Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My new dorm at Uni is infested with young couples

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
Albeit an upgrade from my former psych -ward cell of a dorm, I still cannot help but ruminate and rant to myself and my one incel friend about how many young couples I see making out and removing each other’s shirts in the lounge. It fills me with a helpless rage, watching life pass by while I’m stuck in the same bleak prison of inceldom. I may only be twenty, but it was ovER for me since I dropped the blissful childlike ignorance long ago. It’s been ovER since I realized that I’d never be average height. Regardless, I am constantly reminded of this fuckery. It’s almost as if I’m behind a thick layer of Lexan and can’t breach it, all the while the normies are on the other side having a grand ole time. It’s this type of social outcasting and alienation that creates incels in the first place. It’s the modern clown world western social norms that are at fault. WE DINDU NUFFIN!

Nothing to do but cope in normgroid enviroments. :feelsohgod:

Nothing to do but cope in normgroid enviroments. :feelsohgod:
it's really hard to reply with anything useful to threads like this, it happens all the time but the best solution is to bear it. I really do feel for OP though fuck seeing young couples

i remember i used to study in the library but there were even couples in the quiet area, can't escape these creatures :feelsUgh:
:feelsseriously:

unis are a mentally punishing place for us
i literally get shittalked by peers for being weird and not having a whole ass fucking fiance already

over the fact that it's over

I revisited my campus last month and didn’t see a single couple. I live in Germany, kek

I revisited my campus last month and didn’t see a single couple. I live in Germany, kek
Well at least in Germany people have more decency than the United States

Albeit an upgrade from my former psych -ward cell of a dorm, I still cannot help but ruminate and rant to myself and my one incel friend about how many young couples I see making out and removing each other’s shirts in the lounge. It fills me with a helpless rage, watching life pass by while I’m stuck in the same bleak prison of inceldom. I may only be twenty, but it was ovER for me since I dropped the blissful childlike ignorance long ago. It’s been ovER since I realized that I’d never be average height. Regardless, I am constantly reminded of this fuckery. It’s almost as if I’m behind a thick layer of Lexan and can’t breach it, all the while the normies are on the other side having a grand ole time. It’s this type of social outcasting and alienation that creates incels in the first place. It’s the modern clown world western social norms that are at fault. WE DINDU NUFFIN!
go around and make some friends. after a while ask them if they'd like to do a 3 some with u. trust me man

go around and make some friends. after a while ask them if they'd like to do a 3 some with u. trust me man
You sound like either a fakecel, a fedcel, or a combination of the two :feelsclown:

Try coping with studymaxx.

If you perform well, those normtards may come to you in the sake of taking advantages of your intelligence by asking about academic material. When that time comes, get revenge by saying something to make them look stupid sich as giving a very complex explanation which is likely beyond their brain can handle.

why even go to college? its just a cesspool of normies. do you really have no choice? it's not like you applied to 1000 jobs and the only one you got that you needed to pay for food happened to have normies, this is college so you can just choose to leave and do something else. if i was in that situation i would just immediately quit.

i'm not joking. there are so many fakecels here that don't even try talking to females. it's easy to get laid in uni while ur in a dorm he has to at least try it
there is no point apporaching foids when you're subhuman

he might answer ur question.
If you accuse him of being a fakecel then you should be able to say why instead of letting others talk for you

Fellow 20yo Unicel here. In my third year. Pretty similar experience for me, though I’m a little more numb to it now since I have other copes in sight to make my time left in uni more tolerable. One thing I’m truly glad for is that I landed good sized single rooms in my residence for several summer breaks and semesters in a row. I’m also lucky not to be neighbors with active couples be it above or next to me , so I don’t have to hear them fucking to ruin my evenings. Things are dogshit but they could somehow be worse JFL

If you accuse him of being a fakecel then you should be able to say why instead of letting others talk for you
1. foids are more promiscuous and lower their standards in university

2. you are living with a bunch of foids so u have lots of opportunities to talk to them

3. you need an above average iq to get into uni and a high iq is associated with good physical genetics

going to university is like extending highschool

if he got into uni he's most likely a fakecel
I don’t see how this makes sense. I see so many people in residence here that are 100% subhuman lol, regardless of academic prowess or lack there of.

1. foids are more promiscuous and lower their standards in university

2. you are living with a bunch of foids so u have lots of opportunities to talk to them

3. you need an above average iq to get into uni and a high iq is associated with good physical genetics
To 1 and 2: It's ovER for cels who are short, autistic, have ADHD and are ugly

To 3: there are more than enough intelligent people who look average or even below average. You think niggas like Hawking, Einstein, Tesla or Gates slayed bitches in their teen years ?

To 1 and 2: It's ovER for cels who are short, autistic, have ADHD and are ugly

To 3: there are more than enough intelligent people who look average or even below average. You think niggas like Hawking, Einstein, Tesla or Gates slayed bitches in their teen years ?
gates was from a rich family that's why he got into university. and he wasn't bad looking when he was young

einstein slayed yeah. he was in a different time

hawking is an outlier

Buy earplugs, you're going to need them at night.

Fellow 20yo Unicel here. In my third year. Pretty similar experience for me, though I’m a little more numb to it now since I have other copes in sight to make my time left in uni more tolerable. One thing I’m truly glad for is that I landed good sized single rooms in my residence for several summer breaks and semesters in a row. I’m also lucky not to be neighbors with active couples be it above or next to me , so I don’t have to hear them fucking to ruin my evenings. Things are dogshit but they could somehow be worse JFL
My only copes are the gym, going on walks for miles, and smoking weed. Second year for me. My school is a shit hole.