of course she made mistakes revealing she is a foid.
Link?

Why do you assume that nothing has been done about it? Just because we didn't insta-ban a user for spamming, means we do nothing at all?

Not yet, when you first register its easy to post because you have all these ideas, after a few days everyone slows down, lets see him in a week if he can keep up his current rate, postmaxxing takes a certain type of person unless you just spam gifs, quote others and reply with one word posts like ritalin