Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My new favorite subreddit

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Female dating strategy is my new favorite because they arent afraid to say they think less than 1% of guys are attractive. They arent afraid to admit they value bone structure over personality and they just confirm everything we have been saying. The best part is the mainstream media will listen to them because they are women.I will continue to encourage the growth of their community because it will let guys really see what women think about them and bring awareness to our cause. I encourage you to redirect any IT member there when every they mention personality doesnt matter.

Reading LDS is pure suifuel tbh.

I don't like it because reading what holes say is a waste of time

Since "qweenzzz can do no wrong :soy::soy::soy:" Reddit soy admins will never ban it. Therefore it can grow as much as it wants and continue spreading blackpills :feelzez:

That sub is suicidefuel tbh

Cool, i'll give it a look. We should support it, the bigger it becomes the more deluded cucks will find it and drop there bluepilled conditioning.

That sub is suicidefuel tbh
Its not suifuel if your really blackpilled it just confirms everything you already know I just laugh at it at this point because ive been saying the same shit they are just now admitting
Since "qweenzzz can do no wrong :soy::soy::soy:" Reddit soy admins will never ban it. Therefore it can grow as much as it wants and continue spreading blackpills :feelzez:
Its the most effective strategy use what they put out against them

Anything spreading the black pill is good, whether it's from whoredatingstratgey or cucktears.

People have negative views of us so they have to be blackpilled elsewhere. And women are too stupid to notice they are the biggest spreaders of the blackpill
full

I do love that sub. Hope it keeps growing, with IT pretending it doesn't exist. Anything that spreads the blackpill & supports more men LDAR'ing is a positive. :feelshmm: