Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my new cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
watching people suffer in worst prison and telling myself atleast i have freedoom. tbh i feel like i am in prison sometime, genetic prison. but these documentarys are lifefuel.

View: https://youtu.be/A8slYgeqGLw

Me on the bottom right

But those people in prison have had sex with women before being put in prison.

But those people in prison have had sex with women before being put in prison.
:lul: :lul: :lul: but still they are caged like animals. did u watched the documentary?

:lul: :lul: :lul: but still they are caged like animals. did u watched the documentary?
I've actually watched this documentary before and a lot of prison documentaries in general. It's brutal.

Cope they have probably gfs or wives waiting for them.

You know it's over when you have to compare your situation to 3rd world shitholes prison immates lives'.

some prisions are great
in norway people with murder charges live better than i do

I have already done this cope in the past and now it is not so effective anymore.

watching people suffer in worst prison and telling myself atleast i have freedoom. tbh i feel like i am in prison sometime, genetic prison. but these documentarys are lifefuel.
The body itself is a prison. All I want is all the life in me to be free.